Thread: Tasha is a cancer

Figure id make Tasha feel special and give her the attention she deserves . God I hate you. You fill the forum with absolute junk posts because you fucking crave attention. I truly think the forum will be a better place when you get covid and stop posting forever

Originally Posted by Advantageplay View Post
    Figure id make Tasha feel special and give her the attention she deserves . God I hate you. You fill the forum with absolute junk posts because you fucking crave attention. I truly think the forum will be a better place when you get covid and stop posting forever
    This is harsh, but I absolutely agree with it.

I don't get and have never "gotten" the tasha/karen/nathan bullshit. 99% is totally unrelated to any gambling topic and should not be on any gambling forum. Take it to some totally unrelated forum.

Now, If Dan Druff is a believer in free speech, even off topic dribble, and wants to provide a space for all tasha's nonsense and those that enjoy feeding that troll, that is fine. Don't we have that with Nathan's corner? Why do we need this person starting all these other total nonsense posts, like "If VCT were a family...." That crap should be in Nathan's corner, IF AT ALL.

I think Druff tried with the 1 new thread a day and 6 posts limits, but that attempt had failed. How about 3 posts a day limit? Maybe that will have Tasha think about what she wants to waste his/her posts on. And how about a 1 new thread a month? That seems MORE than adequate to me.

Thread Information