Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to VCT, gordonm888

Welcome, gordon. What are you doing here? Don't you remember your lover, Shankleford, nuked a well known member here, redietz, from WoV for "threatening" you. Aren't you scared shitless?

Your signing up here just shows what a crock Shankleford's charge against redietz is.

You will remember Shankleford said he called the police on me several years ago. Has he called the police on redietz' "threat" yet? Would you please let us know when he calls the police to report the incident?

It will be interesting to see you pull your nose out of Shankleford's ass long enough to converse with us over here.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It's interesting or odd because for awhile there 888 was constantly challenging WoV and the MoDs.
    Somewhere along the way he got assimilated by the Borg.
    Resistance is Futile.

Last edited by monet; 10-20-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Gotta go along to get along, or so they say.
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-20-2021 at 10:15 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Gordon, since you are a Member here, WHY did you change for the worse after becoming Admin? I mean, you were very mature, normal, reasonable, rational, calm, collected, cool. After becoming Admin, you seemed to have turned power hungry, kind of Dictatorish, tyrannical, narcisstic.

This is NOT the Gordon you were before becoming Admin and when you were just normal Member Gordon. When it was announced that you were Admin,"I thought, Good job. Gordon is so valuable, mature, normal, reasonable, rational, calm, cool, collected, he'll make a great Admin. The Gordon you became after becoming Admin is very questionable to say the least. :/ WHY the negative change? :/ Wherever you got your Admin Personality from, please refund it for an exchange for your Member Personality... I have said similar things in Gambling Forums, but this is the first time I am able to talk to you straight to your face so to speak after my ban from WOV.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Gordon, since you are a Member here, WHY did you change for the worse after becoming Admin? I mean, you were very mature, normal, reasonable, rational, calm, collected, cool. After becoming Admin, you seemed to have turned power hungry, kind of Dictatorish, tyrannical, narcisstic.

This is NOT the Gordon you were before becoming Admin and when you were just normal Member Gordon. When it was announced that you were Admin,"I thought, Good job. Gordon is so valuable, mature, normal, reasonable, rational, calm, cool, collected, he'll make a great Admin. The Gordon you became after becoming Admin is very questionable to say the least. :/ WHY the negative change? :/ Wherever you got your Admin Personality from, please refund it for an exchange for your Member Personality... I have said similar things in Gambling Forums, but this is the first time I am able to talk to you straight to your face so to speak after my ban from WOV.
    Ya Flash, stop being a coward and answer her question....... For the record I don't agree with her very predictable laughable analysis of Flash as a poster, before becoming one of Shank's thankless Patsy's. Would like to hear what that dictating ahole has to say for himself. I'm sure his neighbour Comrade Dietz does aswell.

Are you Canadian or were you educated in Canada, Ozzy?

Irrelevant, I only ask because you do the “ou” thing that Brits and Canadians tend to do that those that went to elementary school in the US, well, don’t.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Tasha, how come in so many of your posts you continually repeat yourself from paragraph to paragraph? Out of fairness to you, you are not the only one who does this type of behavior. For instance, just how many times has one heard the term: "I am a professional BJ player who makes his living from playing the game"? The difference between the two of you is that the other individual only says it once per post then repeats the exact same type of posts on a mostly daily basis.

If gordo nuked me or whatever, I have no issue with that. Good for him. It was a pain for me to post at WoV when I had to restrain my disdain for the place in just about everything I wrote. Restrain my disdain -- that should be a rap lyric. I mean, really, Shackleford and I are sort of natural enemies after this MDawg fiasco.

But I do have one personal issue with gordo. That post of his where he says if he won a big chunk of money, he wanted to have sex with double amputees. I have an issue with that. That is creepy. I read that thing over and over, and I really got no vibe from it that he was being humorous. Yet he and other mods were making judgements about people posting mild jokes about folks, and the mods treated them as huge insults.

Saying you want to pay big money so you can have sex with double amputees goes right through me. It makes me cringe. It's some sick power angle to have sex with particular kind of perceived helpless.

One side of my family was wiped out by MS, and they each spent their final 10-12 years as quadriplegics. But they were at home as fully functioning household members, helping to run the households and making decisions. So when somebody does that creepy power trip sex-with-the-helpless comment, it really, really bothers me. Makes me want to take a hacksaw to their legs until they're double amputees themselves.

And mickey, thanks for the original post. Very much.
    Last edited by redietz; 10-21-2021 at 08:47 AM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    If gordo nuked me or whatever, I have no issue with that. Good for him. It was a pain for me to post at WoV when I had to restrain my disdain for the place in just about everything I wrote. Restrain my disdain -- that should be a rap lyric. I mean, really, Shackleford and I are sort of natural enemies after this MDawg fiasco.

But I do have one personal issue with gordo. That post of his where he says if he won a big chunk of money, he wanted to have sex with double amputees. I have an issue with that. That is creepy. I read that thing over and over, and I really got no vibe from it that he was being humorous. Yet he and other mods were making judgements about people posting mild jokes about folks, and the mods treated them as huge insults.

Saying you want to pay big money so you can have sex with double amputees goes right through me. It makes me cringe. It's some sick power angle to have sex with particular kind of perceived helpless.

One side of my family was wiped out by MS, and they each spent their final 10-12 years as quadriplegics. But they were at home as fully functioning household members, helping to run the households and making decisions. So when somebody does that creepy power trip sex-with-the-helpless comment, it really, really bothers me. Makes me want to take a hacksaw to their legs until they're double amputees themselves.

I want to have sex with Triple Amputees!!
    Lady in Red!
    Amputee Women need love too!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 10-21-2021 at 08:56 AM.

Saying you want to have sex with double amputees goes right through me. It makes me cringe. One side of my family was wiped out by MS, and they each spent their final 10-12 years as quadriplegics. But they were at home as fully functioning household members, helping to run the households and making decisions. So when somebody does that creepy power trip sex-with-the-helpless comment, it really, really bothers me. Makes me want to take a hacksaw to their legs until they're double amputees themselves.

Credit to Freddy for finding the original Gordo post but I’m not ashamed to have used it multiple times when discussing him. I’m sure he isn’t proud of it now, because it is being brought up and used against him.

In fact my first thought when he joined here was to have an outlet to complain to Dan about us bringing it up. I seriously doubt he is here (if it’s actually him) to engage in debate with us. Only OD is brave enough to post here occasionally.

And as someone who says cringe things often, I agree that one is beyond normal.

Double, triple, quadruple amputee sex lives matter!!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Saying you want to have sex with double amputees goes right through me. It makes me cringe. One side of my family was wiped out by MS, and they each spent their final 10-12 years as quadriplegics. But they were at home as fully functioning household members, helping to run the households and making decisions. So when somebody does that creepy power trip sex-with-the-helpless comment, it really, really bothers me. Makes me want to take a hacksaw to their legs until they're double amputees themselves.

Credit to Freddy for finding the original Gordo post but I’m not ashamed to have used it multiple times when discussing him. I’m sure he isn’t proud of it now, because it is being brought up and used against him.

In fact my first thought when he joined here was to have an outlet to complain to Dan about us bringing it up. I seriously doubt he is here (if it’s actually him) to engage in debate with us. Only OD is brave enough to post here occasionally.

Credit for what, now?

A.) Going back and reading every post Gordon ever made after he was announced as an Admin.

OR:

B.) Keeping a dossier on every single objectionable post ever made, just in case someone is made an Admin.

Obsessive, much?

Hopefully, a difference of opinion won't change our otherwise favorable outlooks, but I disagree with your second-to-last paragraph. Quite frankly, it sounds like the sort of Liberal, "Woe is me," "Take everything personally," bullshit that I would expect to be posted by a twenty-year old white, affluent, suburban female, 'Majoring,' in Art History rather than a successful lifetime sports bettor a few years beyond middle aged.

Was Gordon's objectionable post related, in any way, to the people that you mentioned? Was Gordon's objectionable post directed at you in response to something that you said? Do you think that someone should use spoilers and include a, "Trigger Warning," before posting any sort of objectionable content whatsoever on a Forum dedicated to gambling that is only meant for adults anyway?

For example, my sister's homosexual. There are homosexual slurs (often directed at KewlJ) getting thrown around on here, but you don't see me taking it personally on my sister's behalf...because she's not the target of the slurs and, as far as I know, does not even read any of the postings here. That said, if a guy called my sister any one of those things to her face, I'd probably have to whip his ass.

But, to tell me that Gordon's general (though objectionable) comment had a direct impact on your feelings...dude, come the fuck on. I don't believe that for a second. This post would probably not be quite as neutrally toned if I did believe such a thing seriously impacts your emotions, because that would be much worse.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Credit for what, now?

A.) Going back and reading every post Gordon ever made after he was announced as an Admin.

OR:

B.) Keeping a dossier on every single objectionable post ever made, just in case someone is made an Admin.

Obsessive, much?
    A,B or any or. Does it matter why Freddy does what he does? He obsessed but in some ways all of us who post on these forums year after year are for whatever reason. The reasons may not be the same for each of us, but we do it. None it takes anything away from the valid things he points out concerning the double standards in Wizard land. And to me at least, Freddy is entertaining as hell at times. I wish he posted here.

But this is the society we live in today. I know you aren’t a fan of the Woke left, but this is exactly what they do. We all know anything we write or wrote years ago can and will be used against us if possible.

And if you are objective privately, you can see the guy has become an ass since becoming a Mod over there. But I totally understand your position on not saying anything negative, it would be dumb on your part when you get income from the owners.

No, it doesn't matter...I'm just not inclined to give someone, "Credit," for having a weird obsession with a specific message board. I'm not saying that Freddy's never made a good point about something (I almost never read over there), but Jesus Christ, is he at over 1,000 posts (alone) doing an almost-daily play-by-play yet? He could put that dedication into something useful, not to mention lucrative, doing deep research into something that actually matters.

Speaking for myself, I'm not obsessed with anything...because if anything happens to the writing aspect ($$$) none of you are ever going to see my fat ass again other than those (including you) who have or I give private contact info.

I also don't think...from the things that I have read...that Freddy is a part of the Woke Left...he just portrays one on TV if it fits his WoV complaint of the day.

I honestly don't notice most of what Moderation does as I read, perhaps, half of the threads. I'm mainly just happy that the decision was made to Nuke Wellbush, so I have no real complaints at this moment. I guess I probably should have made my case on Nuking Wellbush to Wizard, since he seems to have done it anyway AND without me chiming in, so I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Tasha, how come in so many of your posts you continually repeat yourself from paragraph to paragraph? Out of fairness to you, you are not the only one who does this type of behavior. For instance, just how many times has one heard the term: "I am a professional BJ player who makes his living from playing the game"? The difference between the two of you is that the other individual only says it once per post then repeats the exact same type of posts on a mostly daily basis.
    Beat a dead horse why don't ya Bosox?

lol... Mission146 has a Dyke for a Sister.
    Now Mission and I can arrange to meet up at Westmoreland Mall or Greengate and have a 1 minute fight to the finish.
    Can't wait!
    Last edited by monet; 10-21-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    lol... Boz has a Dyke for a Sister.
    Now Boz and I can arrange to meet up at Westmoreland Mall or Greengate and have a 1 minute fight to the finish.
    Can't wait!
    Not Boz, my sister. We can't have a fight because we're supposed to go fishing when you come up here.

We also can't fight at Westmoreland Mall because I might have use for the casino there one day.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Not Boz, my sister. We can't have a fight because we're supposed to go fishing when you come up here.

We also can't fight at Westmoreland Mall because I might have use for the casino there one day.
    I dunno.
    I'm gonna be calling your sister all kind of names in the future.
    We got to duke it out first before any fishing.

I'd better start training.

Thread Information