This will be my final post concerning the member known as Moses, Tater and whatever the girlfriend sock puppet handle was.

On another forum this morning Moses (tater) posted his real name and announced his retirement from blackjack. I am not encouraging anyone to look him up, but if you do you will see that he worked most of his life and never was the professional blackjack player or sports better that he claimed when he burst on the scene.

The gentleman was as I always said a low limit player in Reno. That is all a player can be in Reno on a regular basis. It is obvious from his posting that he took his blackjack seriously and had a good understanding of how to beat the unique single deck games in Reno. I never questioned that. I only questioned and objected to advising other players who does have access to such single deck games (as most don't) to play his way, with specialty and higher level counts.

Anyway I don't want to rehash anything. I am done with Moses. I have no further issues and hope he doesn't create any. I wish him well. I sincerely wish him enjoyment in his retirement.

KJ