I’m embarrassed it took me this long to figure this out. MD has hit back online at many of his skeptics to the point of starting threads talking to himself about them at his forum. But no one has taken (and handed back) as much as his attacks on KJ.

You could say it’s because he is possibly jealous of KJ’s success and respect from most at Blackjack. In fact one could say his recent fantasy exploits switching from a game he couldn’t lose at to BJ are to upstage KJ.

But there has to be more to his hatred of KJ. So since I don’t think anyone believes calling out someone’s race is doxxing, here is my theory.

Muslims hate gays…at least publicly. The faith says they should be killed. They throw them off roofs if caught. Note the key word is “if”. In their faith it’s better to fuck a camel or rape a women than be gay. Hell they still want to kill Salman Rushdie (Sal Bass to Seinfeld fans) to this day.

So in the event MDawg is a Muslim, which I have no clue if he is or not, this explains his anger towards KJ. As long as he drives back and forth between CA and Vegas or the pilot doesn’t open the door on his flights, I guess it’s none of my business.