Thread: Animal Testing

I draw the line at Dogs and especially Puppies.
    This Fucking world is sick.
    Ignorance is Bliss.
    Fucking Internet messing up my day.
    Monsters experimenting on Fred Basset?
    The Horror!
    Fuck You Science!
    How can you work in a place like this and go to lunch every day?

Last edited by monet; 10-24-2021 at 04:22 PM.

There is a special place in hell for those people....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Tribalism is so strong in people, that what used to be strictly a far-leftist cause has now been resurrected by the Right inorder to reinforce this idea that Fauci is some evil-doer.

Crazy shit.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Tribalism is so strong in people, that what used to be strictly a far-leftist cause has now been resurrected by the Right inorder to reinforce this idea that Fauci is some evil-doer.

Crazy shit.

These guys are huge PETA fans.

I don't know...I agree with no animal testing whatsoever for cosmetics and things of that nature. I can reluctantly support animal testing for medical reasons, but only selectively...I don't see how there can be any great need to inject distemper directly into a dog's brain; I want to say most people can make a fairly accurate guess of what's going to happen if you do that.

My guess on the distemper thing is that they were deliberately giving the dogs distemper so that college students could autopsy the brains after the death of the dogs---which is totally illegitimate, imo.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I don't know...I agree with no animal testing whatsoever for cosmetics and things of that nature. I can reluctantly support animal testing for medical reasons, but only selectively...I don't see how there can be any great need to inject distemper directly into a dog's brain; I want to say most people can make a fairly accurate guess of what's going to happen if you do that.

My guess on the distemper thing is that they were deliberately giving the dogs distemper so that college students could autopsy the brains after the death of the dogs---which is totally illegitimate, imo.
    It doesn't even matter.
    The world has become a complete horror show.
    I'd like to go back to being ignorant.
    RIP

Crazy shit.
    You don't have to be on the Right or Left to realize that Fauci is a Monster.
    And who really gives a shit about Fauci.
    Do we really need to be experimenting on 60,000 dogs and cats per year in the name of Science??
    At least the gooks, chinks and nips eat them.
    Last edited by monet; 10-26-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Crazy shit.
    You don't have to be on the Right or Left to realize that Fauci is a Monster.
    And who really gives a shit about Fauci.
    Do we really need to be experimenting on 60,000 dogs and cats per year in the name of Science??
    At least the gooks, chinks and nips eat them.
    How exactly is he a monster? I sure don't see it. Scientists who do these medical tests have to do very distasteful things. You go walk around in nature long enough and you'll see some pretty grizzly shit yourself. Life isn't easy. This is the same thing I say to vegetarians.

You think this animal testing is bad? You should go force yourself to spend a day in a factory farm where things are often only marginally better than these experiments. (Maybe worse? Living in excrement for weeks...) Farms do that so you have cheap food. If any of you sudden animal lovers have ever bitched about vegetarians do yourself a favor and #noose.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

How exactly is he a monster? I sure don't see it. Scientists who do these medical tests have to do very distasteful things. You go walk around in nature long enough and you'll see some pretty grizzly shit yourself. Life isn't easy. This is the same thing I say to vegetarians.

You think this animal testing is bad? You should go force yourself to spend a day in a factory farm where things are often only marginally better than these experiments. (Maybe worse? Living in excrement for weeks...) Farms do that so you have cheap food. If any of you sudden animal lovers have ever bitched about vegetarians do yourself a favor and #noose.
    No reason to completely get into it.
    Generally Speaking the whole system is FUBAR.
    Vegan, Vegetarian or Meat Eater equals mass murderer.

Thread Information