Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
So before anyone gives me any shit about posting, last week I said I was going to "reduce my online presence and that allowing Moses back, as requested will help insure that I stay away". While I still intend to reduce my online presence, Moses has not been reinstated and this is toooo big to let pass. It very quietly confirmed everything about the Mdawg chronicles that us doubters had been saying for years.

So last week, Mdawg rather quietly announced 3 consecutive massive losing days playing baccarat. In contradiction to all his winning posts, he gave no specific amount other than to say 3 days of very big losses.

So yesterday, Mdawg revealed that he had recently met with Shackleford and they went over his baccarat play results for this now 7 month trip and guess what....the conclusion was that "Mdawg is about even, maybe slightly ahead or slightly behind." Those are his words!

Just to be clear, at the 60 day mark of this "story", I added up Mdawgs wins and losses as per his claims and he was I believe $324,000 ahead. Again that was at the 60 day mark. We are now well past the 100 day mark and with his wins having escalated before this big collapse, I conservatively put his win claim at half a million.

So these 3 big losing days wiped away those 100's of days of winning, some half a million dollars. Wait! That is just the way a progression system always works! The math guarantees it! Sadly those of us that have been saying that for 7 months were made to look the bad guys and driven from the forum.

Now isn't it a coincidence and a mighty big one, that two weeks ago after Cosmo was sold, I announced that I would soon be able to get a hold of this Mdawg persons records and we would just see if reality matched the Mdawg fantasy claims (what I call scam) and presto, all of the sudden, 3 days of massive losses magically put the fantasy claims back in line with reality. Well I don't believe in Magic or co-incidences THAT big and I sure as hell don't believe in this fantasy.

And that reality is and always was, Mdawg is a high end player, someone I would refer to as a whale, although not sure the official money/play requirements of that. He plays a negative expectation game and loses. Maybe loss rebates and special promotion chips afforded such a high end player, enabled his play to be close to even, but overall he loses, just as expected and he is comped accordingly for his losses. Just as I have said a million times. That friends is the way Las Vegas works. Not all this win, win, win, high end comps, "Mdawg is the greatest player ever", "Las Vegas doesn't care about players winning millions" complete bullshit that we have been fed for 7 months.
I'm a little confused about what's going on here, I guess there are multiple forums you have to read in order to put all the puzzle pieces together. I guess my first question would be: Why did The Wizard meet up with him and go over all of his wins and losses? Find that just strange of why that would happen in the first place. I'm wondering if that Meetup was scheduled to happen before a sudden influx of big losses.
Who cares? The better question is....why you and others continue to subject yourselves to the Cuckening?.......RIP