Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I become a better Poster?

I asked this question on another Website YEARS ago. And I got an in depth, very detailed, very detailed response from a Long Time Member. Unfortunately, I asked this question under a Sock after I got banned under my original Account for Trolling. So, the Sock was deleted by the Admin as if it never existed. So, the REALLY good answer was deleted too. I do remember some of the advice being something like, "Stop acting like a Court Jester. Stop trying so hard to entertain us. This Website is meant for camaderie, banter, rapport, not you being all,"Look at me! Look how hard I am trying to be entertaining!" You really should stop doing that.". That is all I basically remember as the advice was deleted when the Sock was deleted. So, do you guys have Advice on how I can become a better Poster?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Give up attention whoring: that'd be a good start.

Use your brain as a filter before posting whatever drivel percolates in your noggin.

After you type a post, STOP, read it before sending and ask yourself "What would Jesus do?"
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Use your brain as a filter before posting whatever drivel percolates in your noggin.

After you type a post, STOP, read it before sending and ask yourself "What would Jesus do?"
    The "Stop looking for attention," thing is what the Long Time Member was getting at when he was saying,"Stop trying so hard to "Entertain," us. Thank you Mister V for your advice on that too. About the "Entertaining," thing, I made a "Funny," joke on one Website and got a LOT of laughs and even the ADMIN was laughing. I went to the Second Website and posted the "Funny," joke there and I got replies like,"This "Joke," is disgusting. I'm reporting this "joke,". I was baffled as I got big laughs on the other Website. It wasn't long after that I was banned for Trolling.

I have also gotten the advice you are getting at, saying something like,"Only a Fool says EVERYTHING that comes to their mind."
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-26-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

The "Stop looking for attention," thing is what the Long Time Member was getting at when he was saying,"Stop trying so hard to "Entertain," us. Thank you Mister V for your advice on that too. About the "Entertaining," thing, I made a "Funny," joke on one Website and got a LOT of laughs and even the ADMIN was laughing. I went to the Second Website and posted the "Funny," joke there and I got replies like,"This "Joke," is disgusting. I'm reporting this "joke,". I was baffled as I got big laughs on the other Website. It wasn't long after that I was banned for Trolling.

I have also gotten the advice you are getting at, saying something like,"Only a Fool says EVERYTHING that comes to their mind."
    To be fair, if you acted more mature, your fan club along with a few other posters wouldn't rag and drag you nearly as much. They wouldn't be rallying for your permanent banning nearly as often.

Stop posting. That's the only way to improve.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I also got advice to know who my Audience is before posting. For example, the Website that laughed at my funny joke were mostly young People in their 20's. The Website that was disgusted and reported my funny joke had a LOT of Middle Aged People in their 50's. And many of them were Grandparents. So oops. I found out the Website had a LOT of Middle Aged People AFTER my banning.

Any other tips on how I can become a better Poster?

Any other tips on how I can become a better Poster?
    Don’t wear a mask and lick several dirty surfaces every day

I’m going to go on the pretense this is a serious thread instead of another call for attention.

1) Stop making new threads. Not EVERY thread you post is a bad idea, but your quality would go to if you just stuck to Nathan’s corner and commenting in current threads. This means not doing things for the purpose of getting attention...

2) Stop with the phrase “ someone said something like”

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I’m going to go on the pretense this is a serious thread instead of another call for attention.

1) Stop making new threads. Not EVERY thread you post is a bad idea, but your quality would go to if you just stuck to Nathan’s corner and commenting in current threads. This means not doing things for the purpose of getting attention...

2) Stop with the phrase “ someone said something like”
    Thanks for the serious response. About the "Someone said this, someone said that, I did get other Posters advising me to stop doing that so much. They said that it would be better if I spoke more of my OWN experiences, not what other People said. How ironic that technically even saying this is doing exactly what I was told to stop doing so much. I guess that's Meta?

I do try to not make so much new Threads. Dan himself said my junk Threads were a defining factor in him giving me a Posting Limit. He said that if I made a junk thread every day, he'd completely take away my Posting Threads where I'm not able to make ANY new Threads. I REALLY put a lot of thought into my Threads knowing I just have one I can do every 24 hours and can no longer make new Threads willy nilly. I think I made one completely stupid thread and that was when I asked if Ex-AP was Moses. What a stupid Thread to use my one a day Thread on and I still regret that Thread to this day. If anything, that question should have been asked in Nathan's Corner, not as a Brand New Thread..

You're a degenerate problem gambler as evidenced by your pathetic begging. You have no business posting on any gambling forum.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    You're a degenerate problem gambler as evidenced by your pathetic begging. You have no business posting on any gambling forum.

That was literally a one day thing that I regretted the very next day. You know what? I'm not going to keep rehashing my one day regrettable mistake.

That was literally a one day thing that I regretted the very next day. You know what? I'm not going to keep rehashing my one day regrettable mistake.
    Any luck getting any money from your brotha Sobchak ? As much of a delusional imbecile as he is, I'm sure he's got a few bucks to toss your way, helping out a fellow sista in need.
    Last edited by Ozzy; 10-28-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Any luck getting any money from your brotha Sobchak ? As much of a delusional imbecile as he is, I'm sure he's got a few bucks to toss your way, helping out a fellow sista in need.
    I asked him and then said nevermind as I realized what was doing was CREEPY and could just ask Family for the money like I did and my Family gave it to me. I REALLY should have just asked my Family for the money in the first place.

I asked him and then said nevermind as I realized what was doing was CREEPY and could just ask Family for the money like I did and my Family gave it to me. I REALLY should have just asked my Family for the money in the first place.
    You are a sick individual.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You are a sick individual.
    I'm done talking about the one and a half day regrettable mistake I made after this post. It was an impulsive decision I made that I regretted the very next day. I had basically forgotten about it until it was brought up 9 or 10 days later. I refuse to keep answering about a one and a half day regrettable decision. I wish I hadn't done it.

What you should have done is just not ran out of money in the first place. You degenerate gambler...

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

What you should have done is just not ran out of money in the first place. You degenerate gambler...
    I made a mistake chasing a Giveaway Game that I lost anyways. Had I actually won, I could have won $1,000.

Edit. I think I reached my Posting Limit for the day with this post

Some more suggestions ...

After you type a proposed post read it a couple times and judge whether the cretins at VCT will applaud or throw feces;

Quit being so self-deprecating and evidencing low self-esteem; tell your detractors to go fuck themselves and to eat shit and die.

Take a pause from gambling til the end of the year then evaluate whether you should start again; the holiday season is upon us and you'll need your money for holiday purposes, not for pissing it down the rathole in the hopes of hitting it big.
    What, Me Worry?

Make yourself perfectly flat and try to use push pins instead of tape. Does less damage to the paint on the walls.

Thread Information