Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Hey, Red. It must have slipped your mind. The first black woman elected to Lt. Governor of Virginia. Those "evil white voters" again.
Don't expect a reply from Comrade Red. AOC and her racist, hateful "squad" are hurting after last night. So is he. I mean, what liberal wants to see an articulate, US Marines Veteran, Jamaican black woman who dug herself out of poverty cap the night off by being the first black woman to be elected Lt. Gov. in Virginia as a Republican!? If you changed over to either CNN or MSNBC you'd have had fun watching the PAIN and squirming by all those ignorant people on both sets.

And a good time was had by all....

LOL. Wrong, dude. Completely wrong. I'm one of those anarchist-loving German dudes who fits in beautifully with the right-wing nuts. I'm getting ready for The Rematch with my Q-Anon shirts and lifesize Trump cutout for the lawn (a gift from a friend). I even have a clock that chimes every hour, "Make America Great Again." And who else do you know who actually owns the rights to TrumpLovesStormy.com and StormyLovesDonald.com?

I'm looking forward to a second Trump presidency, as I detailed here:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...for-trump.html
Damn, red. You really do hate the country. This blog of yours proves it. And you are really stuck on stupid about democracy. We are not and have never been a democracy. We are a republic.

Your spiel about dictatorship is not well thought out. Dictators don't allow elections. Nor bad press. Nor dissent.

You don't get it about Trump and never will. Its his policies we voted for. Low gas prices. Jobs. Nato countries paying there fair share. Trade deals that are fair to the US. Low prescription drug prices. Stopping illegal immigration.

Trump put an end to America taking it up the ass by other countries. Biden brought it right back.

Your problem is you believe in marxist utopias. Never gonna happen. Been tried over and over again. Just plain goes against human nature. But keep dreaming.

Move to Venezuela. Take your bankroll. See how long you get to keep it.