Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by mcap View Post
Maximum age for first term president should be 62, US acts like it’s more of a minimum age. If you’re old enough for a traditional retirement and age based benefits, you’re too old to be president.

What’s best for an aging leader and many people of their age range who he will be naturally biased towards is generally shitting on the future or passing the buck, what’s to worry about when you’ll be gone, fuck those kids.

Either that, or to prevent age-bias, run them through a battery of physical and mental tests, the results of which are public. Hell, make the testing itself public.

Plus, how can you have every American filling out a standard job application giving prospective employers access to high school and college grades and such, but presidential candidates get to hide whatever details they prefer? Being president is a job -- the people are the employer. Every candidate's grades, every misdemeanor or arrest, every SAT score and IQ test, should be available to the public.

How can getting into a college be more transparent than becoming president?

Biden should have had televised Alzheimer's tests. Trump should have been disqualified for hiding all of his grades and taxes every step of the way. If a person is an idiot, either proven via psych testing or his grades, then why is he a candidate for president?
What would making the tests public do? Donald Trump would fail a second grade reading comprehension test and the Evangelicals would love him more for it. If nothing else, it would mean the two groups had more in common.

Other than listening to these snowflake righties bitch (though, not as annoyingly as the Far Left) all the time, I don't really hear from or about Biden all that much, so I immediately prefer him to Donald Trump. As far as Biden's policies, it seems like he really can't get that much accomplished, which is just fine with me, because usually things getting accomplished leads to having to hear one side or the other bitch about something, so I'll take nothing getting accomplished.
What is your lefty ass talking about? Biden has accomplished one hell of a lot in just one year being president:

By cancelling oil leases, drilling and pipeline contracts Biden has accomplished gas prices rising by 50% so far.

By cancelling Trump's conditions for pulling out of Afghanistan Biden accomplished pulling the troops out before the civilians. He accomplished pissing off the NATO countries, getting 13 Americans killed, leaving hundreds of Americans stranded in Afghanistan. He accomplished getting condemned by the English parliament, and getting the other NATO countries to call the Afghan pullout the biggest debacle in NATO history. Oh, and he accomplished leaving billions of dollars worth of our military equipment on the ground.

By cancelling "Stay in Mexico" and not enforcing immigration laws Biden accomplished flooding the country with over 2 million covid infected illegals who are placing tremendous strain on social and police and medical services while taxpayers are footing the bill.

Biden's blunderful foreign policy has accomplished getting the Iranians to thumb their noses at us, emboldening the Chinese to consider invading Taiwan, and getting Putin to amass troops on the Ukrainian boder for a potential invasion.

By printing 8 trillion dollars in the last year Biden has accomplished an inflation rate of 10% with no end in sight.

Biden has accomplished appointing people to federal posts not because they are the best qualified but because they are gay, trans or LGBT. So incompetence reigns in the federal bureaucracy.

Biden has accomplished a two-tiered justice system in the DOJ. Right wing protesters get the book thrown at them, left wing protestors get the charges dropped.

Biden has accomplished a weak military by infiltrating it with woke ass bullshit.

Another Biden accomplishment just announced today. There is no federal solution to the covid problem.

Biden has been a failure in everything except....I point to one success by him. His wokism and policies have weakened the Democratic party to the point they are going to be wiped out in the midterm elections. Republicans will take back over the house and senate. Now that's an accomplishment by Biden that I like.

Independent voters sway the presidential elections and they have learned their lesson. Trump will return to the Presidency in 2024 (as long as he is in good health) to fix all of Biden's "accomplishments."