Well, I had a good weekend. Should have been great (since I wager more on college than NFL), but it was good. But the ways the games I was involved in ended were bizarre.

I had Florida Atlantic teased to -4 vs. UTEP. They were up 18 with five minutes left, and they had the ball in UTEP territory. Penalty, went for it on 4th-and-20, UTEP takes over and scores, onside kicks against a weird alignment, hits 4th-and-long bomb against no safety, then goes for two and makes it. Florida Atlantic wins by three; I lose.

Meanwhile, I have SMU teased to +7 versus Houston. They kick the tying field goal with 20 seconds left, then give up a 100 yard kickoff return to push.

In the NFL, I have JVille/Seattle teased to Over 37 1/2. Down 24-0 with two minutes left, JVille keeps plugging, God bless them, and scores to make it 24-7. They then onside kick, which is scooped up and returned for a TD by JVille. I win by half a point. Previously, at halftime, I had hedged the bet with an Under 22 1/2 second half since it was 17-0 at half. I win both the teaser and the hedge.

And finally, Chargers teased to +3 versus Patriots. Down 27-17 with 40 seconds left, they hit a bomb for a 27-24 final and a push.

Turns out Florida Atlantic -4 was the only loser for the weekend.

Except, of course, for my LMS contest entries, half of which had the Ben-Gals. Up 11 on the J-E-T-S with five minutes left. LOL. What a weekend. No sanity at all. By the way, NFL faves of more than a TD had been 23-0 straight up before the Ben-Gals.