Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Does it work better from certain seats or do you multi-count from all the tables equally?
For most table configurations, of tables in a row next to each other, it is the middle seat or if 6 seats, either of the two middle seats. This mean because of the curvature of the table any other players at you table will not be blocking your view. It also allows you to see the tables on both sides, without swiveling your head like the girl from The Exorcist movie.

While no one at your table will block your view, there is one key seat at each table, left or right that can. As long as that key seat at either table is vacant, you usually have a clear view of the entire playing area.

As I have said many times, circumstances have to be just right, including the speed of the game at your own table. If you are playing heads up or maybe with one other player and a reasonably fast dealer, you will not be able to keep up and utilize this technique. But every once in a while, maybe a couple times a week for me, you find yourself able to and when that occurs, your expected value (EV) and win rate is significantly higher (pretty much double). I use 1.75 of my normal EV and long-term results are pretty much in line with that.

It isn't something I go looking for or seek out. As a matter of fact, I play many places that don't even have 2 blackjack tables open next to each other. But when conditions are right, it is a significant bump to expectation and results. (even if that secondary count is off slightly due to missed cards).