Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
I won't be going coach belly.
You are really going more Alan than coach belly. You are making the exact arguments Alan has made for a few years now, including recently on another forum, I wasn't even on. He has even used the super eyesight argument. No super eyesight or powers necessary.

I will tell you what...here is a little exercise I suggested to Alan. Tape a few playing cards (normal size, no jumbo or anything) to a wall. Back up 10-12 feet. Can you see what that card is? Of course you can...well assuming you are not totally blind. Well 12 feet is probably double the distance you are looking at the neighboring table. So let's just remove the eyesight thing from the equation.
Read what I said. My issue isn't that it isn't possible. My issues is that your eyes would dart around so much but I guess you can abandon it when pit comes around. It isn't like something you do on the regular as part of play as you clarified later.

For some reason I'm fairly doubtful Alan is making the same arguments as you have yet to understand my main point.