Thread: Never seen the 007 Vegas chase sceen...

...until now. What this a Bullet SF chase rip off?

That was excellent.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post

Not really IMHO. The 007 chase scene was somewhat tongue in cheek with a Keystone cops type of vibe versus the dead serious Bullet chase sequence. Or, in other words, humor pervades the 007 chase scene and it does not in Bullet which was hard core not only in the chase scene but throughout the movie as a whole.

Of course.

Nothing like "Ronin," for example.

Not realistic, and repetitive with the cars chasing each other for many minutes through tiny downtown LV.

Still, I enjoyed seeing the downtown streets come alive with a car chase.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Not really IMHO. The 007 chase scene was somewhat tongue in cheek with a Keystone cops type of vibe versus the dead serious Bullet chase sequence. Or, in other words, humor pervades the 007 chase scene and it does not in Bullet which was hard core not only in the chase scene but throughout the movie as a whole.
    All good points, thanks for answering that.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

All good points, thanks for answering that.
    No problem sir. I really enjoyed Diamonds are Forever including the high skill chase scene you posted. The movie is full of great humor. One of my favorite scenes is when Bond (posing as Peter Franks) says it is his brother that is deceased when he was asked by Shady Tree. Then one of Shady's henchman (Slumber Inc.) says "I got a brother" ! And Bond replies "Small World" after a moment's hesitation.

Thread Information