Thread: Interesting Contest Result

So I tied for third in the weekly Northbet NFL no-spread contest last week, with a 12-2 record, which isn't that great. I tied with about a gazillion other people.

The interesting thing was that just two people went 13-1 to win the contest. I thought for sure multiple people would have gone undefeated last week with no spreads, but such was not the case. I was surprised, and I'm rarely surprised by the results of these things.

It turns out, because I haven't deposited in 90 days, I actually won nothing. That's built into the rules for the weekly prizes. Not meaningful, as tying with that many people would have gotten around $40.

But if I get through the Saturday/early Sunday games unbeaten any of the remaining weeks, I better throw a hundred bucks their way just to make sure I don't screw myself.

Prior to participating in your next obscure, unverifiable tournament where you can claim any record you choose to after the fact, how about POSTING ALL OF YOUR ENTERED PICKS BEFORE the games are played? Until you do that you remain as full of shit on your claims as kew is.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Prior to participating in your next obscure, unverifiable tournament where you can claim any record you choose to after the fact, how about POSTING ALL OF YOUR ENTERED PICKS BEFORE the games are played? Until you do that you remain as full of shit on your claims as kew is.

LOL -- anybody with a Northbet account saw me tied for third. There's no trick to it. The results are posted every week.

Good try, though, Rob.

Hey, tomorrow I'm going to report on what my girlfriend did this past season in LineMasters. You might want to brace yourself. She did the unprecedented.

Rob, you know, you never congratulated me for finishing in the top 10 out of 20,000 in last year's Gaming Today season-long online NFL contest. I entered it as an homage to you, and you haven't even congratulated me. Tsk tsk.

And I have to ask, Rob, would you consider the Gaming Today contest obscure and unverifiable? You know, some people feel that way about your old video poker columns. But not me, baby. I was a big fan.
    Last edited by redietz; 12-15-2021 at 05:17 PM.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    He got caught lying through his teeth in another thread. He's unraveling. It happens.

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Is water wet?

Thread Information