Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: My apologies to Rob Singer

I have decided that I haven't been very objective with Mr. Singer, so I have taken a step back and looked at all the Singer claims objectively.

Rob claims that he and his wife both had long time, high paying jobs in the aerospace industry. What is high paying 100k? more? less? I assume more since Rob always poo poo's the 100k I have averaged from APing the last 12 years. But et's go with 100k.

So 25, 30 years each at $100K? Let's call that 5 million dollars.

Next Rob's Singer progression system. The claim and amounts have changed from over a million and 10 years to $375k and 4 years. Hard to keep up with the ever changing claim, but I think the last was $375k over 4 years. Let's add that to the total now $5,375,000.

And of course the always popular double up bug claim. Rob claims 2.8 million from that. Add to the total $8,175,000.

And of course Rob claims significant retirement income from the 25, 30, 30+ of high end employment. That ONLY makes sense.

Pretty impressive Rob. Congratulations.

Now let's just look at what the public records show: No real estate or homes owned. And he lives with/off his kids.

Interesting. I am trying to think of all the multi-millionaire people I know or know of, with significant retirement income to boot, that choose to live with their kids instead of owning their own home.

Hold on....I am still trying to come up with one.

Hold on. Well drawing a blank. I'll have to get back to you. Anyway, maybe living off your kids is a new trend among multi-millionaires.

Anyway, not sure how I could have been so blind. Hope you will accept my apology, Rob. And Merry Charismas.

He gave the kids homes and then they mortgaged them to the hilt....lol

You're slackin'

I wonder if the hobo Man Servant has a room too for when he's passing thru town chasing down free hotdogs and nickel keno plays.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

And they now own 8 houses and are buying land right now for building a 9th. Guess where the funds came from.

Max, my daughter's husband gets the cash xfers from me, they buy, then they 2nd mortgage them immediately to buy more homes. Because of such a hot housing market, they're making millions in the process in 4 states. My wife and I live in two of them. They live in Minn. and Wisconsin. And when we die there will be a very easy probate process. It's what's called housing & estate advantage play. Probably not something you people have familiarity with or can grasp. Why would you want to anyway? All it'll do is make you angry.

Kew, for you to keep trying to feel better over the pummeling you take across the internet forums seems to not be helping. Ask tater.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And they now own 8 houses and are buying land right now for building a 9th. Guess where the funds came from.

Max, my daughter's husband gets the cash xfers from me, they buy, then they 2nd mortgage them immediately to buy more homes. Because of such a hot housing market, they're making millions in the process in 4 states. My wife and I live in two of them. They live in Minn. and Wisconsin. And when we die there will be a very easy probate process. It's what's called housing & estate advantage play. Probably not something you people have familiarity with or can grasp. Why would you want to anyway? All it'll do is make you angry.

Kew, for you to keep trying to feel better over the pummeling you take across the internet forums seems to not be helping. Ask tater.
    Singer, my participation on forums has never been about being popular. Haven't I proved that? People like you and Mdawg make up shit to impress people because you are insecure. I am very secure with every aspect of my life, my sexuality right down to the modest success playing blackjack and middle class (comfortable) living I make. I have no need to tell stories of phony riches. As a matter of fact I am just as comfortable sharing losing or down periods (like last year) as I am sharing the good years and runs.

I start threads of things I want to talk about, not what's popular. I started a thread at WoV, where there just is not much interest in blackjack anymore and said off the top, I recognize there is not much interest. Mdawg cares about how popular a thread is. Checks some kind of rankings, that I don't even know what they are. I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your posting, but that stuff is not me. I am not trying to impress anyone. I am at the low end, low man on the ladder of the AP chain, both in what I make and what I do. How do people think I care what anyone else thinks? For the life of me, you people make no damn sense.

Now you bought homes for your kids. Not even worth responding to. Just more Singer nonsense. Rob, seriously, even if you convince a couple people of some of your nonsense, what does that get you. It doesn't change the real truth and that is at the end of your life, you essentially broke and live off your kids. I mean not broke (hopefully) as real poor people are waiting for their SS check each month. Hopefully you have SS and some sort of retirement to enjoy life a bit, but you are not very well off and have to live off your kids. Your stories don't change that.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-16-2021 at 10:16 PM.

Kew, you already know I will still be around for many years after you start eating dirt (which will be before 50). A bad ticker? Exposure to aids? Infected blood? And most of all, early onset mental illness? All that vs.: I take no pills, I'm still in excellent shape, I am on the move constantly, and I have a wife who loves cooking healthy meals.

What exactly do you have going for you? Oh wait---redietz washes your balls!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Singer, my participation on forums has never been about being popular. Haven't I proved that? People like you and Mdawg make up shit to impress people because you are insecure. I am very secure with every aspect of my life, my sexuality right down to the modest success playing blackjack and middle class (comfortable) living I make. I have no need to tell stories of phony riches. As a matter of fact I am just as comfortable sharing losing or down periods (like last year) as I am sharing the good years and runs.

I start threads of things I want to talk about, not what's popular. I started a thread at WoV, where there just is not much interest in blackjack anymore and said off the top, I recognize there is not much interest. Mdawg cares about how popular a thread is. Checks some kind of rankings, that I don't even know what they are. I don't know what the fuck you are doing with your posting, but that stuff is not me. I am not trying to impress anyone. I am at the low end, low man on the ladder of the AP chain, both in what I make and what I do. How do people think I care what anyone else thinks? For the life of me, you people make no damn sense.

Now you bought homes for your kids. Not even worth responding to. Just more Singer nonsense. Rob, seriously, even if you convince a couple people of some of your nonsense, what does that get you. It doesn't change the real truth and that is at the end of your life, you essentially broke and live off your kids. I mean not broke (hopefully) as real poor people are waiting for their SS check each month. Hopefully you have SS and some sort of retirement to enjoy life a bit, but you are not very well off and have to live off your kids. Your stories don't change that.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Allow me to at that

I take no pills, I'm still in excellent shape, I am on the move constantly, and I have a wife who loves cooking healthy meals.
    Rob is healthy and in good shape. Dude there are videos! Check the one below done a few yeas ago. You look like a corpse in a coffin then. Go to the 4;06 minute mark and check out the belly on this "in good shape" dude. And he wears his pants pulled up to his belly button trying to cover that belly like many old fat guys do. It just looks like some weird balloon or tumor tucked into your pants.

Last years video with Shackleford even worse. In that one you still looked like a corpse, but one that had been dead for 10 years and recently dug up. You old guys crack me up. "Good shape and healthy".

You've claimed this belly stuff before. Don't fat old guys wear their shirts OUT? You should know--you watched your old lover die. All you do is keep replaying the video to see if you can get a glimpse of my junk. Admit it.

I take no pills, I'm still in excellent shape, I am on the move constantly, and I have a wife who loves cooking healthy meals.
    Rob is healthy and in good shape. Dude there are videos! Check the one below done a few yeas ago. You look like a corpse in a coffin then. Go to the 4;06 minute mark and check out the belly on this "in good shape" dude. And he wears his pants pulled up to his belly button trying to cover that belly like many old fat guys do. It just looks like some weird balloon or tumor tucked into your pants.

Last years video with Shackleford even worse. In that one you still looked like a corpse, but one that had been dead for 10 years and recently dug up. You old guys crack me up. "Good shape and healthy".

Good grief. Fuck me. Kewl has me listening to Singer talking about machine telepathy then I look at his groin area.

Uhhh kewl, those are called adult diapers.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Good grief. Fuck me. Kewl has me listening to Singer talking about machine telepathy then I look at his groin area.

Uhhh kewl, those are called adult diapers.
    But I don't wear underwear....

You've claimed this belly stuff before. Don't fat old guys wear their shirts OUT? You should know--you watched your old lover die. All you do is keep replaying the video to see if you can get a glimpse of my junk. Admit it.
    Jesus Christ. And, I thought I was kidding in the other thread. Now Singer is openly hoping KewlJ is checking out the goods.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Jesus Christ. And, I thought I was kidding in the other thread. Now Singer is openly hoping KewlJ is checking out the goods.
    Why use a name that you don't believe in?
    You never use the name Buddha, Muhammad, Confucius, Mickey Mouse... etc. etc.
    It's always God this or Jesus that.
    Nobody ever saying Devil Damn or Satan Sucks.
    How about Lucifer Lust?
    Y'all Racist!
    And this forum is full of a bunch of flip flop phonies constantly bashing one day and apologizing the next.
    Fucking Boz!
    I'm Sorry guys, lets get along and oh by the way I hate you Tasha, you suck!
    So many of you don't believe in God or Jesus or you hate the idea of God or Jesus but you constantly use his name.
    Seems odd.
    Do better.
    Jesus had a last name and it wasn't Christ and you don't even believe that he was the Christ.
    It's Sunday for goodness sake!
    Show some respect for that God that you don't believe in but constantly abuse.
    I'll see you in HELL!
    Your Sisters Queer.
    Last edited by monet; 12-19-2021 at 10:06 AM.

I'm just playing the numbers. There aren't as many Taoists likely to be reading this as there are Christians, for one thing.

For the love of Tom Brady, my problem is with organized religion. Additionally, I have a very low tolerance for brainwashing or taking advantage of the weak-minded and stupid for cash. I also don't like indoctrinating children into belief systems that their minds haven't developed well-enough to understand the implications of.

If you are looking at an individual person who has examined his beliefs and has arrived at that conclusion, then I don't really have a problem with that. They're likely wrong, of course, but the important thing is the willingness to have those beliefs challenged and, most importantly, the capacity and intellectual honesty to admit that they can't possibly know. I certainly can't know.

I'm just playing the numbers. There aren't as many Taoists likely to be reading this as there are Christians, for one thing.

For the love of Tom Brady, my problem is with organized religion. Additionally, I have a very low tolerance for brainwashing or taking advantage of the weak-minded and stupid for cash. I also don't like indoctrinating children into belief systems that their minds haven't developed well-enough to understand the implications of.

If you are looking at an individual person who has examined his beliefs and has arrived at that conclusion, then I don't really have a problem with that. They're likely wrong, of course, but the important thing is the willingness to have those beliefs challenged and, most importantly, the capacity and intellectual honesty to admit that they can't possibly know. I certainly can't know.
    Christians teach their kids Christianity from birth. Its not an evil thing. They don't want their kids to turn out to be heathens. Kids without Christ turn out to be fatherless, Godless and remorseless.
    My grandmothers were sunday school teachers. They grew up Christians. One's father was a Baptist Minister. Two of the best women I've ever met. These are not evil people. Their Christianity was not a crutch. Grass roots Christianity is a beutiful thing. I'm talking small rural Churches I attened in my youth. The greatest people in the world. It's a belief system far superior to athiesm. Athiests have never done anything for the world. Anyone can name universities in this country. Can anyone name one that wasn't started by Christians?

This is not a flame war, Mission. I'm just giving you the Christian perspective. The teachings of Jesus never started a war. Not practicing the teachings of Jesus starts wars.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Christians teach their kids Christianity from birth. Its not an evil thing. They don't want their kids to turn out to be heathens. Kids without Christ turn out to be fatherless, Godless and remorseless.
    My grandmothers were sunday school teachers. They grew up Christians. One's father was a Baptist Minister. Two of the best women I've ever met. These are not evil people. Their Christianity was not a crutch. Grass roots Christianity is a beutiful thing. I'm talking small rural Churches I attened in my youth. The greatest people in the world. It's a belief system far superior to athiesm. Athiests have never done anything for the world. Anyone can name universities in this country. Can anyone name one that wasn't started by Christians?

This is not a flame war, Mission. I'm just giving you the Christian perspective. The teachings of Jesus never started a war. Not practicing the teachings of Jesus starts wars.
    Let me take this point by point:

1.) I'm not saying that the brainwashing of the children is intended to be evil or is done out of any sort of deliberate malice---not by the parents, anyway. The people involved in the individual religions believe what they have been told by people whose job it is to be convincing, because doing a good job of being convincing keeps them fed and keeps the lights on in the churches. If you can be really convincing on TV, that really gets the donations rolling in.

2.) The next sentence about the kids becoming, "Heathens," implies that some form of religion is necessary in order to have moral values. The only real moral value that I have is to treat other people well---and to be generous with money---whilst Christians are often known for being very poor tippers.

And, stemming from what do these morals come from? The desire for a reward? The fear of punishment or reprimand? That's all those fuckers have to sell their brainwashed masses on, but they are failing---and quickly. People are starting to see through the facade and know that some individual Christians are some of the shadiest and most morally disreputable people out there. Children have been molested and some churches have covered for it. More than that, even to this day, the religion attempts (though this is where they are REALLY failing these days) to use Government as a tool to influence what other people may or may not do with their lives.

And...for what? To force people to live by the beliefs that those of them with any sort of power within the religious institution do not even themselves uphold? HA!

No, religion is not needed to prevent children from becoming heathens. Teaching people to find value in other people and in the act of charitableness for its own sake is all that is required.

You don't need a God to treat other people well because, even if God does exist, God certainly hasn't treated everyone well.

3.) The small rural churches with their uneducated masses who comprise some of the most socially restrictive voting blocs in this entire country. Basically Fascists, many of them. Consider the opposition to gay marriage---one of their many losing battles---why the hell would they care? I can tell you why---because they don't want such behavior to become socially acceptable, else, some of them might be compelled to engage in that behavior!

Can you imagine? They have so little self-control when it comes to their own desires that, not only did a God have to be orchestrated, but worse than that, they feel the need to try to get the church's values applied to all of society because they don't trust their own to follow the supposed Word of God should it become socially acceptable not to do so.

The avoidance of temptation is also a big thing with them, and why? Easy, they are feeble of the mind and lack the discipline needed to resist their impulses. It comes as no surprise that so many of them are infidels who cheat on their spouses. Do you really think religion is needed to not be an infidel---no, all you have to do is actually give a shit about your partner's feelings---no disposition to the effect handed down by a God who probably doesn't even exist necessary.

4.) University started by an Atheist---would these be the same Universities that so many Christians despise and ridicule as liberal indoctrination centers? Should Christians really want to take credit for creating the very institutions that they seek to demonize? Those same institutions, I might remind you, which are home to any number of acts of debauchery that are considered profane in the eyes of God.

No, I can't name one offhand. Do you know why? I'll tell you: Because unlike, "Humble," Christians, we actually don't see much of a need to advertise everything that we do that is positive for the entire world to know. Why would Atheists do such a thing? Making a big presentation of occasionally being (or portraying) fundamentally decent human beings who help those less fortunate is for Christians to do---not for me. I can't speak for other Agnostics, of course---unlike the different denominations of organized religion---we do not all think with the same mind.

5.) The teachings of, "Jesus," are, themselves, fine. The Bible is mostly fine as a tool to use parables to teach. My problem is with organized religion, thinking with a hive mind, that can lead to any number of awful things. Start with that religion was used to defend the institution of slavery and so many more historical examples of the awful things done in the name of religion that I can rattle off, if you want me to.

By being a part of the organized aspect of religion, the brainwashed are indirectly promoting and defending these things. They certainly contribute money to the church, in many cases, as demanded by the Bible. Better that they go out and just give the money to people directly.

6.) I'm not saying that there are not good people within the religion-even the organized aspect. My Great-Grandmother, for example, is the best Christian and probably the best human being I've ever known---aside from also being a lousy tipper. She's legitimately the only one I've personally met who actually acknowledged and upheld the fact that it is not for Christians to judge the actions of others---God will sort out the good from the evil.

"Belief," or, "Faith," is also the lowest form of opinion because it has no evidentiary standard other than the fact that one has been convinced of something. There is only what we know and there should be only what we know. Anything that cannot be proven should be regarded as conjecture---especially those unprovable things based upon conjecture, storytelling, tribalism and thinking with a hive mind. Oh, there is protection in numbers, but the numbers are failing. They will soon be exposed for what they have to offer---which is absolutely nothing.

You must think as a group of one. Groups of more than one are for liars and cowards who seek to achieve not by their merits, but by overwhelming numerical power. Challenge everything, question everyone. The more people who believe in something; the more skeptical about it you should be until conclusive proof of the hypothesis or null hypothesis is achieved.

Really?? We are doing religion today including Monet's "burn in hell for this or that?

Faith is defined as a belief in something that you can't prove.

My problem with organized religion, Christianity is they have attempted to establish prove using the Bible. The Bible is a collection of "heresay" things passed down years, decades centuries. The Bible was written over a 1400 year period. The book of so and so, isn't so and so's words. It is what has been passed down as so and so's words or events, for generations, interpreted differently by different people along the way and finally written down by someone anonymous and included in a "collection" of such hearsay or passed down, and interpreted thoughts or stories.

If there is a God, or anyone else that things are attributed to in the bible, they are probably looking down at some church reading from the bible and saying "I NEVER said that!" So the problem with the bible is we take this passed down hearsay as....well...."gospel".
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Let me take this point by point:

1.) I'm not saying that the brainwashing of the children is intended to be evil or is done out of any sort of deliberate malice---not by the parents, anyway. The people involved in the individual religions believe what they have been told by people whose job it is to be convincing, because doing a good job of being convincing keeps them fed and keeps the lights on in the churches. If you can be really convincing on TV, that really gets the donations rolling in.

2.) The next sentence about the kids becoming, "Heathens," implies that some form of religion is necessary in order to have moral values. The only real moral value that I have is to treat other people well---and to be generous with money---whilst Christians are often known for being very poor tippers.

And, stemming from what do these morals come from? The desire for a reward? The fear of punishment or reprimand? That's all those fuckers have to sell their brainwashed masses on, but they are failing---and quickly. People are starting to see through the facade and know that some individual Christians are some of the shadiest and most morally disreputable people out there. Children have been molested and some churches have covered for it. More than that, even to this day, the religion attempts (though this is where they are REALLY failing these days) to use Government as a tool to influence what other people may or may not do with their lives.

And...for what? To force people to live by the beliefs that those of them with any sort of power within the religious institution do not even themselves uphold? HA!

No, religion is not needed to prevent children from becoming heathens. Teaching people to find value in other people and in the act of charitableness for its own sake is all that is required.

You don't need a God to treat other people well because, even if God does exist, God certainly hasn't treated everyone well.

3.) The small rural churches with their uneducated masses who comprise some of the most socially restrictive voting blocs in this entire country. Basically Fascists, many of them. Consider the opposition to gay marriage---one of their many losing battles---why the hell would they care? I can tell you why---because they don't want such behavior to become socially acceptable, else, some of them might be compelled to engage in that behavior!

Can you imagine? They have so little self-control when it comes to their own desires that, not only did a God have to be orchestrated, but worse than that, they feel the need to try to get the church's values applied to all of society because they don't trust their own to follow the supposed Word of God should it become socially acceptable not to do so.

The avoidance of temptation is also a big thing with them, and why? Easy, they are feeble of the mind and lack the discipline needed to resist their impulses. It comes as no surprise that so many of them are infidels who cheat on their spouses. Do you really think religion is needed to not be an infidel---no, all you have to do is actually give a shit about your partner's feelings---no disposition to the effect handed down by a God who probably doesn't even exist necessary.

4.) University started by an Atheist---would these be the same Universities that so many Christians despise and ridicule as liberal indoctrination centers? Should Christians really want to take credit for creating the very institutions that they seek to demonize? Those same institutions, I might remind you, which are home to any number of acts of debauchery that are considered profane in the eyes of God.

No, I can't name one offhand. Do you know why? I'll tell you: Because unlike, "Humble," Christians, we actually don't see much of a need to advertise everything that we do that is positive for the entire world to know. Why would Atheists do such a thing? Making a big presentation of occasionally being (or portraying) fundamentally decent human beings who help those less fortunate is for Christians to do---not for me. I can't speak for other Agnostics, of course---unlike the different denominations of organized religion---we do not all think with the same mind.

5.) The teachings of, "Jesus," are, themselves, fine. The Bible is mostly fine as a tool to use parables to teach. My problem is with organized religion, thinking with a hive mind, that can lead to any number of awful things. Start with that religion was used to defend the institution of slavery and so many more historical examples of the awful things done in the name of religion that I can rattle off, if you want me to.

By being a part of the organized aspect of religion, the brainwashed are indirectly promoting and defending these things. They certainly contribute money to the church, in many cases, as demanded by the Bible. Better that they go out and just give the money to people directly.

6.) I'm not saying that there are not good people within the religion-even the organized aspect. My Great-Grandmother, for example, is the best Christian and probably the best human being I've ever known---aside from also being a lousy tipper. She's legitimately the only one I've personally met who actually acknowledged and upheld the fact that it is not for Christians to judge the actions of others---God will sort out the good from the evil.
    Interesting take on religion Marathon Man. 99.99% of the population are terrible tippers in your eyes ( AlexWolf being an exception) when you consistently tip between 30-50% holy fucking LOL. Almost forgot my buddy Monet who has been known on occasion to be a Good Samaritan

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Almost forgot my buddy Monet who has been known on occasion to be a Good Samaritan
    I'm against all Organized Religions.
    I believe in helping people directly.
    Person to Person.
    I do not believe in Organized Charities.
    The people who need it see less than 10 cents on the dollar donated.
    Every Man, Woman and Child for themselves.
    I highly doubt that I make into the Lords Kingdom.
    Close but No Crown.
    Invisible Fire for me and most of my friends and family.
    I read that book cover to cover at least 20 times so it messes with my head constantly.
    What is printed in the Bible is completely different than what all Churches teach.
    Most of them are set up like a corporation which is a direct violation of the Good Book.
    They literally have LLC printed on their front doors!
    Last edited by monet; 12-19-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Thread Information