Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My apologies to Rob Singer

I just think itÂ’s amazing how much people who love to use stereotypes hate them going the other way, particularly those backed up with some facts.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Thank you and don't forget to tip your waitress. Does this mean we're friends again? We should really get into the discussion of scamming as relates both material and non-material advantages...I'm legitimately interested in hearing an expansion on your point of view of that.
    I’m stiffing the next waitress because of your punk ass.
    Very Christian of you.
    Very atheist of you. And since you don’t like southerners you can kiss my Mississippi country ass then fuck of and die.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Very Christian of you.
    Very atheist of you. And since you don’t like southerners you can kiss my Mississippi country ass then fuck off and die.
    I used the edit button for you!
    I'm pretty sure I am the #1 Editor on the list from Ozzy.

Very Christian of you.
    Very atheist of you. And since you don’t like southerners you can kiss my Mississippi country ass then fuck of and die.
    I'm still not even an Atheist. You're being very emotional right now. I thought we were supposed to be tough around here. I do what I want to do, within the law and say whatever I feel like saying, also within the law. I don't consider alliances, friendships or moderate what I feel like saying for anybody...unless the rules of my host demand it.

It's honestly nothing personal.

Besides, I like Big Sky Country. Montana is probably #2 for my final state to move to with the potential to move to #1, which is currently Vermont.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Very Christian of you.
    Very atheist of you. And since you don’t like southerners you can kiss my Mississippi country ass then fuck off and die.
    I used the edit button for you!
    I'm pretty sure I am the #1 Editor on the list from Ozzy.
    # 1 editor by a landslide ! # 1 least amount of editing is a "3 " way tie for first, between the one line warriors !

Lol.... The man serving vitriolic tramp lashes out again. Next thing he'll be dishing out some of that Mickey 0.01x from the safety of his ignore button bunker. Just another whiny bitch outburst. Pretty sure this dude is not a dude at this point.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Just finished baking this Ham for Lunch.
    Not exactly Kosher or Christian but I made it anyway...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Also, did you not grow up in Tennessee? I do not set foot in states with Rebel sympathies, so barring an emergency plane landing, I will never be there.

I was in Florida, but that was to make money and I didn't spend any money there other than what was necessary.

If you mean me -- Pennsylvania, Mission. I grew up in a little coal mining town in Pennsylvania.

My friends here in Tennessee have helped me fit in -- I have a life-size Trump cutout that occasionally adorns the front yard, and a clock that says "Make America Great Again" on the hour.

Very Christian of you.
    I'm still not even an Atheist. You're being very emotional right now. I thought we were supposed to be tough around here. I do what I want to do, within the law and say whatever I feel like saying, also within the law. I don't consider alliances, friendships or moderate what I feel like saying for anybody...unless the rules of my host demand it.

Besides, I like Big Sky Country. Montana is probably #2 for my final state to move to with the potential to move to #1, which is currently Vermont.
    You are now officially a VCT idiot asshole troll like the rest of us. You fit right in. But watch out, maxpen will be trying to give you head.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm
    Montana is probably #2 for my final state to move to with the potential to move to #1, which is currently Vermont.
    I have to assume you've been to Vermont?

If so, your preference for Vermont is quite surprising.

The people there are quite liberal, at least when compared to their neighbors in New Hampshire.

My family all moved to NH and over time morphed into (egad) "Trumpies."

The horror.
    What, Me Worry?

VCT - Home to the fakest news and most deplorable deplorables.*

* in the gambling community
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

We're charged with spreading the word and I deeply admire those who do, although admittedly, I'm pretty shitty about it.

I vaguely remember a movie from the mid 70's, Mandingo. Starring heavyweight champion Ken Norton. A topic for another thread I guess.
    In the U.S.A., everyone knows where to find the fucking word, got it? Go spread it somewhere where there's not already a church for practically every city block.
    Yeah I got it.

I was replying directly to Rob’s post numbnuts. It wasn’t meant to sway an atheist or agnostic or whatever you call yourself.
    Your reply reads as if you got offended. If you don’t like it, mind your own business.

You are now officially a VCT idiot asshole troll like the rest of us. You fit right in. But watch out, maxpen will be trying to give you head.
    I've always been somewhat trollish, just not usually so overt in my tactics.

Yeah I got it.

I was replying directly to Rob’s post numbnuts. It wasn’t meant to sway an atheist or agnostic or whatever you call yourself.
    Your reply reads as if you got offended. If you don’t like it, mind your own business.
    Tell your religion to mind its own business. I have no problem with you. I'm not the one knocking on doors or approaching people in public with pamphlets to tell them what I think; it would be one thing if they actually argued well.

That's one thing I have to hand LDS Elders, good debaters, well trained...worthy fucking adversary, dude.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

I have to assume you've been to Vermont?

If so, your preference for Vermont is quite surprising.

The people there are quite liberal, at least when compared to their neighbors in New Hampshire.

My family all moved to NH and over time morphed into (egad) "Trumpies."

The horror.
    Vermont is kind of the best of this country, for me, as a place to live.

1.) The communities in Vermont tend to be tight knit, which is one of the better aspects of smaller church-oriented communities, except the community events are not really related to any of the churches. It's basically just community gathering for the sake of community gathering, with no strings, expectations or hidden motivations to try to indoctrinate you into the cult.

2.) People in Vermont are very helpful to one another, as well as very polite in public.

3.) People in Vermont tend to be extremely well-educated, particularly those who live in the places that pass for cities, by Vermont standards...so good debate shouldn't be hard to find.

4.) I like cold weather and enjoy shoveling snow.

5.) Vermont is one of the least religious states of the fifty.

6.) There are no billboards in Vermont.

7.) Social policy in Vermont is very unrestrictive.

When it comes to the Liberals, they're not the kind of rabble that you find on the internet, or around the college areas of the major cities, who will shut you out for making counterpoints to their positions. You can go to Vermont, sit down, have a political conversation where different ideas are expressed and then shake hands and do it again the very next time you see one another. Similarly to me, the people there I have met seem mostly concerned with your ability to make your points and support them well...it's a very intellectual state.

Yeah, we're all United. It doesn't mean I have to engage in commerce with states that I don't like if I have other alternatives.

Besides, they betrayed the entire country and still cling to their heritage, a heritage consisting entirely of racism and losing, that they are somehow still proud of. Not interested. I'm just one guy who will make my purchasing decisions with other states.

If it helps, I will not do business with California, Washington, New York or Oregon if it can be avoided, either.
    Like you yankees weren't racist. GTFO. Northerners didn't exactly invite blacks into their churches and schools after the civil war. The northern ghetto's were started because blacks had to stay in their own quarters separate from the whites. And they were given only the most menial jobs. Northern whites were just as bad as southerners when it came to racism.

Yeah I got it.

Tell your religion to mind its own business. I have no problem with you. I'm not the one knocking on doors or approaching people in public with pamphlets to tell them what I think; it would be one thing if they actually argued well.

That's one thing I have to hand LDS Elders, good debaters, well trained...worthy fucking adversary, dude.
    Great debate point. I'm not worthy.
    And I don't knock on doors or hand out pamphlets. That was kinda my point to Rob.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    VCT - Home to the fakest news and most deplorable deplorables.
    Your Sisters Queer!

Like you yankees weren't racist. GTFO. Northerners didn't exactly invite blacks into their churches and schools after the civil war. The northern ghetto's were started because blacks had to stay in their own quarters separate from the whites. And they were given only the most menial jobs. Northern whites were just as bad as southerners when it came to racism.
    I'm definitely quite confident that they weren't invited into the churches, so thank you for that! It's always nice to have your points made for you.

As far as the schools go, that's really something that I should know more about, but I don't. I would be interested to find out how all of that went down, in the North, and how long it took for Northern schools to be fully integrated. I'm certain that it wasn't as long as it took for the South, we didn't have Jim Crow laws, after all---but I'm sure it wasn't immediate in all areas. That's honestly probably a fair criticism.

Yeah I got it.

Great debate point. I'm not worthy.
    And I don't knock on doors or hand out pamphlets. That was kinda my point to Rob.
    Yeah, but you said that you have a deep admiration for those who do that, so I responded how I responded.

Anyway, just forget I said anything to you. We don't really know each other well enough for me to fuck around with you on this matter anyway. I'll approach you more civilly on religion next time, if there is a next time.

Thread Information