Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australia

Real or Staged?
    You decide.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Real or Staged?
    You decide.

It's looking like the fact that the United States is a disordered mess might delay full totalitarianism for a longer period compared to countries such as Canada and Australia since there are a lot more pockets to comb through. It looked staged, but of course that is a distinction without a difference since Australia has already shown itself to be a police state whether there are cameras in trees or not.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It's looking like the fact that the United States is a disordered mess might delay full totalitarianism for a longer period compared to countries such as Canada and Australia since there are a lot more pockets to comb through. It looked staged, but of course that is a distinction without a difference since Australia has already shown itself to be a police state whether there are cameras in trees or not.
    I read in the comments that they are Arborplugs, used to prevent tree infection by drilling them into the tree.
    I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to put cameras in trees though but I would figure you couldn't see them that good.
    I've heard of them putting cameras in garbage cans and other places.
    Good Video though for some entertainment.

Originally Posted by monet
    I read in the comments that they are Arborplugs, used to prevent tree infection by drilling them into the tree.
    I wouldn't put it past the powers that be to put cameras in trees though but I would figure you couldn't see them that good.
    I've heard of them putting cameras in garbage cans and other places.

"Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you're always afraid
    Step out of line, the men come and take you away..."

---Buffalo Springfield
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Yes, that is why I figured it was staged, the cameras would not be so easily seen with the naked eye if they were present. I agree that it was entertaining.

Thread Information