Thread: Druff did not listen to me, but 2+2 sure did...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Since I was wrongfully censored on PFA, I am going to make my statement here.

First, for months on PFA, I told Druff publicly and in private that "personal attacks are killing your board". He ignored me and just didnt believe it. I even told him on PFa right here-"Respectfully, its not my political posts, its my one political view of supporting Trump. If I posted here that I did not like Trump, we wouldn't be discussing it now. You let the members freely attack others over political views and the bad behavior continues and kills your board. Thats how Ive seen it go for decades on other BBS sites, personal attacks always kills forums." This is only one example, but I have told him several times.

Link- https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post956578

Second, I go on 2+2 and see what a horror show of a dumpster fire it is there. Yep, the personal attacks there are really screwing up and trashing their entire board. It looks horrible and very Junior High mode.Then it was sold and I haven't been back lately.

Third, I buy a nice poker themed URL and plan on launching a new BBS in the far future and specifically not allow any personal attacks on it. I still own the URL and plan on buying the software and hire a graphic artist soon. My motivation was to capitalize on the mistakes and weakness I see at 2+2. I even told Druff about this, my idea, my plan and how I want him to be very involved. He scoffs at the whole idea, so now I have to wait until it goes live and then he will still join in. 2+2 will be easy to defeat in the future.

Then there are new owners of 2+2 poker and suddenly they start a new policy of "no personal attacks" and I LOL hard because I TOLD DRUFF multiple times that PFA would be better without them, he ignores me again.

Now, last night, there is the PFA radio show and Druff addresses the "new trolling rule" on 2+2. Brother, there is a difference between "trolling" and "personal attacks". Trolling is joking, gas lighting and pushing buttons to evoke emotion in someone. Personal attacks are self explanatory and clearly trying to damage and hurt someone publicly online. There is a very obvious difference.

I'm posting it here so Druff finally gets it and believes me. The "no personal attacks" was my idea and I advised him long ago its a smart move, but he didnt listen. Well, the new owners of 2+2 listened to me and making an improvement on their website. To the owners of 2+2- atleast give me some credit for the idea you borrowed from me.

Side note- When I do launch my own poker BBS site, you'll know about it and Druff will be on there too. He'll say "No I wont go there" here, but he will still go there once it launches.

Also, this post is not a personal attack on Druff, this is me laying it out again for him since he didnt listen the first several times. Druff likes the personal attacks on PFA since it gives him and the board traction, movement and popularity.
    Last edited by Desertrunner; 12-26-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Thread Information