Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Druff did not listen to me, but 2+2 sure did...

Since I was wrongfully censored on PFA, I am going to make my statement here.

First, for months on PFA, I told Druff publicly and in private that "personal attacks are killing your board". He ignored me and just didnt believe it. I even told him on PFa right here-"Respectfully, its not my political posts, its my one political view of supporting Trump. If I posted here that I did not like Trump, we wouldn't be discussing it now. You let the members freely attack others over political views and the bad behavior continues and kills your board. Thats how Ive seen it go for decades on other BBS sites, personal attacks always kills forums." This is only one example, but I have told him several times.

Link- https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post956578

Second, I go on 2+2 and see what a horror show of a dumpster fire it is there. Yep, the personal attacks there are really screwing up and trashing their entire board. It looks horrible and very Junior High mode.Then it was sold and I haven't been back lately.

Third, I buy a nice poker themed URL and plan on launching a new BBS in the far future and specifically not allow any personal attacks on it. I still own the URL and plan on buying the software and hire a graphic artist soon. My motivation was to capitalize on the mistakes and weakness I see at 2+2. I even told Druff about this, my idea, my plan and how I want him to be very involved. He scoffs at the whole idea, so now I have to wait until it goes live and then he will still join in. 2+2 will be easy to defeat in the future.

Then there are new owners of 2+2 poker and suddenly they start a new policy of "no personal attacks" and I LOL hard because I TOLD DRUFF multiple times that PFA would be better without them, he ignores me again.

Now, last night, there is the PFA radio show and Druff addresses the "new trolling rule" on 2+2. Brother, there is a difference between "trolling" and "personal attacks". Trolling is joking, gas lighting and pushing buttons to evoke emotion in someone. Personal attacks are self explanatory and clearly trying to damage and hurt someone publicly online. There is a very obvious difference.

I'm posting it here so Druff finally gets it and believes me. The "no personal attacks" was my idea and I advised him long ago its a smart move, but he didnt listen. Well, the new owners of 2+2 listened to me and making an improvement on their website. To the owners of 2+2- atleast give me some credit for the idea you borrowed from me.

Side note- When I do launch my own poker BBS site, you'll know about it and Druff will be on there too. He'll say "No I wont go there" here, but he will still go there once it launches.

Also, this post is not a personal attack on Druff, this is me laying it out again for him since he didnt listen the first several times. Druff likes the personal attacks on PFA since it gives him and the board traction, movement and popularity.
    Last edited by Desertrunner; 12-26-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post

First, for months on PFA, I told Druff publicly and in private that "personal attacks are killing your board". He ignored me and just didnt believe it. I even told him on PFa right here-"Respectfully, its not my political posts, its my one political view of supporting Trump. If I posted here that I did not like Trump, we wouldn't be discussing it now. You let the members freely attack others over political views and the bad behavior continues and kills your board. Thats how Ive seen it go for decades on other BBS sites, personal attacks always kills forums." This is only one example, but I have told him several times.

Second, I go on 2+2 and see what a horror show of a dumpster fire it is there. Yep, the personal attacks there are really screwing up and trashing their entire board. It looks horrible and very Junior High mode.Then it was sold and I haven't been back lately.

Third, I buy a nice poker themed URL and plan on launching a new BBS in the far future and specifically not allow any personal attacks on it. I still own the URL and plan on buying the software and hire a graphic artist soon. My motivation was to capitalize on the mistakes and weakness I see at 2+2. I even told Druff about this, my idea, my plan and how I want him to be very involved. He scoffs at the whole idea, so now I have to wait until it goes live and then he will still join in. 2+2 will be easy to defeat in the future.

Then there are new owners of 2+2 poker and suddenly they start a new policy of "no personal attacks" and I LOL hard because I TOLD DRUFF multiple times that PFA would be better without them, he ignores me again.

Now, last night, there is the PFA radio show and Druff addresses the "new trolling rule" on 2+2. Brother, there is a difference between "trolling" and "personal attacks". Trolling is joking, gas lighting and pushing buttons to evoke emotion in someone. Personal attacks are self explanatory and clearly trying to damage and hurt someone publicly online. There is a very obvious difference.

I'm posting it here so Druff finally gets it and believes me. The "no personal attacks" was my idea and I advised him long ago its a smart move, but he didnt listen. Well, the new owners of 2+2 listened to me and making an improvement on their website. To the owners of 2+2- atleast give me some credit for the idea you borrowed from me.

Side note- When I do launch my own poker BBS site, you'll know about it and Druff will be on there too. He'll say "No I wont go there" here, but he will still go there once it launches.

Also, this post is not a personal attack on Druff, this is me laying it out again for him since he didnt listen the first several times. Druff likes the personal attacks on PFA since it gives him and the board traction, movement and popularity.
    Shut The Fuck Up Pussy!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Shut The Fuck Up Pussy!
    So youre for censorship?

Druff believes in pretty much anything goes.

He prioritizes free speech over censorship.

This is not necessarily a good thing nor likely to promote board growth.

Wizard of Vegas is tightly moderated and busier than this board.

But that's fine, I like keeping my toes in both ponds.
    What, Me Worry?

Must be tough going thru life sucking on the short bus exhaust pipe....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Must be tough going thru life sucking on the short bus exhaust pipe....RIP
    Translation: Desertrunner is a ReTard!!

My experience is if a site is not moderated, then people will bitch about how it is nothing but trolling and personal insults---because it probably mostly is.

If a site is moderated, some people will bitch about it being moderated.

If a site is moderated, the people who do not bitch about the fact that it is moderated will typically bitch that it's not moderated well.

In any event, anyone who gets genuinely insulted or has their feelings hurt by what some internet rando says about them is probably kind of a pussy. I can't imagine a reason Dan would tell me to GTFO from here, but if he did, I would just do it and not bitch about it. Very little about my QoL (by little, I mean, virtually nothing) is based on my participating here.

Part of my motivation to post this story here is now Druff can brag that 2+2 stole an idea from PFA. He likes that stuff.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Most of my issues with Todd stem from his not taking any action when someone says something to me on this forum that, frankly, if they said to my face, I would have no qualms about whipping out a gun and killing them. Todd likes the action, I suppose, and that makes him clearly part of the problem.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

Most of my issues with Todd stem from his not taking any action when someone says something to me on this forum that, frankly, if they said to my face, I would have no qualms about whipping out a gun and killing them. Todd likes the action, I suppose, and that makes him clearly part of the problem.
    I think he more likes the power. But if a decision involves losing his popularity within the poker social, he wont do it.

I think he more likes the power. But if a decision involves losing his popularity within the poker social, he wont do it.
    Obvious that redietz hasn't any experience with directly facing anybody who presents a flurry of words that offend him. And it goes hand-in-hand with all the weird things he tosses around on several forums.

Like all internet-only tough guys, he probably gets his courage from drugs or a bottle. More intelligent people would never pull a weapon out on someone they know nothing about...for obvious reasons. Of course, he only has himself to blame for any dissing that comes his way in the first place. And his unfounded braggadocio when he fears posting any picks prior to the games being played.

THIS is the foremost definition of a coward and a fool. From A to Z.

"Todd" has little interest in patrolling psychos or keyboard-big mouths. He's too busy with the challenges that come with online gambling, paying California taxes, figuring out how to shuffle the bills around to fill his gas tank, and how to keep healthy. And anyone who worries about why anybody else does what they do, how or why they do it, or how it affects them if an adverse action is taken against them for any reason whatsoever, is nothing but a moron of the first degree.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 12-30-2021 at 03:27 PM.

Singer and I are both at the end of our life cycles, so it's interesting that he thinks whatever I have to say is online braggadocio.

Happy New Year, Rob. Why don't you put those "online tough guy" theories to the test. You're a traveling man. Here's my address.

1412 Forrest (two Rs, Rob) Dale Lane
    Johnson City, TN 37604

No need to call in advance. Just drop on in. Anytime.

The street sign says Forrest with 2 r's but stupid Google Maps says Forest with 1.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The street sign says Forrest with 2 r's but stupid Google Maps says Forest with 1.

My license also has one "R." I (and others) don't like explaining how the street was named after a Tennessee Confederate general who was the first Grand Dragon of the KKK. A street in Texas, also named after the same guy, had the same problem. They eventually officially changed the name to one "R" because for some reason people did not appreciate that he shot Union prisoners for no good reason.

Singer and I are both at the end of our life cycles, so it's interesting that he thinks whatever I have to say is online braggadocio.

Happy New Year, Rob. Why don't you put those "online tough guy" theories to the test. You're a traveling man. Here's my address.

Johnson City, TN 37604

Hey Comrade, you should send the same invitation to cowardly weirdo Flash Gordon.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Johnson City, TN 37604

Hey Comrade, you should send the same invitation to cowardly weirdo Flash Gordon.
    I think I more or less did, over at GF.

Rob, meanwhile, is ex-CIA. I'm expecting him for Valentine's Day.

Note: I did know a guy pretty well who, I learned after his death, was indeed CIA. I kind of always suspected something; people who listed past work for import companies in Florida -- well, that's a bit of a red flag. He was a good friend; always kept me in Belk coupons and kept me updated on free lunches and cheap excursions out of the local senior center. He figured it was his Agent Orange exposure in Vietnam that killed him. He was probably right.
    Last edited by redietz; 12-31-2021 at 11:22 AM.

It appears that Redietz and Mission are both big on executing people. Redietz for something that someone said. Yep, now there's an executable offense for you, not even a misdemeanor. At least Mission wants to execute people for committing misdemeaners. Like the Jan 6 protestors most of whom have been convicted of misdemeanor tresspass.

Atheism.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-31-2021 at 02:44 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It appears that Redietz and Mission are both big on executing people. Redietz for something that someone said. Yep, now there's an executable offense for you, not even a misdemeanor. At least Mission wants to execute people for committing misdemeaners. Like the Jan 6 protestors most of whom have been convicted of misdemeanor tresspass.

Atheism.

Mickey, why don't you go back through my 6000 posts and see where it is that I describe myself as an atheist?

Good luck with that.

You've abandoned all data-based reasoning, mickey. You just make shit up to fit what you feel like posting today.

And yeah, to be crystal clear, someone walks up to me in a public place and says, "Your wife committed suicide, and it's because of you." And it's false and they know it's false? Yeah, I kill them. No qualms about it. I owe her memory that.

Doesn't matter if I'm Christian, Jewish, atheist, or worshipping the devil. Not a hard decision.
    Last edited by redietz; 12-31-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Atheism.

Mickey, why don't you go back through my 6000 posts and see where it is that I describe myself as an atheist?

Good luck with that.

You've abandoned all data-based reasoning, mickey. You just make shit up to fit what you feel like posting today.

And yeah, to be crystal clear, someone walks up to me in a public place and says, "Your wife committed suicide, and it's because of you." And it's false and they know it's false? Yeah, I kill them. No qualms about it. I owe her memory that.

Doesn't matter if I'm Christian, Jewish, atheist, or worshipping the devil. Not a hard decision.
    You are the one that makes shit up. You did it to me twice in the last week. Your standard for executing people is very low. If not atheist then fascist.

Now, being the devil's advocate. If someone walked up to you pointing a rifle at your chest and said "Your wife committed suicide and it's because of you" would you still try to pull your gun out and shoot them?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Atheism.

Good luck with that.

You are the one that makes shit up. You did it to me twice in the last week. Your standard for executing people is very low. If not atheist then fascist.

Now, being the devil's advocate. If someone walked up to you pointing a rifle at your chest and said "Your wife committed suicide and it's because of you" would you still try to pull your gun out and shoot them?

What do you think? You seem very cowardly to me. I would not have expected that. Nobody lives forever, mickey. That's not a theory. If you haven't had someone wave a gun at you before, I'm sorry, but I have.

Thread Information