Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Druff did not listen to me, but 2+2 sure did...

Originally Posted by redietz
    If you haven't had someone wave a gun at you before, I'm sorry, but I have.
    Therein lies a tale ...

*reaches for popcorn*
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Mickey, why don't you go back through my 6000 posts and see where it is that I describe myself as an atheist?

Good luck with that.

You've abandoned all data-based reasoning, mickey. You just make shit up to fit what you feel like posting today.

And yeah, to be crystal clear, someone walks up to me in a public place and says, "Your wife committed suicide, and it's because of you." And it's false and they know it's false? Yeah, I kill them. No qualms about it. I owe her memory that.

Doesn't matter if I'm Christian, Jewish, atheist, or worshipping the devil. Not a hard decision.
    You are the one that makes shit up. You did it to me twice in the last week. Your standard for executing people is very low. If not atheist then fascist.

Now, being the devil's advocate. If someone walked up to you pointing a rifle at your chest and said "Your wife committed suicide and it's because of you" would you still try to pull your gun out and shoot them?

What do you think? You seem very cowardly to me. I would not have expected that. Nobody lives forever, mickey. That's not a theory. If you haven't had someone wave a gun at you before, I'm sorry, but I have.
    You had someone wave a gun in your face? Big fucking deal. I've been shot at.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Singer and I are both at the end of our life cycles, so it's interesting that he thinks whatever I have to say is online braggadocio.

Happy New Year, Rob. Why don't you put those "online tough guy" theories to the test. You're a traveling man. Here's my address.

1412 Forrest (two Rs, Rob) Dale Lane
    Johnson City, TN 37604

No need to call in advance. Just drop on in. Anytime.
    This is a chickenshit challenge. redietz knows no one is dumb enough to accept such a challenge. No one goes onto someone else's turf like that. It's stupid. If you go and he pulls a gun, but you pull yours out and shoot him first, what are you going to tell the cops? It was self-defense? When they see your ID the first thing out of their mouths will be "You live in Arizona? WTF are you doing here? Are you going to tell them "I came to visit the man I just shot?" GTFO. The law ain't going to let you get away with "self defense" if you came all that way. In their eyes you will have been "looking for trouble."

redietz, you've threatened to kill someone if they show up. No one is stupid enough to go onto your turf unarmed. But they are also not stupid enough to go onto your turf armed. If you draw first but wind up getting shot yourself the law is not going to believe they traveled so far with peaceful intentions and it was self-defense.

It's a lose lose situation for the person you invited and you know it. They either wind up dead or in prison. You're protected by the law. So your challenge is chickenshit.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-01-2022 at 06:22 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post
    You thread jackers suck.
    At least your thread is getting decent action. No offence but every other thread you started got little to no traction. All is not lost buddy, you still have a decent chance of gaining legendary infamous status over here. I personally thought you were hilarious and misunderstood over at PFA. As a side bonus you pissed off the AWOL biggest all time PFA jackass Walter Sobchak. Major bonus points for that amazing achievement

Oh, and this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy. - Direct Desertrunner Quote -

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Oh, and this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy. - Direct Desertrunner Quote -
    Monet, you seem to be quite the fan of Desertrunners. You don't usually bother with other posters drama, especially newbies to this site. He is however an infamous veteran over at PFA

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Monet, you seem to be quite the fan of Desertrunners. You don't usually bother with other posters drama, especially newbies to this site. He is however an infamous veteran over at PFA
    He is one of these cry baby motherfuckers who come over here to bitch about DanDruff and run away.
    Pussy.

DanDruff is the best Site Owner and Moderator I have ever seen!
    God truly did bless the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I'm going back to the Movie Thread to talk to the sensible tableplay.
    Last edited by monet; 01-01-2022 at 10:16 PM.

He is one of these cry baby motherfuckers who come over here to bitch about DanDruff and run away.
    Pussy.

Desertrunner, Ex-AP and US Papergames are all VERY EXTREME characters that rubbed people the wrong way. I think all 3 are very similar in the grand scope of things( quite possibly same person). Druff is the moderating 180 degree to Rusty Shackleford.

You thread jackers suck.
    At least your thread is getting decent action. No offence but every other thread you started got little to no traction. All is not lost buddy, you still have a decent chance of gaining legendary infamous status over here. I personally thought you were hilarious and misunderstood over at PFA. As a side bonus you pissed off the AWOL biggest all time PFA jackass Walter Sobchak. Major bonus points for that amazing achievement
    - I dont care if my thread gets action or not. I dont really care about other threads either, this place is lame and I try to boost it up a little.
    - I dont want to get "legendary infamous status" here. The PFA issue was that I was pissing off the liberals and they were threateneing Druff that they would leave. So Druff choose censorship and banned me to save a handful of liberals there. Oh well.
    - Walter Sobchak has pedo behavior and the fact that someone actually called him out on it, he got really pissed and acted like a cry baby. Glad Pedo Walt is gone, hope its for good.

Pussy.

Desertrunner, Ex-AP and US Papergames are all VERY EXTREME characters that rubbed people the wrong way. I think all 3 are very similar in the grand scope of things( quite possibly same person). Druff is the moderating 180 degree to Rusty Shackleford.
    Im not them, promise.

You thread jackers suck.
    - I dont care if my thread gets action or not. I dont really care about other threads either, this place is lame and I try to boost it up a little.
    - I dont want to get "legendary infamous status" here. The PFA issue was that I was pissing off the liberals and they were threateneing Druff that they would leave. So Druff choose censorship and banned me to save a handful of liberals there. Oh well.
    - Walter Sobchak has pedo behavior and the fact that someone actually called him out on it, he got really pissed and acted like a cry baby. Glad Pedo Walt is gone, hope its for good.
    I agree with you, I thought Druff made the wrong decision and sided with the far left whiners. I believe he didn't agree with them, but ultimately was strong armed into silencing you, due to sheer mass exodus( couple weeks boycott) Walter Sobchak is the worst forum douchebag of all time, not just PFA. He is/was a total fucktard. Good for you, for constantly getting under his skin and not backing down to that pompous know it all !

I agree with you, I thought Druff made the wrong decision and sided with the far left whiners. I believe he didn't agree with them, but ultimately was strong armed into silencing you, due to sheer mass exodus( couple weeks boycott) Walter Sobchak is the worst forum douchebag of all time, not just PFA. He is/was a total fucktard. Good for you, for constantly getting under his skin and not backing down to that pompous know it all !
    Thank you for your understanding and support on all points, its really appreciated. Glad you see the truth.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    It appears that Redietz and Mission are both big on executing people. Redietz for something that someone said. Yep, now there's an executable offense for you, not even a misdemeanor. At least Mission wants to execute people for committing misdemeaners. Like the Jan 6 protestors most of whom have been convicted of misdemeanor tresspass.

Atheism.
    Wrong. I've already said that they should be given a reasonable amount of time to leave, in all cases. I just refuse to treat one group who is being destructive differently than another group.

I'm also not an Atheist, for the 87th time. How would I know if there's a god or not? I seriously doubt it, at least, any version of a god(s) that I have heard of...but I obviously can't know.

I should also like to apologize to DesertRunner for my contribution to the thread-jacking. I have no idea why Mickey mentioned me in that context in this thread and my post (prior to that) in this thread was along the lines of what I thought the topic was meant to be.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I should also like to apologize to DesertRunner for my contribution to the thread-jacking. I have no idea why Mickey mentioned me in that context in this thread and my post (prior to that) in this thread was along the lines of what I thought the topic was meant to be.
    Your pussy is showing.
    This site has 5 active members.
    No such thing as thread jacking on this site.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Your pussy is showing.
    This site has 5 active members.
    No such thing as thread jacking on this site.
    Agree with first and 3rd line. 2nd line is off by about " 15 " members

Anyone who agrees with the first line is welcome to come find out. Especially Monet, as I happen to have Covid at the moment. (Kidding, but I do actually have Covid, atm, at least that's what the test said)

As far as apologizing for thread jacking, I don't see the need to be a complete dickhead for its own sake 100% of the time. My usual 90% is a rate I deem to be sufficient.
    Last edited by Mission146; 01-03-2022 at 02:43 PM.

As long as a post that is not about Monopoly game pieces doesn't appear in the Monopoly game pieces thread, it is not thread jacking. The other case, a Monopoly game piece post, can appear in any section and is never thread jacking (following the restrictions in the Monopoly game pieces thread if it appears in that thread). So then if you want to be perfectly safe, just post about Monopoly game pieces .

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    As long as a post that is not about Monopoly game pieces doesn't appear in the Monopoly game pieces thread, it is not thread jacking. The other case, a Monopoly game piece post, can appear in any section and is never thread jacking (following the restrictions in the Monopoly game pieces thread if it appears in that thread). So then if you want to be perfectly safe, just post about Monopoly game pieces .
    That's funny because I was going to make a post about this Monopoly Exception but thankfully you did not let me down.
    Keep up the good work!
    Monopoly 2021 was so dead that I decided against making your post.
    As a matter of fact, I have the only two responses to the OP in that thread and I never opened any of my game pieces.
    The only thing that consoles me is Desertrunner opening this thread, like Tasha, to great disappointment.
    Last edited by monet; 01-03-2022 at 07:15 PM.

Thread Information