Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Those words sound a bit strict. Are you sure thats what I said? Anyway, if Seedvalue says some of his posts are great then cool. Maybe I've downplayed them. I tried search and it didn't readily work. I could easily be wrong.It would be easy to forget such things. My point was more like you guys want to dismiss me because I never post anything related. LOL that I took out a marker. I had to show them 20x+ balance for a year to get that marker. It was a joke but I have a better idea how the process works. Big fucking deal. I expected 10k. It also showed me how incompetent bellgio employees seem. Just wow. Turning part of it into slot tickets requires a special cage etc in that hosts office. I'm not sure why this is even a thing. oooh I took a marker and discussed it a bit! I took out a line of credit which I had to clearly have the funds for... they don't just give you $$ that you can't easily pay back.

It is funny - I actually posted a bit about something semi-interesting just because I don't people around here deal in markers. Then you hold it up as me being broke or incompetent or whatever point it is you're trying to make.

Look TP, you seem like a really nice guy. Thats why you're so nice to Monet. That callouses on your knees is obvious over the top bullshit that no one would take seriously. I'm rather crude at times. I thought that was ok around here. It was all symbolic nonsense but I'll stop. You can say thank you to him all you want and I'll try my best to refrain.

The UX thing was literally me misattributing the multipliers. I don't play the game often. There are clearly MULTIPLE reasons that was way off and a bit embarrassing, however I bet you $$ that if you take what I say I can come up with the math where it made sense. I just smoke weed then go off on VCT at times. Whatever pops out of my head. I thought at the time there were back to back longshots, or at least thats how I remember it. Maybe I'm wrong but not going to spend too much time on it. It is one of those things I clearly should have noticed early on. These type of flame wars are pretty much the lamest.

If you want to consider this capitulation then sure. I will still post contrarian views, but when I post legitimate stuff and not nonsense partisan drivel.. yanno, all academics are just like paid shills these days. Always been that way.. Everyone in the world values the dollar over their reputation (except you of course, my dear reader).. unfortunately I completely disagree with all this but sure there is some wisdom in it and people should always be aware of corruption where they can. Most people just too lazy.

If anything, be mad that there are only 2 political parties in competition. So thats how the study was done given the defering attitudes towards vaccinations.

Both of these parties are corporate whores and full of citizens who roll over n along with it. So thats how the study was done - compare one against the other.

Kleptocracy via corproate consolidated power and or other bullshit. It is sorta the new slavery. I was just tlaking to someone today and tollroad company starting to use "dark pattterns". jfc.

Top contributors on these forums over the years IMO

Mickey
Mamet for WOV
Drich WOV
Monet

Axel doesn’t share anything useful but sometimes he slips up.

Honorable mention Darkoz on the card game
Mamat was a great short lived underrated poster. DRich not so much. What is so great about him ?
Player tracking system knowledge, however most of it is outdated currently.

I like to talk about how everyone on these boards covers for fager pos conmen.