Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

The exact reason why you don’t finalize your 2022 Deadpool’s until the last possible minute. Many have her at the top of their lists and now that spot is invalid. Hard to win when your top selection is already eliminated from dying in 22.

Betty White has surprised many people with her longevity over the past decade or so. Amazing that she just "passed away" from old age with no apparent illness.

Of course, we anxiously await redietz telling us either of an encounter with her 48 years ago, or how some obscure relative or friend once shared with him about a discussion they had predicting that she would never live to be 100.

RIP Betty. A member of The Greatest Generation.

Rob, being you and Betty White are the same age and were classmates, you should be able to verify anything Redietz might say.

She was due to turn 100 just after the first of the year and there was some kind of televised celebration planned. I saw her talking about it just last week (could have been taped though) and she seemed spry and alert as she has for the last 10-15 years, so I was a little surprised by the news....as surprised as you can be when a 99 year old dies. lol
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob, being you and Betty White are the same age and were classmates, you should be able to verify anything Redietz might say.

She was due to turn 100 just after the first of the year and there was some kind of televised celebration planned. I saw her talking about it just last week (could have been taped though) and she seemed spry and alert as she has for the last 10-15 years, so I was a little surprised by the news....as surprised as you can be when a 99 year old dies. lol

I do have one of those gold Golden Girls T-shirts with their photo on it. Does that count? I get much grief for occasionally wearing it. KewlJ, people say I look gay. Can you imagine that?

She was probably recently boostered....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    You know, Max, I had not thought of that. But it's certainly possible she just got boosted. No obvious illness? Same with Madden, actually.

Sometimes you are impossible, MaxPen!

I am sure that is it. Betty White died because she got boosted. Had she not gotten boosted she would have lived to 600.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Talk about bad timing. I was talking politics with a relative a couple days ago, who mentioned how good Pelosi looks for 81( boo !) I countered with how good Betty looked at 100. Was confidant she would last a few more weeks, making it to that incredible milestone. RIP Betty White.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Talk about bad timing. I was talking politics with a relative a couple days ago, who mentioned how good Pelosi looks for 81( boo !) I countered with how good Betty looked at 100. Was confidant she would last a few more weeks, making it to that incredible milestone. RIP Betty White.
    Easier to look younger than your age when your entire face is plastic.

When asked the secret to her longevity she said "Vodka, hot dogs and french fries." A comic to the end. RIP Betty.

PS: I've still never gotten a play on one of her machines.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Sometimes you are impossible, MaxPen!

I am sure that is it. Betty White died because she got boosted. Had she not gotten boosted she would have lived to 600.
    I try

Think about it though....
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When asked the secret to her longevity she said "Vodka, hot dogs and french fries."
    She said her secret is to "avoid anything green."
    What, Me Worry?

When asked the secret to her longevity she said "Vodka, hot dogs and french fries." A comic to the end. RIP Betty.

Shocked they are still around. There were 2 varieties, one was her bedtime stories, can’t remember the other.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Shocked they are still around. There were 2 varieties, one was her bedtime stories, can’t remember the other.
    There was a couple in Deadwood. Don't know if they are still there.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

She just ruined retro game show channel Buzzr TVs January 15th lineup.

I don't think it would make sense to put here into a Deadpool game?
    You guys must score differently.
    The ones I have seen would only give you 1 point for dying at 99.
    I'm not even sure how many points you get for dying at 100.
    Usually you want to pick someone that is younger or middle aged.
    If you pick someone that is 30 years old and they die you get 70 points.
    That's how that game usually works.
    You guys must be playing the dumbed down version.

Rappers are always a good choice.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Back when Guns and Roses was an up and coming band and an early Jim Carrey role (Carrey lip-synced Welcome to the Jungle while portraying the singer, as you probably remember, during the film).

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The one I play in every year you pick 10 and they go down in value from 10-1. So your top pick is worth 10 and your 10th is worth 1. Regardless of age.

Thread Information