Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

That's too young to go. He was a funny guy. I always enjoyed what he brought to his performances.

I wonder what illness he had.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    That's too young to go. He was a funny guy. I always enjoyed what he brought to his performances.

That is 5 comedians Louie Anderson, Norm MacDonold, Bob Saget, Amazing Johnathon and Now Gilbert Godfried all roughly the same age mid 60's that have died in the past few months.

Be honest.
    It's all downhill after 40.
    67 is above average.
    Don't believe that inflated 75/76 average bullshit.
    Who wants to live in this world, in pain everyday and take 20 pills to keep everything in somewhat working order?
    This Blue Comedian had a great run until Aflac Fucked him over in more ways than one.
    Death comes for us all.
    My Grandmother is 96 and hasn't been able to do shit for 25 years... Fuck That Noise.
    Her husband lived in a VA Hospital for 30 years after a stroke in his early 60's... Fuck That Noise Too!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

That is 5 comedians Louie Anderson, Norm MacDonold, Bob Saget, Amazing Johnathon and Now Gilbert Godfried all roughly the same age mid 60's that have died in the past few months.
    Booster has been out less than 2/3 of a year. Hmmm….

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

I wouldn't doubt some of those were the vax. But Godfried thing says he had a long illness.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Oooops... Ray Liotta took his 4th booster.
    Dead at 67... RIP.

Now this is how you show your respect for someone who just passed away!!
    Hilarious and Accurate.

I'm slipping.
    Just found out that James Caan blooped on Wednesday... RIP.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I'm slipping.
    If not for your post about it, I would not even have known. This guy was a big star with a lot of great movies - in a different culture this would have gotten a lot more press.

I caught the tail end of this and, based on what I saw, I would like to see the whole thing.
    Name:  KysXUx1.png
Views: 816
Size:  109.6 KB

Larry Storch also died yesterday at 99. Mostly remembered for F Troop he also did a lot of voice work and starred in The Ghost Busters with his friend from F Troop Forrest Tucker.

Name:  0CBA9240-C859-4473-8EE7-68D91B536B27.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  62.5 KB

And of course Tony Sirico also died yesterday though most knew him as Pauly Walnuts on Sopranos. He was rumored to have been involved with the Colombo crime family in his younger days and had a history of arrests.

Name:  1DD557D2-58AB-472C-954D-CB54E396FCD4.jpeg
Views: 829
Size:  26.1 KB

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Larry Storch also died yesterday at 99. Mostly remembered for F Troop he also did a lot of voice work and starred in The Ghost Busters with his friend from F Troop Forrest Tucker.

Name:  0CBA9240-C859-4473-8EE7-68D91B536B27.jpg
Views: 845
Size:  62.5 KB
    Thanks Boz, I'm glad to hear that Larry lived a long life. He was a gas on F Troop. I used to watch the Ghost Busters on Saturday morning cartoons before soccer. I had forgotten that he was on Ghost Busters. For some reason I misremembered it as being Bob Denver and Alan Hale that did that series. Anyway, I guess one has to actively seek out celebrity news to know these people passed on - the woke press won't cover this stuff much anymore.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I'm slipping.
    If not for your post about it, I would not even have known. This guy was a big star with a lot of great movies - in a different culture this would have gotten a lot more press.

I caught the tail end of this and, based on what I saw, I would like to see the whole thing.
    Thanks for the reco.
    I'll have to check it out as this is the guy from Sorcerer so it's gonna be good enough for me.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I'm slipping.

Thanks for the reco.
    I'll have to check it out as this is the guy from Sorcerer so it's gonna be good enough for me.
    No problem Monet. To be honest I would be surprised if you did not like this movie - I ended up watching the whole thing and really enjoyed it.

2 shots + 2 boosters = Heart Attack... RIP Coolio, Dead at 59!

2 shots + 2 boosters = Heart Attack... RIP Coolio, Dead at 59!
    I'd bet a lot of my bankroll that his death and heart-attack had to do with a life of cocaine abuse and nothing to do with vaccinations.

Actually I have no clue how you even know his medical history?

Anywhere, where's all these cancers and such we were hearing about. When is that supposed to become a thing?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I like how CNN has this doctor (Paul Offit) on and the doctor says most people do not need the 4th booster and CNN decides to delete the interview.
    Jimmy Dore talks about it too.
    Just face it.
    Covid Vaccines and Boosters are a complete and utter scam.
    No better than Bayer with worse side effects.

I don't think Coolio LITERALLY died from the vaccine.

Thread Information