Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Besides when do YOU offer gambling advice? Funny, I don't particularly recall it.
    You should read Monet's Hot Sucker and Smart Money threads which give a lot of great advice on generating lucrative mailers and free play and great sports wagering tips (NFL,MLB, and NHL).

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

Besides when do YOU offer gambling advice? Funny, I don't particularly recall it.
    You should read Monet's Hot Sucker and Smart Money threads which give a lot of great advice on generating lucrative mailers and free play and great sports wagering tips (NFL,MLB, and NHL).
    Anyone who follows VCT or my posts knows that I have given up more free information about gambling than any other poster, with the exception of perhaps Mickeycrimm.
    Even if I am wrong about being the number one or number two poster who gives away free real world gambling information, I am pretty sure I am in the top 5 on this site.
    Accountinquestion is just an admitted troll who offers very little value in publicly posted gambling related information.
    I also have shared multiple parlays that have paid off big in the last two years.
    And I tell many real life, real world gambling stories.
    It is difficult to compete with my authenticity in every topic that I discuss or post about, and there are many.

And to be clear, I have also given out the exact Full Pay Machines and locations of said machines in a few of my posts if you were actually paying attention.
    These machines were not listed on any site or known by many people who live in Vegas.
    I shared the information publicly because I like to do that sort of thing.
    I'm here to help and entertain.
    The 2 and 5 dollar Full Pay Bonus Poker Deluxe Machines still exist.
    They did, however, decrease the bank from 12 to 3 machines about a year or so ago.
    And one time I saw a guy 5 or 6 years ago get 86'd because he was playing 2 of the machines at once as fast as he could.
    I'm also FAT but tall and on a Weird Al kick.

Last edited by monet; 10-04-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Anyone who follows VCT or my posts knows that I have given up more free information about gambling than any other poster, with the exception of perhaps Mickeycrimm.
    Even if I am wrong about being the number one or number two poster who gives away free real world gambling information, I am pretty sure I am in the top 5 on this site.
    Accountinquestion is just an admitted troll who offers very little value in publicly posted gambling related information.
    I also have shared multiple parlays that have paid off big in the last two years.
    It is difficult to compete with my authenticity in every topic that I discuss or post about, and there are many.
    Damn straight Monet!

I have tailed a number of your picks to quick bucks. Still kicking myself for not following all the legs on your mega 6 figure hit. Still, was a real nice 20-1 or so parlay for me.
    As for me, I too have shared multiple parlays that would have paid off big, had one bet against me.

On second thought, with the Woke Left capturing universities, I imagine the number of college graduates would be 60/40 in favor of Democrats and rising.
    Well done on Indoctrinating and Transgendering the Youth of Tomorrow.
    I concede, to Redietz, in this statistic that flip-flopped in the last 20 years.
    Excuse my knee jerk reaction and refusal to accept the truth.
    Now let's get back to this.
    I had a quick reaction because of Redietz's clever wording.
    Just because you have a degree does not make the individual smarter or better educated.
    What he should of said was that the Democrats are getting more College Degrees compared to the Republicans.
    And that this country has more registered Democrats compared to Republicans.
    The statement and argument is a bit ridiculous because you can't say that Democrats are better Educated than Republicans without providing more information and statements along with it.
    The truth is that the Education System overall has been captured by Democrats and they are creating more Democrats which in turn receive more College Degrees, which is a growing flip flopped trend in the last 20 years.
    But we need to make it clear that most people do not vote and most people do not consider or register themselves as Republican or Democrat.
    Most people are like me who realize it does not matter and do not have the time nor want to make the time.
    Have you ever looked at a ballot???
    I don't know one person on those ballots at all.
    How the Fuck can I vote for any of them??
    I never even heard of them.
    It's a two party scam that is really one party and if anyone has any education at all, they realize this.
    I got my education on the streets with hard knocks.

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    As for me, I too have shared multiple parlays that would have paid off big, had one bet against me.
    lolz good joke as it made me laugh and still laughing at the thought of it.
    I feel your pain and have posted many losers myself.
    I tailed one of your parlays and cashed big enough, which was nice.
    Where you and I messed up was not tailing Dan Druff for the last 6 weeks.
    If we had done that we would be Rich!

And to be clear, to accountinquestion, my picks, wagers posted and tracked are up over 100k since the start of the Smart Money Thread.
    Many losers in there as well.
    I still have a 20k downswing since my 125k to 130k all time high but hopefully we can fix that in the near future.
    Redietz gave us an easy 9 to 1 money maker over 4 to 5 months time if anyone actually listened instead of pushing their Left Woke Position.
    If it wasn't for me, constantly pushing the Smart Money thread, and badgering Redietz, he would never have shared the Indians pick with the VCT Forum Public.
    You can all thank me later.
    What a bunch of bullshit accusing me of never offering any gambling related information.
    You have some nerve accountinquestion.
    I'm all about publicly posting information about gambling and the degenerate lifestyle that goes along with it.
    Talk about Hot Sucker!
    Last edited by monet; 10-04-2022 at 06:12 PM.

Anyone who has followed my posts, knows that I gave up the free information that the NHL Puck Line is an easy target and always vulnerable.
    That free, publicly posted information alone gives monster value to my posts.
    Ask reginis, he seen the light.

Thanks tableplay and let us not forget that starting that thread and pushing it helped open up the tight lipped Redietz give up profitable information... Publicly... FOR FREE!
    dannyJ deserves credit for pushing the thread as well as many times I gave up on posting in it and he kept it alive using my own posting strategy against me lol.
    I've had some 6 to 11 game winning streaks, in the last two years, that never made it in.
    I've had some 6 to 11 game losing streaks that didn't make it in either lol.

Last edited by monet; 10-04-2022 at 06:31 PM.

Thanks tableplay and let us not forget that starting that thread and pushing it helped open up the tight lipped Redietz give up profitable information... Publicly... FOR FREE!
    dannyJ deserves credit for pushing the thread as well as many times I gave up on posting in it and he kept it alive using my own posting strategy against me lol.
    I've had some 6 to 11 game winning streaks, in the last two years, that never made it in.
    No problem Monet. Yes props to Danny as well - great point. By the way, I am still totally amazed at how ridiculous the post which questioned your gambling contributions was. It's funny how the nice guys who contribute a lot of AP gambling info are badgered (you and Mickey come to mind especially) and the high percentage of worthless trolls who make garbage statement after garbage statement on VCT continue to not look in the mirror.

No problem Monet. Yes props to Danny as well - great point. By the way, I am still totally amazed at how ridiculous the post which questioned your gambling contributions was. It's funny how the nice guys who contribute a lot of AP gambling info are badgered (you and Mickey come to mind especially) and the high percentage of worthless trolls who make garbage statement after garbage statement on VCT continue to not look in the mirror.
    I forgot to mention one more thing.
    The only time that I piggy backed on a dannyJ parlay was the time that I won lol.
    Coincidence??
    Perhaps.
    1-0 with betting on dannyJ picks for me so thanks again Danny!

I forgot to mention one more thing.
    The only time that I piggy backed on a dannyJ parlay was the time that I won lol.
    Coincidence??
    Perhaps.
    1-0 with betting on dannyJ picks for me so thanks again Danny!
    Also I enjoy Danny's Big Jackpot hit Royal Flush posts. Recall that he correctly stated to be wary that Trump might not win a 2nd consecutive term due to election tampering in reply to me wrongly predicting that Trump would get a 2nd consecutive term. His Cliff Robertson reco (Shoot) that all of discussed was great too.

This is a fact. And if you ever travel outside of Vegas to the Midwest or east hit me up. I wouldn’t post my stuff public but would in private. The hot sucker thread and progressive road map was really good for anyone new to Vegas. I often reference it when people ask me because I’m not active in Vegas anymore.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    New study out. Not a youtube video so I apologize upfront. I pasted the summary for those not scared of reading things that conflict with their views but don't have the time to read a paper.

From Yale School of Health. That seems as credible as anything.

https://www.nber.org/system/files/wo...512/w30512.pdf

Political party affiliation was associated with excess death rates at the individual level during
    the initial years of the COVID-19 pandemic. Registered Republicans in Florida and Ohio
    had higher excess death rates than registered Democrats, driven by a large mortality gap in
    the period after all adults were eligible for vaccines. These results adjust for county-by-age
    differences in excess deaths during the pandemic, suggesting that there were within-age-by county differences in excess death associated with political party affiliation.

Overall, our results suggest that political party affiliation only became a substantial risk
    factor in Ohio and Florida after vaccines were widely available. Lack of individual-level vaccination status limits our ability to draw broad conclusions, but the results suggest that the
    well-documented differences in vaccination attitudes and reported uptake between Republicans and Democrats [10, 7, 8, 13] have already had serious consequences for the severity and
    trajectory of the pandemic in the United States

I'm a little busy right now, shopping for Monday night numbers, but there are interesting aspects to what you've posted on this page.

I have no doubt the study results are solid, but immediately very large red flags are raised because of the language used.

For example, it is absolutely impossible to draw a cause/effect conclusion because they use the phrase "vaccination attitudes." It's also impossible to ignore the very likely possibility (I'd say probability) that the bulk of the difference in mortality is due to differential behaviors versus vaccination status. Behavior is what puts one at risk, and the risk differences between hard core Red and hard core Blue might be purely behavioral consequences as opposed to vaccine consequences. In fact, one might make the case that vaccines could still have overall bad effects on mortality while "vaccine attitudes" (i.e. behaviors) had such bad effects on mortality that the poor effects of being vaccinated would be overwhelmed and hidden. That is superficially an absurd and unlikely possibility, but it cannot at all be ruled out if we stick to strict scientific protocols.

Here's a fact that probably went unmentioned in the study but may also have an effect. I'm just going to state it baldly. Democrats are better educated than Republicans. So unless you control for educational status, all kinds of confounding variables come into play.

I know, nobody likes to acknowledge this, but it's the current reality. Registered Dems are better educated than registered Repubs. It's the current sociological reality. Kind of kills some stereotypes, eh? It was not always this way. Back in the 60's, for example, Repubs were better educated, but the educational rankings have flipped. I don't know exactly when they flipped but look it up for yourself. So perhaps the poorly educated had poorer mortality as much as any Red/Blue effects.
    I posted the summary at the end of the paper. There is far more to the study that I'd suggest you read before bothering to critique. The differences in deaths went UP after the vaccine came about. This goes contrary to the contrarian accepted wisdom on here.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

And to be clear, to accountinquestion, my picks, wagers posted and tracked are up over 100k since the start of the Smart Money Thread.
    Many losers in there as well.
    I still have a 20k downswing since my 125k to 130k all time high but hopefully we can fix that in the near future.
    Redietz gave us an easy 9 to 1 money maker over 4 to 5 months time if anyone actually listened instead of pushing their Left Woke Position.
    If it wasn't for me, constantly pushing the Smart Money thread, and badgering Redietz, he would never have shared the Indians pick with the VCT Forum Public.
    You can all thank me later.
    What a bunch of bullshit accusing me of never offering any gambling related information.
    You have some nerve accountinquestion.
    I'm all about publicly posting information about gambling and the degenerate lifestyle that goes along with it.
    Talk about Hot Sucker!
    "Picks" by random forum posters are not something I have any interest in. Maybe they're an advantage, maybe they're just you running good. Maybe if you had lost, we'd never heard it brought up again?

Posting how to do basic VP math and comps to figure if you are +EV isn't of use to anyone who has been around gambling for long. I'm not here to hate on any of thosts posts, but go ahead and pat yourself on the back.

Posting where particular positive video poker machines are is pretty cool though. I'd consider that valuable, but you act like this is something you do all the time.

I've contributed here and there to gambling threads but I'm not about to go spend my time digging them up. I have never posted a how-to or something like this. My depth of knowledge isn't particularly deep but it is fairly broad.

You just want to look at yourself and act like you contribute a lot more than you do and therefore you can look down on others and dismiss them as trolls. If someone bets sports and likes to bet picks from forums - then apparently you've contributed a lot.

Me responding with a peer reviewed article from a respectable place that disagrees with you doesn't make me a troll.

The real question here is why do the callouses on Tableplay's knees keeping growing and growing?
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 10-05-2022 at 08:47 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Mickey actually does contribute a lot of interesting stuff and stories. He isn't badgered anymore than he badgers others. You need to get out of the victim mentality.

Lots of people contribute bits and pieces here and there. Mickey is the only one who really stands out in my memory. If you bet sports and consider that AP and want to bet picks then sure go read a hot picks thread.

The real question here is why do the callouses on Tableplay's knees keeping growing and growing?
    So, just to be clear Monet, hasn't contributed any gambling advice. I mean, it's not a blatantly wrong statement that shouldn't be called out or anything like that. Hunter Biden's laptop was fake news and UX multipliers are generated on the deal and not after the draw when the hand is resolved right ? You stated you have no idea what I mean when I say that global warming activists rebranded global warming and called it climate change after a spate of freezing weather. Say whatever you like - if I feel like it, I will call you out on your never-ending blatantly wrong posts whether they have anything to do with Monet or not when it suits me.

So, just to be clear Monet, hasn't contributed any gambling advice. I mean, it's not a blatantly wrong statement that shouldn't be called out or anything like that. Hunter Biden's laptop was fake news and UX multipliers are generated on the deal and not after the draw when the hand is resolved right ? You stated you have no idea what I mean when I say that global warming activists rebranded global warming and called it climate change after a spate of freezing weather. Say whatever you like - if I feel like it, I will call you out on your never-ending blatantly wrong posts whether they have anything to do with Monet or not when it suits me.
    Please do. The UX multiplier I explained by admiting I misread the image. I know how UX works just not that familiar with the screen.

Keep grasping. I can at least admit where I am wrong. My ego isn't that weak. Call me out all you want. I don't care. I want to be corrected because I want to know the truth - not have my mommy holding my hand reassuring me.

And again, I don't particularly recall Monet giving advice. You 2 want to act like he is some fountain of knowledge. Picks don't count in my book and small time VP stuff is kinda obvious and doesn't interest me. But sure, he is the fountain of eternal AP knowledge that he spreads.

Then you try to put Mickey in there as if he is in the same class as Monet. lol okey dokey.

Funny thing I always type Money then have to correct it to Monet.

PS - Calling someone a troll just because they politely post counter-evidence to whatever message you're spreading is not a "troll". I understand psychologically why you want to write me off as one. It prevents you from having to actually confront the other side.

I know how UX works just not that familiar with the screen.
    You had no clue how it worked. If you double down on it I'll just find the posts that show this.

PS - Calling someone a troll just because they politely post counter-evidence to whatever message you're spreading is not a "troll".

Thread Information