Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Those words sound a bit strict. Are you sure thats what I said? Anyway, if Seedvalue says some of his posts are great then cool. Maybe I've downplayed them. I tried search and it didn't readily work. I could easily be wrong.It would be easy to forget such things. My point was more like you guys want to dismiss me because I never post anything related. LOL that I took out a marker. I had to show them 20x+ balance for a year to get that marker. It was a joke but I have a better idea how the process works. Big fucking deal. I expected 10k. It also showed me how incompetent bellgio employees seem. Just wow. Turning part of it into slot tickets requires a special cage etc in that hosts office. I'm not sure why this is even a thing. oooh I took a marker and discussed it a bit! I took out a line of credit which I had to clearly have the funds for... they don't just give you $$ that you can't easily pay back.

It is funny - I actually posted a bit about something semi-interesting just because I don't people around here deal in markers. Then you hold it up as me being broke or incompetent or whatever point it is you're trying to make.

Look TP, you seem like a really nice guy. Thats why you're so nice to Monet. That callouses on your knees is obvious over the top bullshit that no one would take seriously. I'm rather crude at times. I thought that was ok around here. It was all symbolic nonsense but I'll stop. You can say thank you to him all you want and I'll try my best to refrain.

The UX thing was literally me misattributing the multipliers. I don't play the game often. There are clearly MULTIPLE reasons that was way off and a bit embarrassing, however I bet you $$ that if you take what I say I can come up with the math where it made sense. I just smoke weed then go off on VCT at times. Whatever pops out of my head. I thought at the time there were back to back longshots, or at least thats how I remember it. Maybe I'm wrong but not going to spend too much time on it. It is one of those things I clearly should have noticed early on. These type of flame wars are pretty much the lamest.

If you want to consider this capitulation then sure. I will still post contrarian views, but when I post legitimate stuff and not nonsense partisan drivel.. yanno, all academics are just like paid shills these days. Always been that way.. Everyone in the world values the dollar over their reputation (except you of course, my dear reader).. unfortunately I completely disagree with all this but sure there is some wisdom in it and people should always be aware of corruption where they can. Most people just too lazy.

If anything, be mad that there are only 2 political parties in competition. So thats how the study was done given the defering attitudes towards vaccinations.

Both of these parties are corporate whores and full of citizens who roll over n along with it. So thats how the study was done - compare one against the other.

Kleptocracy via corproate consolidated power and or other bullshit. It is sorta the new slavery. I was just tlaking to someone today and tollroad company starting to use "dark pattterns". jfc.

Top contributors on these forums over the years IMO

Mickey
    Mamet for WOV
    Drich WOV
    Monet

Axel doesn’t share anything useful but sometimes he slips up.

Honorable mention Darkoz on the card game
    Mamat was a great short lived underrated poster. DRich not so much. What is so great about him ?
    Player tracking system knowledge, however most of it is outdated currently.

I like to talk about how everyone on these boards covers for fager pos conmen.

What are fager pos conmen?

I don't know much about advantage play per se, but have learned much from mickey and kewlJ, especially regarding actual hands-on day-to-day grind details. "Take a poster to work day" kind of stuff. It's those kinds of details that make it real and coincidentally are completely absent from some posters' tales of wins. Mission's posts similarly gave a real feel to low level grinding and how an intrinsic math ability is kind of a necessity. That respect for and skill at intrinsic math are also missing from some posters' claims of wins.

I would give a mention to Witteles himself just because none of you are likely to see another 17-1-2 ATS NFL streak in your lifetimes. Anybody betting his plays got a free ride to serious money. Witteles, regardless of results, always had angles to what he was doing in various sports. There was always a mind, and some work, behind his plays. He blasted into a white crow kind of NFL start this season.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

The scenario where it made sense would be when the pair of Jacks don't improve on any of the hands or in a three-handed JOB UX scenario where all three hands improve to four of a kinds from the jacks hold. In those instances, the pair of jacks lead to 2X next hand multipliers on all hands (UX is offered as 1-hand[all star 5 machines],3-hand,5-hand, and 10-hand). The math on this is trivial and I certainly wouldn't put any money on it.
    Regards, TP.
    You don't care, but you have exhaustively went through the ways you can do the math to determine I didn't know how UX worked. Okey dokey.

Yes, the math is relatively trivial but again, that is not where the issue came from. (actually not true, I had to figure out how to make a certain type of hand and I relied on some data I found online, where i subtracted percentages of other hands. THat aspect was relatively difficult combinatorics to figure out the direct way.) If you want to give a lesson to the community about the combinatorics of making a straight after 2 draws, then please do it. I'd like to learn how or at least it'd be a good reference.

But sure bro, I didn't get how multipliers work, or the payout vs multiplier schedule. I thought the fucking thing worked backwards !!! Like I thought you only got the multipliers from the last TITO of the last person AND if you hit back to back hands of the same type, they SQUARED the multipliers. After doing much much research I've determined I was wrong. Good to know.

It isn't like UX was the first machine I learned about vulturable stuff on, before that whole world of machine play caught my fancy as a significant hobby.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The scenario where it made sense would be when the pair of Jacks don't improve on any of the hands or in a three-handed JOB UX scenario where all three hands improve to four of a kinds from the jacks hold. In those instances, the pair of jacks lead to 2X next hand multipliers on all hands (UX is offered as 1-hand[all star 5 machines],3-hand,5-hand, and 10-hand). The math on this is trivial and I certainly wouldn't put any money on it.
    Regards, TP.
    You don't care, but you have exhaustively went through the ways you can do the math to determine I didn't know how UX worked. Okey dokey.

Yes, the math is relatively trivial but again, that is not where the issue came from. (actually not true, I had to figure out how to make a certain type of hand and I relied on some data I found online, where i subtracted percentages of other hands. THat aspect was relatively difficult combinatorics to figure out the direct way.) If you want to give a lesson to the community about the combinatorics of making a straight after 2 draws, then please do it. I'd like to learn how or at least it'd be a good reference.

But sure bro, I didn't get how multipliers work, or the payout vs multiplier schedule. I thought the fucking thing worked backwards !!! Like I thought you only got the multipliers from the last TITO of the last person AND if you hit back to back hands of the same type, they SQUARED the multipliers. After doing much much research I've determined I was wrong. Good to know.

It isn't like UX was the first machine I learned about vulturable stuff on, before that whole world of machine play caught my fancy as a significant hobby.
    You don't even understand what I was responding to there.

Regards, TP.

Yes because IDGAF so I didn't even read it.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Then why did you reply to it ?

Then why did you reply to it ?
    Because I skimmed it and got the gist? I'm not about to go understand your point just to go and try to recreate my mistake. lol what a OCD nutball you must be.

Like I said, if it is that important to you and you need a victory then whatever you say is right. You know whatever mistake I made better than me, obviously.

Triple Vaxxed??
    RIP!

Julie Powell, bestselling author of ‘Julie & Julia,’ dies at 49

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...cardiac-arrest

Tina Turner’s Son Ronnie Reported Dead At 62.
    We sure do seem to be seeing a lot of sudden deaths this year.
    I'm sure it has nothing to do with the vaccine as it is safe and effective for every living human and animal on the face of the earth and deep.
    Rip to Kirstie Alley too, who just happened to get advanced cancer all of a sudden, although it is not clear if she took a shot of the Jamba Juice.

Another Sudden Death at 45 years old.
    Thanks a lot, Pfzier Fauci.
    RIP Stephan Bonnar...

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1606788857701494785

RIP Damar Hamlin of the Buffalo Bills.

Good riddance!!!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This is truly tragic, and I hope he survives and recovers quickly so they don't cancel the games next Sunday.

I got into a disagreement with my buddy over the NFL stopping the game.

He said it was the right thing to do as the players are all one big family; I said bullshit, they're professionals, play on.

I lost the argument but still believe I am correct: the game is bigger than any one player, and this sort of thing should be expected and played through.

I suspect NFL had the BLM dynamic in mind when calling the game.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-03-2023 at 10:37 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I got into a disagreement with my buddy over the NFL stopping the game.

He said it was the right thing to do as the players are all one big family; I said bullshit, they're professionals, play on.

I lost the argument but still believe I am correct: the game is bigger than any one player, and this sort of thing should be expected and played through.

I suspect NFL had the BLM dynamic in mind when calling the game.
    The one time I agree with Mrs. V
    Play the Fucking Game.
    I remember watching LT break Joe's Leg on Monday Night Football.
    They put a big red X on the tv screen.
    Nobody postponing that game.

My favorite is all the people saying pray for this guy they don't even know but they don't pray any other time in their lives and they are against prayer in school or work or anywhere else.
    Fucking Hilarious Hypocrisy.

Damar, was probably not apprised of the fact that Covid "vaccination" shots pose a much larger heart attack risk in a young healthy male adult versus the immunity benefits and symptom reduction benefits received when he made his decision to have the shot.

Damar, was probably not apprised of the fact that Covid "vaccination" shots pose a much larger heart attack risk in a young healthy male adult versus the immunity benefits and symptom reduction benefits received when he made his decision to have the shot.
    Food For Thought.
    Thanks Fauci.

First time I seen this.
    In the second video the media says to move along, nothing to see here lol.
    He says the video is a complete hoax.
    Players dropping like flies from heart problems is a complete and utter hoax??

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1610768179546161152

First time I seen this.
    In the second video the media says to move along, nothing to see here lol.
    He says the video is a complete hoax.
    Players dropping like flies from heart problems is a complete and utter hoax??
    I guess the mainstream media is trying to get ahead of the "vaccine"-induced myocarditis situation through a coordinated disinformation campaign. There is now overwhelming statistical evidence showing that this is a relatively common side effect of the jab. I believe myocarditis occurs at a rate of 1 in 5000 per dose/shot for that age group - so of course there is going to be a big increase in these sort of incidences:

https://www.wavy.com/sports/odu-over...georgia-state/
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-08-2023 at 09:47 PM.

A lot of concern about small time problems around here. Must be nice to be so simple. Count the dots on the wall.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/

Thread Information