Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    A lot of concern about small time problems around here. Must be nice to be so simple. Count the dots on the wall.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/
    Yes, it's fake news. Just like Hunter Biden's laptop.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    A lot of concern about small time problems around here. Must be nice to be so simple. Count the dots on the wall.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4969030/
    Yes, it's fake news. Just like Hunter Biden's laptop.
    Guiliani specifically chose to only release the laptop to media outlets that he knew were biased and from there it went forward. I suspect the result would have been roughly the same but Trump's team basically ensured accusations of a Russian plant. I'm still not sure what all was on it.. I hear different things about video/pictures. The emails themselves weren't exactly damning with new info. Whatever - you brought it up. I'm just explaining. The blame is just as much on Guiliani for not giving out the laptop to a wide audience.

It'd be interesting to list out all the possible corruption on Trump's side vs Biden's "crime family".

Everyone on the pro-vax side agrees about mydocartis being a real thing. They would also agree the player had a heart attack. Seems like a well established facts. What isn't established is that this 1 NFL guy died some time after the vaccination due to Myocarditis. Quite the jump. Do we know if he had the shot recently? Have other NFL athletes fell over randomly? If not, why blame the vax when it was pretty clear there is far more going on at the time of the heart attack? (I assume you saw the video?) Do we know he wasn't a cocaine addict? (also does permanent damage to the ol ticker)

Anyway, such small time bullshit. No one has started to die of cancer and all that other mumbo jumbo we heard a year or 2 ago. Studies have repeatedly shown you are better off statistically speaking to take the "jab".
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I guess the mainstream media is trying to get ahead of the "vaccine"-induced myocarditis situation through a coordinated disinformation campaign. There is now overwhelming statistical evidence showing that this is a relatively common side effect of the jab. I believe myocarditis occurs at a rate of 1 in 5000 per dose/shot for that age group - so of course there is going to be a big increase in these sort of incidences:

https://www.wavy.com/sports/odu-over...georgia-state/
    I probably shouldn't be laughing but when I see that ref fall straight backwards in that basketball game I crack up every time lol.

Tom Sizemore, 61 is too young for a crack smoker.

Belated condolences to the family of Raquel Welch on her passing.

Rumor has it that Jamie Foxx got Covid Vaccine Injured with possible blindness and paralysis.
    RIP

RIP... Barry Newman, Vanishing Point and Petrocelli Star, Dies at 92
    I just watched Vanishing Point, again, the other day.
    Good Movie!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    RIP... Barry Newman, Vanishing Point and Petrocelli Star, Dies at 92
    I just watched Vanishing Point, again, the other day.
    Good Movie!
    They probably could have done alright with Steve McQueen in the role (if they could even get him), but Barry was perfect. Gone but not forgotten - thanks for posting.

Thread Information