Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Video Deleted...
    Oh man.
    Hotel Satan.
    Jim Carrey as the Priest from the Exorcist.
    Brewmeister Again lol!!
    Damn if Sydow didn't make a bunch of movies.
    Tough for me to watch.
    (I have a difficult time getting through all the Witchcraft in Dune.)
    Along with this, drugs and other things has seemed to make Carrey insane these days.
    He certainly has TDS.

Also, this movie has a Liam Neeson before he got out of serious acting.
    You would think that a 90 year old Clint Eastwood would just relax instead of making more movies.
    I think he is involved in an episode of some cartoon in 2022... Hero Elementary.
    I won't be watching.
    Last edited by monet; 12-31-2021 at 09:49 PM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The one I play in every year you pick 10 and they go down in value from 10-1. So your top pick is worth 10 and your 10th is worth 1. Regardless of age.
    Like I said... dumbed down version of the gambling game.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob, being you and Betty White are the same age and were classmates, you should be able to verify anything Redietz might say.

She was due to turn 100 just after the first of the year and there was some kind of televised celebration planned. I saw her talking about it just last week (could have been taped though) and she seemed spry and alert as she has for the last 10-15 years, so I was a little surprised by the news....as surprised as you can be when a 99 year old dies. lol
    Well, I can verify that red's pick to win the National Championship got clobbered by 'Bama. That's an expert for you. Meanwhile, I know an amateur who has a fistful of $500 tickets saying Tampa Bay will win 12 regular season games.

John Madden or Betty White: who was bigger? Oh that's right--Harry Reid.

You know, there still wasn't a single post that wasn't totally predictable. People just can't break away from themselves long enough to realize it. Even the successful ones. Of course, it's healthiest to move through the "phases" life to come out the other side before ending up there. Anyway, here's my post dedicated to breaking away (at least back to where I briefly was) for a second. My second anagram, since Red's 6,666th post.

It is shut down at ninety-nine, Golden Girl Betty White --->

One-hit wonder in the United States.

https://anagram-solver.net/it%20is%2...e?partial=true

The only Betty song on the list: Ram Jam – “Black Betty” (1977), from the year that the Mary Tyler Moore Show was canceled.

A bit more trivia.

556 = 4*(-1 + 140) ---> 4114, as 411_114 overlapped.

556 is an untouchable number; it is never the sum of the proper divisors of any integer.

556 Phyllis is an asteroid orbiting the sun, discovered in 1905 = (1906 - 1) ---> 1961. Note the MTM show connection with Phyllis.

Start of MTM show, 1970, plus her birth year, 1922, = 7*(556). The show lasted seven years, '70 to '77, for 777.

1922 = 2*31^2 = (1 X 2)*31^[2^0 + (2 - 1)] ---> 12 / 31 / 2021. And, 31^2 = 1*961 ---> 1961.

Something like this. Ha, dealing with one lawyer at the moment, whose name comprises prominent parts of the above.

A bonus anagram for the new year.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    --->

What are we gonna do with this bad boy right here?

Highways within Greater Toronto Area.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20John%2...0?partial=true

Garnabby
    Gold

556 <---------------------------------- (555 + 1)
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-01-2022 at 11:03 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    You know, there still wasn't a single post that wasn't totally predictable.
    You were able to predict everyone's post before they posted it?
    You should go work for Red and his Sports Picking Scam.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    You know, there still wasn't a single post that wasn't totally predictable.
    You were able to TƆIႧƎЯꟼ everyone's post before they posted it? You should go work for Red and his Sports Picking Scam.
    --->

Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists. [66 pages]

Create Your Own Economy: The Path to Prosperity in a Disordered World.

https://anagram-solver.net/You%20wer....?partial=true

Name:  Hogwarts.png
Views: 1112
Size:  145.6 KB

I still seem to recall Mendelson calling Red a "pesky internet motherfucker", to do with the infamous "package". I have no idea where the post may be. Red, maybe, will elaborate.

P.S. I could have written Betty's deathday as 1922 = 2*31^2 = (1 X 2)*31^(2 X 1) ---> 12 / 31 / 21, but, this would have been too easy. Just goes to show that there is always a way to predict such stuff going strictly by the numbers in the same way over and over again. The information was always freely available to any and every one.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-01-2022 at 06:47 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Well happy fucking new year Garbaby.

Rob, being you and Betty White are the same age and were classmates, you should be able to verify anything Redietz might say.

She was due to turn 100 just after the first of the year and there was some kind of televised celebration planned. I saw her talking about it just last week (could have been taped though) and she seemed spry and alert as she has for the last 10-15 years, so I was a little surprised by the news....as surprised as you can be when a 99 year old dies. lol
    Well, I can verify that red's pick to win the National Championship got clobbered by 'Bama. That's an expert for you. Meanwhile, I know an amateur who has a fistful of $500 tickets saying Tampa Bay will win 12 regular season games.

Right now you've got a nail biter going, Rob. Jets 24 Buccs 17 with 12 minutes left.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Well happy fucking new year Garbaby.
    Thanks, Mcap, and, same to you! It's not 2022, ---> 222, the so-called most-powerful numeral in numerology, for nothing.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Right now you've got a nail biter going, Rob. Jets 24 Buccs 17 with 12 minutes left.
    --->

American Television Institute of Technology.

https://anagram-solver.net/Right%20n....?partial=true

Garnabby
    Gold

558 <-------------- (555 + 3). 558 in base 3 is 202,200 ---> 222.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-02-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It was an uneasy game to watch (including seeing their best receiver strip down and quit mid-game) but Brady does it again. Successful sports betting is not at all easy.

I've had several people go into books asking them about future win-total bets like this, and they both were told the tickets are collectible only after the regular season is over. Not sure when I'll be in LV again though. Probably in the Spring.

AB=head case
    What, Me Worry?

It was an uneasy game to watch (including seeing their best receiver strip down and quit mid-game) but Brady does it again. Successful sports betting is not at all easy.

I've had several people go into books asking them about future win-total bets like this, and they both were told the tickets are collectible only after the regular season is over. Not sure when I'll be in LV again though. Probably in the Spring.
    Congratulations to you Rob. Must have been a bit nerve racking. Some of us won our over bets for the year last month.

I didn't and still don't think much of your wager and it has nothing to do with you. When wagering any higher end win total, there just is little room for error. Win totals are basically a reflection of what the team did last year, so a team that had a good year, gets a higher win total and has to duplicate or better last year's results. So take your Tampa Bay. They have a 43 year old QB that they are highly dependent on. There is just no room for error. What if he were to get hurt? Forget a season ending injury, but what if he just has a nasty high ankle sprain or broken hand that sidelines him for 4 weeks. It becomes almost impossible to hit that 12 games then. And again, this guy that they are dependent on as much as any other team in the league is 43. Pretty risky. And this year of all years with 100's of players hitting the covid list every week.

I much prefer to find a team with a low win total, which generally means they are coming off a bad year and have a few factors which you can point to as to why they will improve slightly this year. One of those factors is built in. teams that did badly the year before receive easier schedules. Last place teams play what is called a last place schedule. And while about half a teams games are set, against their division opponents and whatever division they are playing from the other conference, it is those remaining 6 or 7 (this year). Losing and last place teams play other losing and last place teams in those remaining games and that is often the difference.

But again, right now all that matters is that Tampa won it's 12th game today so congrats.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    AB=head case
    Let's hope we have seen the last of this complete nut job. Let the very last image that anyone remembers be this clown striping down out of his uniform, doing jumping jacks in the endzone half naked as he quits and runs away in the middle of a game.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I read that it happened after coach Arians told him several times to put himself into the game and he refused.

Probably pouting over his covid suspension.

A wasted talent.
    What, Me Worry?

I didn't and still don't think much of your wager and it has nothing to do with you. When wagering any higher end win total, there just is little room for error. Win totals are basically a reflection of what the team did last year, so a team that had a good year, gets a higher win total and has to duplicate or better last year's results. So take your Tampa Bay. They have a 43 year old QB that they are highly dependent on. There is just no room for error. What if he were to get hurt? Forget a season ending injury, but what if he just has a nasty high ankle sprain or broken hand that sidelines him for 4 weeks. It becomes almost impossible to hit that 12 games then. And again, this guy that they are dependent on as much as any other team in the league is 43. Pretty risky. And this year of all years with 100's of players hitting the covid list every week.

I much prefer to find a team with a low win total, which generally means they are coming off a bad year and have a few factors which you can point to as to why they will improve slightly this year. One of those factors is built in. teams that did badly the year before receive easier schedules. Last place teams play what is called a last place schedule. And while about half a teams games are set, against their division opponents and whatever division they are playing from the other conference, it is those remaining 6 or 7 (this year). Losing and last place teams play other losing and last place teams in those remaining games and that is often the difference.

But again, right now all that matters is that Tampa won it's 12th game today so congrats.
    I guess that post 559 = 13*43 might mean something. Two numerals that seem to go together now.

Anyway, it's back to the living dead.

Today, 08:38 PM #35
    Garnabby
    Gold

559 <---------------------------------------

Congratulations to you Rob. Must have been a bit nerve racking. Some of us won our over bets for the year last month.

Making this set of wagers has nothing to do with making a good or bad bet. It and other bets I've made over the past decade or so are entirely a product of what an extraordinary talent and life Tom Brady has had. I've believed in his unique abilities on how to handle being snubbed and yet becoming what he has become. YOU NEVER BET AGAINST TOM BRADY. That has won me many bets over the years, even though none of them were to the magnitude of what just occurred. More of a fan-based bet than anything else.

It is very true: if something happened (injury or Covid) to this 43-year old QB then Tampa Bay would have had zero chance of passing 11 wins. It was a risk but not a big one considering how well Brady treats his body. Nothing stops aging and its cruelty. But Brady has figured out how to successfully counter-punch it for now.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 01-02-2022 at 11:10 PM.

Sidney Poitier couldn't live without his White Woman Betty White.
    He decided to take the Booster and died immediately this early morning.
    Suicide by Moderna Booster... RIP.

It is shut down at ninety-four, to Sir, with Love, Sydney Poitier --->

List of two-hit wonders in the United States.

https://anagram-solver.net/it%20is%2...r?partial=true

One more hit than old Betty White. At least there's no such list at hand to scour.

Tina Fey: How would you describe your race or ethnic origin?
    Betty White: Well, superior to Asians but not as intelligent as Blacks!

0:43

Anyone have Bob Saget?
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Thread Information