Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty White dead….gambling advice

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Oh, I get it: it's a matter of "faith" with you.

Forget the facts; if you just believe something is true it becomes true, eh?

Magical thinking...could work in presidential politics as well.
    What happened, V?

You used to be the one trolling, not the one so easily trolled.

As far as I can tell, the only side effect I got from the booster was turning into more of an asshole.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    What happened, V?

You used to be the one trolling, not the one so easily trolled.

As far as I can tell, the only side effect I got from the booster was turning into more of an asshole.
    Oh man!
    You took the Booster?
    I'll pray for you.

Back in November. What’s done is done.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Back in November. What’s done is done.
    Even my crazy slant eyed wife hasn't taken the booster yet.
    I guess 2 shots were enough.

I got the booster and am glad for it.

Wife and I haven't to our knowledge had covid.

Then again my son, an avid anti-vaxxer Trumpie hasn't caught it either.

If you can't believe science, then who / what can you believe?
    What, Me Worry?

Doesn't really matter.
    In the end we all become food for worms.
    Get Ready!

Now that is a defeatist attitude.

My aim is to try and remain healthy enough and live long enough to finally see the future.

You know: flying cars, world peace, everybody content and happy.

Speaking of worms, I read that more and more people (liberals, most likely) are opting to be buried (after death, hopefully) without a coffin, just plopped in the ground.

Makes sense: less resources used up and their constituent components can be used by other life forms.

"Hey, look at me, I've been reincarnated into an earthworm."
    What, Me Worry?

WTF! No world peace yet? We changed the names on the pancake boxes and syrup bottles for nothing?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    WTF! No world peace yet? We changed the names on the pancake boxes and syrup bottles for nothing?
    Good One!
    We can't even fix world hunger.
    25,000 people have been dying every day for over 30 years.
    That's 9 Million People EVERY YEAR!
    In a world that produces enough food for 13 billion people.
    You know why they don't fix world hunger?
    Because they can't make a profit feeding the hungry.
    Science My Eye.
    Science is nothing but Research Funding.
    Not only do your tax dollars pay for the Funding but you have to pay again to get the medicine.
    Complete and Utter Scam.

Just a program note from our sponsor ...

Originally Posted by Garnabby

The three wisemen, mickey crimm, redietz, and kewlj, have been replaced by the three clowns, the boz, monet, and tablepooey.
    --->

The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows.

https://anagram-solver.net/The%20thr....?partial=true

Last edited by Garnabby; 01-27-2022 at 04:33 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

The three wisemen, mickey crimm, redietz, and kewlj, have been replaced by the three clowns, the boz, monet, and tablepooey.
    --->

Bill Yung the troll has been replaced by Garbleby.

I got the booster and am glad for it.

Wife and I haven't to our knowledge had covid.

Then again my son, an avid anti-vaxxer Trumpie hasn't caught it either.

The problem is, has been and always will be the same with you.

You hate the bums and you always think you are better than them. But you are still a junkie hippie who overcame your beliefs to become successful in life. But you think you are special and the other junkies from the 60’s couldn’t do what you did.

I would love to hear why you ended up in a different place than them. And why think you are better than the guy holding a sign on the street you want to die.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

--->

Bill Yung the troll has been replaced by Garbleby.
    (Cocksucker sack-of-shit cunt) VCT secret codeword RIP ... Bill Yung the troll has been replaced by Garbleby.

--->

Conspiracy theories regarding the collapse of the World Trade Center.

https://anagram-solver.net/(Cocksuck...0?partial=true

In April 2009, Danish chemist Niels H. Harrit, of the University of Copenhagen, and eight other authors published a paper in The Open Chemical Physics Journal, titled, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe." The paper concludes that chips consisting of unreacted and partially reacted super-thermite, or nano-thermite, appear to be present in samples of the dust.[-1 + 37] The editor in chief of the publication subsequently resigned.[37]

Internet websites and videos have contributed to the growth of the movement of individuals supporting the theory that planted explosives destroyed the World Trade Center. The website of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth cites the membership of over 2,400 architects and engineers.[1 + 37] The controlled demolition theory often includes allegations that U.S. government insiders planned and / or participated in the destruction of the WTC in order to justify the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan.[1 + 19*(1 + 1)] The theory features prominently in popular entertainment type movies, such as Loose Change,[4*10^1] as well as documentaries such as 9/11: Blueprint for Truth, by San Francisco-area architect Richard Gage.[42 - 0^0]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_...iracy_theories

Trump Lies About 9/11 Again ...

Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by The Boz
    You hate the bums and you always think you are better than them. But you are still a junkie hippie who overcame your beliefs to become successful in life. But you think you are special and the other junkies from the 60’s couldn’t do what you did. I would love to hear why you ended up in a different place than them. And why think you are better than the guy holding a sign on the street you want to die.
    I'll be brief.

Life is a game; some win, some lose: I won, they lost.

Why?

For me, in part it's because I've always had a solid work ethic; I started by delivering newspapers for years, then I got my first "real" after school job at age 15 and I've worked continuously until my recent retirement.

In part it's because I always made the effort to keep up and understand what my teachers were teaching me in school.

My interest in the study of zen hasn't hurt, nor has my going to college and then law school: it is what I planned on doing since junior high.

So working hard toward a clear goal: that was key.

The fact that I've gotten high on weed since I was a teen has not hurt me at all, in fact it probably helped to cut through and accept the bullshit life sometimes threw at me.

I've "handled" drugs with no problem, including psychedelics in college; most of the homeless couldn't handle their drugs of choice.

Never been arrested or jailed, never sued, never had a sustained bar complaint: I just kept chugging along, eyes on the horizon, working assiduously to earn a living and enjoy life.

I hate the fact that Americans are begging on the roadsides and setting up tents on sidewalks, roadsides, and anywhere else they please: it gives America a black eye.

Were they to stay out of sight that would be OK by me, but no, they piss and shit in public and squat where ever they damn well please.

Homeless people have deep character flaws, otherwise they wouldn't accept being homeless and would get off their ass and improve themselves.

Just because someone is human does not give them a bye: earn it or burn it, baby.

Oh yeah: FUCK THE HOMELESS!

Any more questions?
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-27-2022 at 07:45 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

I'll be brief.

Life is a game; some win, some lose: I won, they lost.

Why?

For me, in part it's because I've always had a solid work ethic; I started by delivering newspapers for years, then I got my first "real" after school job at age 15 and I've worked continuously until my recent retirement.

In part it's because I always made the effort to keep up and understand what my teachers were teaching me in school.

My interest in the study of zen hasn't hurt, nor has my going to college and then law school: it is what I planned on doing since junior high.

So working hard toward a clear goal: that was key.

The fact that I've gotten high on weed since I was a teen has not hurt me at all, in fact it probably helped to cut through and accept the bullshit life sometimes threw at me.

I've "handled" drugs with no problem, including psychedelics in college; most of the homeless couldn't handle their drugs of choice.

Never been arrested or jailed, never sued, never had a sustained bar complaint: I just kept chugging along, eyes on the horizon, working assiduously to earn a living and enjoy life.

I don't hate the homeless per se, rather I hate the fact that they are begging on the roadsides and setting up tents on sidewalks, roadsides, and anywhere else they please: it gives America a black eye.

Were they to stay out of sight that would be OK by me, but no, they piss and shit in public and squat where ever they damn well please.

Homeless people have deep character flaws, otherwise they wouldn't accept being homeless and would get off their worthless ass and improve themselves.

Just because someone is human does not give them a bye: earn it or burn it, baby.

Oh yeah: FUCK THE HOMELESS!

Any more questions?
    --->

Estimated IQ: 77 (below average)

https://www.writingtoiq.com/

Ha, 10 more points that Monet's estimate of himself. Each is an "avid" fan of television, and music. I guess that MrV was able to afford the better equipment.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-27-2022 at 07:58 PM.

Fucking Booster... RIP

Kansas woman's allergic reaction to Moderna coronavirus vaccine killed her, autopsy says:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kansas-wo...083428277.html

Make sure you take all your shots and boosters... RIP.

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Louie Anderson has died, too.
    He was an irritating little fag. It's too bad Betty White died. I wonder the last time she sucked cock. Louie Anderson probably died from cock intoxification.

Thanks Booster...
    William Hurt scores me 29 points!!
    Not one mention of Gorky Park in any media form including all the idiots on Twitter... RIP.
    Albert Brooks next to complete the Trifecta!
    Going through Twitter you would think a Saint just died lol lol lol.
    Sickos.

Thread Information