Thread: GF

I checked it out after not viewing for quite awhile.

Not as bad as it used to be.

The mod is somewhat involved, which is good.

It's a real hoot to watch the old GG crowd give a ration of shit to everybody's favorite old curmudgeon, EB; some things never change.

This Freddy character gives KJ shit non-stop, and KJ reciprocates; this can lead to funny moments but little of value.

I see that douchedawg has jumped into the hot tub to pile on: what a clown, the poster child for birth control.

I put that jerkoff on ignore / block (WoV and VCT) long ago, and suggest KJ consider doing the same with Freddy and douchedawg on all forums.

Then again, the boy does like his drama.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-04-2022 at 04:19 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Your confusing Freddy with Tater/ Moses. He is the one that hates UNKOOL1 with a passion. Freddy is the Rusty's house reporter, who is pretty accurate with his assessments over there with a lot of people, especially Rusty himself and Braggart Soopoop.

Yes, thanks for the correction.

Tater / Moses is relentless.
    What, Me Worry?

The strange case of GamblingForums, certainly the owner doesn't mind other competitive sites being ripped to shreds (WoV, BS and VCT), yet when it comes to his own, morphs into a pandantic school-kid, overtly anal in fact at the mere hint of any disparaging remark, aptly screen-snapped for ammunition to be used years later,

Created hundreds of fake ID's, runs promotions with no intent of paying out ($5000 giveaway), I'm sure the dude pulling the strings is some Ruski residing in Luxembourg considering there is a dead russian sub-forum, the comrade running the show has claimed they are beyond American DMCA complaints don't apply to them..

There's more bullshitters on that site than there are bulls running the streets of Pamplona every year.

No shortage of Roulette and BaccaratDegens over at GF.

The European clown who owns that site, not sure if he is a ruski, he does have a Russian sub-forum, is an absolute fucking tool.

Saving clips from here and there which use in his dissertation if he feel you need to be admonished, one fuckin' utter bell-end, who allows, openly encourages the slagging of other sites such as WoV, bet selection, VCT but never his own site, hundreds if not thousand of bogus ID's litter the introductions page in his desperate quest to be the number one gambling forum on the net, one complete saddo.

Thread Information