Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What about loss goals?

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! You forgot con man. But that's the ticket my friend!! Get fired up--go ahead, there's no shame in it! You just couldn't take it again!! God, please don't ever die off and leave the forum without such a reactionary whipping post....PLEASE!!!

You know, just this morning I found out you were right about SOMETHING. I DO have a problem....or can I say "we" without you getting all flustered and jealous again. It has to,do with having to find places to stash everything on the counters etc. for when we hit the road early next Mon. morning. Things like the toaster oven, the Keurig, the wine, dish drainer, my shortwave radio, etc. etc. Today I'm gonna tackle how to get my Harley onto the motorcycle rack on the back! I really had no idea what this would entail.

Like all that ADDITIONAL info arci? I mean, it's such a big problem.....but then, come to think of it, a simple walk around the block would seem like a ginormous problem to you guys!

Remember, chin up while we're out there enjoying life and you you have all that stuff you mentioned to look forward to this summer! Maybe next summer if your wife is recovering as much as you suggest, we could even stop by in Minn. And it'll be my honour to take you all out for a nice dinner. What better event to celebrate in life than life itself? Is it a deal?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-08-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Thread Information