Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 622

Thread: Alan vs. KJ

  1. #281
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Let's hope he's now dead!
    Wishing death onto people is Pure Evil.

  2. #282
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    My limited experience with gay people is that, most of the time, you wouldn't even know if they didn't tell you...of course, that's not always true and is sometimes very untrue.
    Limited Experience??
    Your sister is queer.
    You have more than a limited amount of experience with gay people.
    Aren't you the guy in the Hotel Business who has seen every sort and knows all about different types of people??
    Make up your mind.
    Stop flip flopping like QueerJ.
    I'd still say limited experience. I've certainly never been gay and I've only had a few gay acquaintances. Basically, my sister, any girlfriends she has had, my fiancee's brother, his boyfriend and I've had a handful of personal friends that were either homosexual men or homosexual women. As far as personal friends, one of my better friends at the first college I attended was a gay dude and, at the second college, I was friends (but not particularly close friends) with one gay dude and I worked with another at the furniture store and would sometimes grab a bite to eat with him outside of work hours.

    I had several bisexual female friends, but it seems just about every other female between the ages of 16-25 claimed to be bisexual around that time, don't know if that's still true, so who the hell knows if they still are. Aside from that, I had one pretty good friend who was 100% lesbian...and you would basically come to that conclusion just to look at her...we'd often watch NFL in the bar and yell at the TV together when I was younger.

    My point is that I don't have any great amount of insight and didn't want to make it sound like I deeply understand gay culture, because I don't. I just treat/befriend gay people the same as I would straight people.

  3. #283
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I hope Blackhole is doing well and, if he still reads here, would like him to send me a PM on DiversityTomorrow and I'd give him a call and shoot the shit if he ever wanted to. It's a shame that he was Nuked from here at the exact time that his posts were becoming highly interesting.
    Pretty ironic - when he posted insults he was tolerated, but as soon as he started posting great insights into the horse racing biz he was banned. Thanks Dan.
    Let's hope he's now dead!
    Why? His horse racing stories were really cool and it's just as likely he's a pretty okay guy otherwise. I think most people are playing some sort of caricature of themselves on the forums.

  4. #284
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Let's hope he's now dead!
    Wishing death onto people is Pure Evil.
    Good!

  5. #285
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Good!
    lol
    Your response made me really laugh out loud.
    Still laughing actually.

  6. #286
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Pretty ironic - when he posted insults he was tolerated, but as soon as he started posting great insights into the horse racing biz he was banned. Thanks Dan.
    Let's hope he's now dead!
    Why? His horse racing stories were really cool and it's just as likely he's a pretty okay guy otherwise. I think most people are playing some sort of caricature of themselves on the forums.
    I don't give a shit about horse racing. In fact, I say put the horse on the jockey and whip the shit out of that midget instead!

  7. #287
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    As for this play that I knew that no one else did. The play was shutdown when just about every table game AP in the area showed up fighting for a seat. How can you say others didn't know. I know faces. I don't know screen names or if they are on this forum.

    And the AP that gave me that play: I assume everyone knows who he is. My only AP friend (well 1 of 2) that I have met. Friend probably is a little strong a word. We did business 4-5 years ago when I sold him the shuffle machine I had acquired at cost. He promised to throw me a couple small plays. The first play he gave was practically dead when he gave it to me. I got very little from it. This one he thought would last a couple days. I got lucky and we got much more out of it. Probably will be the last play he gives me. But again, I assume some AP's know who he is and can ask him if they feel the need.
    Again, you leave no way to validate it. "You know faces". I mean whatever, but it could just as well be utter nonsense.

    Well if no one happens to know this guy who you sold the shuffle machine to, then it is another meaningless example.
    Love my forum fam. You group of misfits are truly the finest people and I'm glad to be a part of this internet experience.

  8. #288
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I don't give a shit about horse racing. In fact, I say put the horse on the jockey and whip the shit out of that midget instead!
    Oh shit... you're on a roll!

  9. #289
    The shuffle machine bullshit is just that, bullshit. Aftermarket shufflers ARE NOT the same thing as the ones from the legitimate manufacturers.

  10. #290
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I don't give a shit about horse racing. In fact, I say put the horse on the jockey and whip the shit out of that midget instead!
    Oh shit... you're on a roll!
    Bored today.

  11. #291
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The shuffle machine bullshit is just that, bullshit. Aftermarket shufflers ARE NOT the same thing as the ones from the legitimate manufacturers.
    Was Not an aftermarket shuffler. I am sure you know the guy we are talking about...ask him.

    By the way it crossed my mind that you and your "guys" were involved in the killing of the play mentioned. But I don't think it is something you would chase. Too small. Now the other guy on these forums that runs teams (not darkoz), while I didn't see that guy on that final day, I would be willing to bet 1 or 2 of the AP's that suddenly became aware were associated with him. It's funny, for 2 solid weeks it was my brother and I. Then 1 other guy shows up, the next day 2 guys and then a table full of guys. It was somebody's team.

  12. #292
    Haven't played any table games in a long time. Nothing to do with me

  13. #293
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Haven't played any table games in a long time. Nothing to do with me
    Do you have any clue who this after market shuffler guy is that Kewl references?
    Love my forum fam. You group of misfits are truly the finest people and I'm glad to be a part of this internet experience.

  14. #294
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Haven't played any table games in a long time. Nothing to do with me
    Do you have any clue who this after market shuffler guy is that Kewl references?
    Shufflemaster, etc., don't release or sell these machines to the public. Anyone that says they've had one is a liar.

  15. #295
    Response deleted. I don't even want to get into this discussion again.

  16. #296
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Pretty ironic - when he posted insults he was tolerated, but as soon as he started posting great insights into the horse racing biz he was banned. Thanks Dan.
    Not exactly true.
    Dan had been warning Blackhole for a long time about his trolling.
    Blackhole couldn't stop posting an annoying violin youtube video even after he was warned about it.
    I may or may not have pushed Blackhole into being more aggressive with his agitating Dan Druff.
    Fair enough Monet - you have a better recollection of it than I. What stuck in my mind was when Dan wrote that he would cut people slack regarding forum behavior if they were also posting useful content - however "useful" is a subjective term, and in Dan's mind it seems that the bad outweighed the good or, in other words, "too little too late" I guess.

  17. #297
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Fair enough Monet - you have a better recollection of it than I. What stuck in my mind was when Dan wrote that he would cut people slack regarding forum behavior if they were also posting useful content - however "useful" is a subjective term, and in Dan's mind it seems that the bad outweighed the good or, in other words, "too little too late" I guess.
    Don't get me wrong.
    I never had a problem with Blackhole.
    I don't think anyone should get banned.
    However, this site is very difficult to get banned from.
    You really have to want to get banned... really want it!
    And you have to work at it like no tomorrow to get banned.
    I mean you really have to push extremely hard.
    This place isn't like WoV where they ban or suspend you in a heartbeat.
    Dan brought back Rob Singer.
    I'm sure that Blackhole could be reinstated if he begged like kewlJ begged Mike at WoV.
    Of course that took 4 years of begging didn't it??
    I forget how many years exactly and how many blow jobs but you get the point.
    Actually I think it took Covid and his Gay Lover dying to break Mike into lifting his ban.
    Now Mike has more Egg on his Face since kewlJ isn't queer nor did he have a Gay Lover according to new information provided by Spiderman.
    Tough to keep up with these Forum Phonies and the webs they weave.
    Last edited by monet; 01-10-2022 at 07:45 PM.

  18. #298
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Fair enough Monet - you have a better recollection of it than I. What stuck in my mind was when Dan wrote that he would cut people slack regarding forum behavior if they were also posting useful content - however "useful" is a subjective term, and in Dan's mind it seems that the bad outweighed the good or, in other words, "too little too late" I guess.
    Don't get me wrong.
    I never had a problem with Blackhole.
    I don't think anyone should get banned.
    However, this site is very difficult to get banned from.
    You really have to want to get banned... really want it!
    And you have to work at it like no tomorrow to get banned.
    I mean you really have to push extremely hard.
    This place isn't like WoV where they ban or suspend you in a heartbeat.
    Dan brought back Rob Singer.
    I'm sure that Blackhole could be reinstated if he begged like kewlJ begged Mike at WoV.
    Of course that took 4 years of begging didn't it??
    I forget how many years exactly and how many blow jobs but you get the point.
    Actually I think it took Covid and his Gay Lover dying to break Mike into lifting his ban.
    Now Mike has more Egg on his Face since kewlJ isn't queer nor did he have a Gay Lover according to new information provided by Spiderman.
    Tough to keep up with these Forum Phonies and the webs they weave.
    Who is this Mike person you keep mentioning? Mike Hunt ?

  19. #299
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mike Hunt ?
    Say that 3 times fast.

    (I forgot that you like to refer to him as Rusty)

  20. #300
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Mike Hunt ?
    Say that 3 times fast.

    (I forgot that you like to refer to him as Rusty)
    Rusty, Manboy, Weasel, Shank etc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Alan
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2022, 12:07 PM
  2. Uh Oh, Alan
    By redietz in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2016, 10:49 AM
  3. Boots for Alan
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2016, 03:44 PM
  4. Hey Alan and Redeitz.
    By Boygenius in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:36 PM
  5. Alan yelled at me.....
    By Vpnewbie in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •