Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
Originally Posted by regnis View Post
I am the poster boy for the flawed IQ test. I tested in the 150's -160's most of my life. Believe me, I am no genius. I always was a good test taker and had a command of common sense, but I am far from a genius.

I also have no writing skills other than to recite and analyze facts. I have no creativity at all. Those high IQ test results always were a problem with my mother who thought I should "do something with your life" when all I wanted to do was gamble.
Good stuff Regnis…you can sorta tell just by reading who may have a high IQ. I always kinda suspected you, Danny J,and yes even Rob to have above average IQ’s….it’s also fairly easy to tell who have some of the lowest. I would guess Garnabby, Tasha and “Coach”Belly are 3 of the largest dumbfucks here
Well, no surprise. Have to feel a bit sorry for Regnis, though, to have such a supporter.

I combined four of KeyStoner's "longer" recent posts to come up with one that the tester would accept.

Good stuff Regnis…you can sorta tell just by reading who may have a high IQ. I always kinda suspected you, Danny J,and yes even Rob to have above average IQ’s….it’s also fairly easy to tell who have some of the lowest. I would guess Garnabby, Tasha and “Coach”Belly are 3 of the largest dumbfucks here
+

Nathan you really need to keep your toilet habits under control if you wish to keep on living in civilization....if not, a return to your natural habitat may be in order
+

Nathan/Tasha I knew you liked to shit in public. I’ve seen you do it many times at Zoo Miami. But shitting in a public restaurant is a new low, even for you
+

If in fact you have improved, I’d really hate to imagine what you were like 20 yrs ago you dumb fucking baboon
--->

ESTIMATED IQ: 83 (BELOW AVERAGE)

Which puts him in conspiracy theory territory.

Incidentally, the other day I ran one of Tasha's longer posts. She scored 100.

Best not to run one on Dan. Not that this means anything. I just wouldn't want to be the one to do it, just in case.