Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Alan vs. KJ

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    It is often impossible to know what you meant if you don't write what you meant. For example if you write that "the moon is made of green cheese" and then later state (after being corrected) that what you really meant is that you like to suck cocks who would know it from the original statement about the moon ?
    I would like to see your sentence about the Moon and Sucking Certain Appendages on Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.
    I think Jack Handey wrote this video below for Garnabby.

And you shall have it sir:LBJ1 drop on America's Untold Stories
    Jack Handey, in one of his oldy-but-goody SNL classic shorts, probably thought that Garnabby was one of the lottery winners and managed to get a bed at one of the mental institutions in Canada's strapped Mental Health System. But he was wrong, because Garnabby is either getting insufficient outpatient treatment or no treatment at all.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    My posts were, by far, the most intelligent and interesting thing to happen here.

LBJ1 drop on America's Untold Stories
    Nice Shot!
    You must be some kind of Daniel Boone, eh Boy!?
    The below video correlates, sort of.

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

I meant only that I'm beyond any such of your mindless attempts at even comprehending my such confinement.

Don't believe me? Feast your eyes on this lovely then.
    It is often impossible to know what you meant if you don't write what you meant. For example if you write that "the moon is made of green cheese" and then later state (after being corrected) that what you really meant is that you like to suck cocks who would know it from the original statement about the moon ?
    Whoops! That's my point. Exactly. Cocksucker sack-of-shit cunt.

You still haven't grasped the overall point that anything could mean anything else. The answers to any question are not only unlimited, but, any question could mean anything. The reason, say, that psychoanalysis has the meaningless questions and other such forms of inquiry at its heart.

But, I totally get how the simple-minded have to insist that everything be thus spelled out. The gotcha, crash and burn, folk. The ones who think that deleting stuff from any internet site can change the past. Even the ones who keep posting up the truly mindless bits of hardly and rarely funny videos. Zero action goes with zero fun.

Specifically, with the anagrams with gematria, I find the best results when have no idea about what is being discussed. I let the anagrams with gematria lead me to even other forms and degrees of. A new and different "thought experiment", almost every time. Hence, I have no idea that showing a bit more pride might adversely affect things. Who knows? I think that this time I am forgiven for being a bit more frank because, well, Kansas City naturally explicitly showed up in your calling me a sack. I mean, come on. Not even I am perfect all the time. (Kidding, I think.)

It is often impossible to know what you meant if you don't write what you meant.
    --->

Itadaki Street: Watashi no Omise ni Yottette

https://anagram-solver.net/It%20is%2....?partial=true

The games are similar to Monopoly: players roll one dice to advance around a board, purchase unowned property they land on and earn money when opponents land on the player's property, and draw cards when they land on certain spaces. The games differ from Monopoly in that players can buy and sell stocks of a block, affecting the value of the block's stock by buying or selling that block's stock or by developing a player-owned property of that block which increases the value per share of stock for that block. It is not necessary to own the entire block to develop a property, though controlling more than one property of a block allows the player to develop their properties to larger buildings and collect more from opponents. Players must collect a set of four suits to level up and collect additional gold when they pass the starting position/bank. In most versions, up to four players can compete to win each board. To win, a player must make it back to the bank with the board's required amount, which includes the total value of the player's stocks, property value, and gold on hand. Minigames and a stock market for more experienced players are also featured.
    Name:  FortuneStreet.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  68.9 KB

Now, don't ask me about all of the videos that you guys keep posting up. I never(?) watch 'em. Now I wonder what the equivalent slang is, to TL;DR.

Gosh, no charge for this post. Consider it a numeral-less, bonus.

You fuckers, you.

Originally Posted by Garnabby

Not even I am perfect all the time. (Kidding, I think.)
    --->

Interval finite element method
    Deficientia intelligentiae
    G'Five International Limited
    Hokkien entertainment media
    Implementation inheritance

https://anagram-solver.net/Not%20eve...)?partial=true

Gee, and you wonder how I arrived at my very own theory of everything. Well, for one thing, not by trying to lead it somewhere.

Last edited by Garnabby; 01-27-2022 at 08:02 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    LBJ1 drop on America's Untold Stories
    Nice Shot!
    You must be some kind of Daniel Boone, eh Boy!?
    The below video correlates, sort of.

good one Monet, thanks for the link.

I caught one sentence in Garbaby’s manifesto that made sense. He’s a psycho who analyzes. Ha!

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    I caught one sentence in Garbaby’s manifesto that made sense. He’s a psycho who analyzes. Ha!
    --->

Canadian Association of Management Consultants.

https://anagram-solver.net/%20%20%20...0?partial=true

Thank you, Mr. Mcap. I think that you're, finally, beginning to catch on. Love it!

Oh, please do consider this one, another freebie.

P.S. Well, you know how Tablepooey (and the other conspiracy theorists) consider the management types to be psychopaths.

Ha(ppy).

Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
    Category filter:

Acronym Definition

HA Hands (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
    HA High Availability
    HA Highly Available
    HA Home Agent
    HA Heart Attack
    HA Hospital Authority
    HA Housing Authority
    HA Home Address
    HA Haiti
    HA La Habana (postcode, Cuba)
    HA Home Alone
    HA Headache
    HA Hawaii (old style)
    HA Highways Agency (England)
    HA Health Affairs
    HA Hectares
    HA Home Automation (residential housing controls)
    HA Health Assessment
    HA Hydrogen Alpha
    HA Health Administration
    HA High Altitude
    HA Hells Angels
    HA Harrow (postcode, United Kingdom)
    HA Human Anatomy (college course)
    HA Humanitarian Assistance (US DoD)
    HA Historical Association (various organizations)
    HA Hyaluronic Acid
    HA Humanitarian Assistance
    HA Half-Assed
    HA High Authority
    HA Heritage Area (various locations)
    HA Hydroxyapatite
    HA Hospital Acquired (Infection)
    HA Hidden Ability (Pokémon)
    HA Hazard Analysis
    HA Hawaiian Airlines (IATA airline code)
    HA Hippocampal Atrophy (neurology)
    HA Hazard Assessment
    HA Health Advisory
    HA Hemolytic Anemia
    HA Humic Acid
    HA Holding Area
    HA Hauptabteilung (German)
    HA High Assurance
    HA Heavy Armor
    HA Hepatic Artery
    HA Housing Allowance
    HA Histocompatibility Antigen
    HA Halmahera
    HA Hour Angle
    HA Heterocyclic Amine (food mutagen)
    HA High Ambient (temperature limit)
    HA Hospitality Association
    HA High Achiever
    HA Hemaglutinin (glycoprotein on influenza virus)
    HA Highways Act 1980 (UK)
    HA Hazardous Area
    HA Height-For-Age
    HA Honorary Alumnus
    HA Hahnium
    HA Healthy America
    HA Hepatitis-Associated
    HA Home Assignment
    HA Half Adder
    HA Hybrid Algorithm
    HA Hemagglutination Assay
    HA Haute Activité (French: High Activity; radioactivity)
    HA Hostile Aircraft
    HA Hydrocephalus Association
    HA Hypnotherapy Association
    HA High-Alarm
    HA Household Activity
    HA Haight-Asbury
    HA Harmonic Approximation
    HA Heidelberg Appeal
    HA Hybrid Amplifier
    HA Hub Architecture
    HA Hexenyl Acetate
    HA Hearing Assistant
    HA Adopted in the House (approved business of the House of Representatives, North Carolina)
    HA Hatch Act of 1887
    HA Hippocampal Asymmetry
    HA Hardness Assurance (radiation)
    HA Harmonic Analyzer
    HA Hall Angle
    HA Hospitalman Apprentice (US Navy rating)
    HA Hyper-Androgenism
    HA Halifax Academy (Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina)
    HA Hack Addict (eZine)
    HA Hit Avoidance
    HA Hit Assessment
    HA Hydraulic Association (UK)
    HA Hull Array
    HA Heavy Assist (nursing)
    HA Homelan Alliance (gaming clan)
    HA Hanford Operations Office (Department of Energy)
    HA Howey Academy (Florida)
    HA Hipuric Acid
    HA Heyting Arithmetics
    HA Hersteld Actief (Dutch)
    HA Heterodyne Amplifier
    HA Hard Copy Text or Drawing
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-27-2022 at 09:26 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Just for the hell of it I will share that I spoke informally to an attorney friend last night on the phone. Liable / defamation cases aren't his specialty, but his opinion is what I said does not come close to defamation. His opinion is actually stronger than that in that he doesn't believe you CAN defame someone on an anonymous internet forum or chat room. I questioned as to a person using their real name and he said "who says that is their real name and identity?" Who says someone posting as John Smith is actually John Smith?" I didn't have an answer for that. Does anyone? redietz? MrV? Mission?

During the conversation he also said everyone that posts on gambling forums likely has a gambling problem. My immediate response was what about AP's? He said winning doesn't change anything, just masks and covers the problem. Yikes! I told him we would have to save that discussion for another day.
    About who says the person posting as John Smith really is John Smith? I had some IDIOT on here claiming I called him multiple times begging him for help. He ended up showing screenshots from his phone and claiming I called him multiple times begging him for help... He showed screenshots of a caller named Tasha who called Multiple times as proof I called him multiple times. He was a complete IDIOT. Tasha isn't even my REAL name, just my username on here. And MOST people on here knew and know that.

His "proof," I called him multiple times begging him for help was the smoking gun that proved he was a liar and an IDIOT. A wise Poster said something like,"It's obvious you have two phones and used one phone to call your other phone Multiple times and just manually wrote "Tasha," in a pathetic attempt to make it look like she called your phone multiple times. Tasha isn't even her REAL name! If she REALLY did call you, her REAL name would have shown up on your call log, not her FAKE name! You're an IDIOT!"
    Last edited by Tasha; 02-03-2022 at 07:13 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This forum on an upswing.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Just for the hell of it I will share that I spoke informally to an attorney friend last night on the phone. Liable / defamation cases aren't his specialty, but his opinion is what I said does not come close to defamation. His opinion is actually stronger than that in that he doesn't believe you CAN defame someone on an anonymous internet forum or chat room. I questioned as to a person using their real name and he said "who says that is their real name and identity?" Who says someone posting as John Smith is actually John Smith?" I didn't have an answer for that. Does anyone? redietz? MrV? Mission?

During the conversation he also said everyone that posts on gambling forums likely has a gambling problem. My immediate response was what about AP's? He said winning doesn't change anything, just masks and covers the problem. Yikes! I told him we would have to save that discussion for another day.
    About who says the person posting as John Smith really is John Smith? I had some IDIOT on here claiming I called him multiple times begging him for help. He ended up showing screenshots from his phone and claiming I called him multiple times begging him for help... He showed screenshots of a caller named Tasha who called Multiple times as proof I called him multiple times. He was a complete IDIOT. Tasha isn't even my REAL name, just my username on here. And MOST people on here knew and know that.

His "proof," I called him multiple times begging him for help was the smoking gun that proved he was a liar and an IDIOT. A wise Poster said something like,"It's obvious you have two phones and used one phone to call your other phone Multiple times and just manually wrote "Tasha," in a pathetic attempt to make it look like she called your phone multiple times. Tasha isn't even her REAL name! If she REALLY did call you, her REAL name would have shown up on your call log, not her FAKE name! You're an IDIOT!"
    Tasha: you wanna ask him if the "attorney" he spoke to has anything to do with the "inside MGM executives" he had over to his flat who brought him Mdawg's personal gambling and financial records?

I believe you're beginning to recognize just how full of shit kew is and has always been.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Tasha: you wanna ask him if the "attorney" he spoke to has anything to do with the "inside MGM executives" he had over to his flat who brought him Mdawg's personal gambling and financial records?
    Nope, not financial records. You made that up. It was his gambling record for that current year that was easily available.

I suppose I could have looked into his financial records if I wanted. I had no need. He is a rich guy from a rich family. I don't think anyone is disputing that. I certainly am not.

Your records were "fun" to look up and look at because the records dispute and contradict almost everything you claim. That is the only reason they were relevant.

Nope, not financial records. You made that up. It was his gambling record for that current year that was easily available.

I suppose I could have looked into his financial records if I wanted. I had no need. He is a rich guy from a rich family. I don't think anyone is disputing that. I certainly am not.

Your records were "fun" to look up and look at because the records dispute and contradict almost everything you claim. That is the only reason they were relevant.
    And therein lies the level of BS kew needs to resort to in order that he may soothe over his loner/loser life within his concocted online fantasy about how other successful people in real life and in gambling are losers just like him. And the fact that we're not inflicted with his chosen disease of being queer irks him even further (although it's VERY doubtful he's ever come across nine and a half inches from all the twisted degenerates who use his weakness against himself).

Wise up....although "wise" and "kew" will never be synonymous with one another.

And therein lies the level of BS kew needs to resort to in order that he may soothe over his loner/loser life within his concocted online fantasy about how other successful people in real life and in gambling are losers just like him
    Interesting. Rob, lumping himself in with Mdog as "other successful people in real life". Let's see what Rob prviously had to say about this Mdog.

What a bunch of BS. Pictures of a measly $40k in cash or chips is supposed to impress whom? A chump like you would have melted away if you ever saw the cash piles I built for the 10-12 years I played hi limits. And I have a diamond white gold rolex that I purposely DON'T wear because I'm not the faker you are.

No wonder the mensas at WoV shoved you away. All talk & stupid pictures that anybody could post/no action. Just another foolish California flake running his "look at me! look at me" mouth.

This new flamboyant poster only loses credibility with every post that includes cash and chips. That stuff might impress a dweeb like you, but it's most likely not even his and isn't at all related to any play of his. The clown says he comes to LV a lot, so his ducking meets with people like axel tells the tale.

Wise up.

All that rambling....truth is, if this guy were truly a "premium player" he would never EVER be posting about any of it here or on any forum.

Think about it: he not only tries to impress with cash, chips, markers comps and jewelry--and because he isn't satisfied with that level of deception, he expands it into his personal life being that of a multi-millionaire. And if THAT doesn't get the rise he's looking for from forum degenerates, he throws in talk of being a successful yuppie businessman who buys buildings in Vegas.

You people are being punked.
    I don't believe he's anything more than YET ANOTHER attention-seeking gambling storyteller who needs as many people as possible to read his pretend tales in order to be able to sleep at night. The #1 tell is his craving to post pictures of cash. Big whoop. And I've seen thousands of perfect Rolex knockoffs across Asia, S. America, and in parts of Africa plus in Eastern Europe.

These story concocters never agree to meet up with anyone who calls them on their BS. Says tons. He's basically harmless and he tells a good tale along with great pictures. The ball's in his court if he can't figure that out.

I'm betting that he has a small penis, and he thinks his loud car makes up for it.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    it's VERY doubtful he's ever come across nine and a half inches from all the twisted degenerates who use his weakness against himself).
    Hmmm...originally nine, now it's "nine and a half inches."

A Pinocchio penis?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    it's VERY doubtful he's ever come across nine and a half inches from all the twisted degenerates who use his weakness against himself).
    Hmmm...originally nine, now it's "nine and a half inches."

A Pinocchio penis?
    It was always 9-1/2 and never 9. Ask kew. He's always glued to everything I say.

The reference was to bait the fairy into making yet another post.

Mission accomplished!

I post where and when I want to post, you demented old has been of a troll.

I post where and when I want to post, you demented old has been of a troll.
    ....and you don't post where and when you say you're never gonna post again!

Do you get see why you're seen as such a foolish idiot who lies about everything, who because he hasn't the determination, discipline or competence to ever do whatever he says he's going to do, would never have even the slightest ability to be anything near a successful card counter. At best kew, you're a proven pathological liar who leads a very low-level sour life on the government dole.

(Let's see you ignore THIS post, wussy! hahahahaha!)

who because he hasn't the determination, discipline or competence to ever do whatever he says he's going to do, would never have even the slightest ability to be anything near a successful card counter. At best kew, you're a proven pathological liar who leads a very low-level sour life on the government dole.

(Let's see you ignore THIS post, wussy! hahahahaha!)
    I can never figure out who you are lying to yourself or whether you think anyone else ever buys your load of crap.

James Grosjean, one of the top table game AP's around, does his fair share of trolling on internet forums and discord. Mickeycrimm, one of the top machine AP's around does his fair share of trolling on forums, as you should know since he out-trolled you for a decade.

There is absolutely no correlation between someone's internet participation and whether they are a successful AP or not. Just like anyone else, some AP's enjoy doing so, while others see it as a big waste of time.

Government dole. Funny that YOU would even suggest that.

I am no longer in the business of confirming or denying anything about my life or career, but consider this:

The rich dude, claimed to have hired someone to find info on me and then posted that info. Maybe he is wrong, maybe not.

Numerous people have looked into that information posted. Maybe they are wrong, maybe not.

Numerous AP's have looked at the databases to find my entries. Maybe they are wrong, maybe not.

Maybe that database info itself, is wrong, maybe not.

On another forum that you troll me at, a player has stated he has played at the same table as me. Maybe he is wrong, maybe not.

Seems like you need a lot of people to be wrong for what you say to be true. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.

The fact is that you hate that I have succeeded where you have failed (maybe I have, maybe I haven't ). You hate that I periodically remind people that you are a failure at gambling and a troll. So you try to shame me into disappearing so I will stop. Good luck with that. How has it worked so far?

Kewlj have you even read any of Rob's books? Or are you claiming he is wrong without knowing the facts?

I've bought one of his books and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.

I would suggest you do the same. Maybe we can compare notes.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

KJ, if MDawg's gambling records are open to the public then everyone elses records should be open to the public. How can we get gambling records on random people? Pray tell.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information