Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cardiophobia

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Guys I have started to look for good fluoride info but it looks like big tech is censoring it. All I can find is bullshit on youtube about how fluoride helps your teeth.

This has been an ongoing mindcontrol psyops pulled off on Americans.

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE !!!!

YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR TEETH. IT IS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY BY THE ELITES. PEOPLE WITH TEETH GO TO DENTISTS.

BIG DENTISTRY. along with big tech control your water!

THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't recall at any time saying flouride is bad for you. For that matter, I think it was you that brought up flouride.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I didn't say they are equivalent but they have a LOT OF SIMILARITIES to what we're seeing with the anti-vax crowd. Just that time has faded and people BELIEVE the mind-control aspect of Fluoride turned out to not be true. My belief is all these people have already been mind-controlled.

Now that people have started to drink more bottled water, they're waking up from their sheeple status.

Anyway, this is just a personal belief of mine. I assumed you guys would share it, but maybe not?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Guys I have started to look for good fluoride info but it looks like big tech is censoring it. All I can find is bullshit on youtube about how fluoride helps your teeth.

This has been an ongoing mindcontrol psyops pulled off on Americans.

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE !!!!

YOU DO NOT NEED YOUR TEETH. IT IS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY BY THE ELITES. PEOPLE WITH TEETH GO TO DENTISTS.

BIG DENTISTRY. along with big tech control your water!

THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't recall at any time saying flouride is bad for you. For that matter, I think it was you that brought up flouride.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    I didn't say they are equivalent but they have a LOT OF SIMILARITIES to what we're seeing with the anti-vax crowd. Just that time has faded and people BELIEVE the mind-control aspect of Fluoride turned out to not be true. My belief is all these people have already been mind-controlled.

Now that people have started to drink more bottled water, they're waking up from their sheeple status.

Anyway, this is just a personal belief of mine. I assumed you guys would share it, but maybe not?
    I haven't looked into flouride and so I have no position on it. My basic understanding is that fluoride is used for the purpose of fortifying tooth enamel - what specific side effects it does or doesn't have and if these side effects outweigh its benefits is beyond my ken.

Thanks Monet. Here is the interview of Dr. Malone by Steve Bannon:
    https://sp.rmbl.ws/s8/2/1/P/0/1/1P01c.caa.mp4
    Name:  IVGJ8E1.jpg
Views: 1243
Size:  27.4 KB
    Name:  HOM7O7N.png
Views: 1265
Size:  279.4 KB
    Name:  Z2o3Vme.jpg
Views: 1250
Size:  51.7 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 01-13-2022 at 03:22 AM.

I regret telling lies and getting caught telling lies.
    I apologize because you caught me lying.

This drawing came back to bite the Baldwinitos.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/invest...ver-his-phone/

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This drawing came back to bite the Baldwinitos.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/invest...ver-his-phone/

Thanks Monet. I noticed Earthstorm, which casts a minor Baldwin brother in the lead (Stephen), is playing on the Comet channel (over-the-air free channel), but I didn't bother to watch it (I think I may have seen it already some years ago close to when it came out - IIRC it was a Sci-fi channel movie). I hope the next Baldwin drop isn't phoned in like the last two.

Surprised YouTube still has this video up.
    Covid Death Counts are inflated.

Thread Information