Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Cardiophobia

  1. #1
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/irel...194045641.html

    Alec Baldwins daughter, Ireland, lives in constant fear of dying from a heart attack.
    The world has gone really soft.
    I can't believe this is a thing lol.

  2. #2
    I'd be more concerned about the fact that I look like the older Pete from The Adventures of Pete and Pete.

    Also, I think the Republic of Ireland should collectively demand she change her name. That's not how you rep the territory.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/irel...194045641.html

    Alec Baldwins daughter, Ireland, lives in constant fear of dying from a heart attack.
    The world has gone really soft.
    I can't believe this is a thing lol.
    I didn't realize John Goodman was in this, so I think I will see it:

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I didn't realize John Goodman was in this, so I think I will see it
    Not sure how people like that movie more than Gymkata.
    At minimum they are equal cheese.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I didn't realize John Goodman was in this, so I think I will see it
    Not sure how people like that movie more than Gymkata.
    At minimum they are equal cheese.
    Yes, I think that sounds accurate.

  6. #6
    People been forever nuts.

    Why you care so much about Alec Baldwin's family?

    but more importantly... I think one should look in the mirror before they call some nutters girl 'soft'.

    I mean, one might look at all your posts and think you're so scared of a vaccine that you spend endless energy telling everyone else how they're wrong for taking it while thumping your own chest. One might think that's soft.

    I'm still glad to have dramatically lowered chances of long covid outcomes (and worse) compared to the relative mild outcomes from vaccines.

    Also I'm bored on a Friday night watching some Dolemite movie in the background and looking for a fight.
    Love my forum fam. You group of misfits are truly the finest people and I'm glad to be a part of this internet experience.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    People been forever nuts.

    Why you care so much about Alec Baldwin's family?

    but more importantly... I think one should look in the mirror before they call some nutters girl 'soft'.

    I mean, one might look at all your posts and think you're so scared of a vaccine that you spend endless energy telling everyone else how they're wrong for taking it while thumping your own chest. One might think that's soft.

    I'm still glad to have dramatically lowered chances of long covid outcomes (and worse) compared to the relative mild outcomes from vaccines.

    Also I'm bored on a Friday night watching some Dolemite movie in the background and looking for a fight.
    You have been duped. The whole fear narrative is falling apart. But yeah,,,, keep believing the vax will lessen your symptoms. Whatever. Tards gonna tard.

    Maybe next year they will tell us how many healthy children they killed.....RIP

  8. #8
    Well, it has been incredibly demonstrated and some might say proven that the vaccine DOES in fact alleviate symptoms to a large degree.

    Unfortunately omnicron is significantly different and the vax has significantly less power to alleviate the symptoms of a extreme case but omni is also far less likely to cause hospitalizations regardlesss.

    If you disagree with these statements you are the heart and soul of a retard along with the brains of one.

    Now if you don't want a vaccine because you've read and listened to whackadoodles who tell you what you want to hear at least it can be argued for in a logical way. Doesn't mean you won't be wrong, but at least you can argue the point. Who knows how many people will mysteriously come down with cancer? Right!?!?!

    We can claim that about literally EVERYTHING newly manufactured/discovered.

    What is this fear narrative that drives you that is falling apart? The newest hyper-tranmisible variant is luckily not near as sickening so yes, people don't need to be near as fearful of it it would seem.
    Love my forum fam. You group of misfits are truly the finest people and I'm glad to be a part of this internet experience.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Well, it has been incredibly demonstrated and some might say proven that the vaccine DOES in fact alleviate symptoms to a large degree.

    Unfortunately omnicron is significantly different and the vax has significantly less power to alleviate the symptoms of a extreme case but omni is also far less likely to cause hospitalizations regardlesss.

    If you disagree with these statements you are the heart and soul of a retard along with the brains of one.

    Now if you don't want a vaccine because you've read and listened to whackadoodles who tell you what you want to hear at least it can be argued for in a logical way. Doesn't mean you won't be wrong, but at least you can argue the point. Who knows how many people will mysteriously come down with cancer? Right!?!?!

    We can claim that about literally EVERYTHING newly manufactured/discovered.

    What is this fear narrative that drives you that is falling apart? The newest hyper-tranmisible variant is luckily not near as sickening so yes, people don't need to be near as fearful of it it would seem.
    Your medical expertise is very convincing.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    People been forever nuts.

    Why you care so much about Alec Baldwin's family?

    but more importantly... I think one should look in the mirror before they call some nutters girl 'soft'.

    I mean, one might look at all your posts and think you're so scared of a vaccine that you spend endless energy telling everyone else how they're wrong for taking it while thumping your own chest. One might think that's soft.

    I'm still glad to have dramatically lowered chances of long covid outcomes (and worse) compared to the relative mild outcomes from vaccines.

    Also I'm bored on a Friday night watching some Dolemite movie in the background and looking for a fight.
    I have never heard of Cardiophobia until your favorite Liberal Main Stream Media decided to bring it to the worlds attention through Ireland Baldwin.
    It's not my fault they chose her to demonstrate this condition to the world.
    Someone cares about the Baldwins because they are constantly in all news cycles and they keep posting constantly to social media.
    I find it difficult to ignore them and I do tend to watch a lot of movies... twice.
    This thread was about Cardiophobia but I want to thank you for changing the subject to the Baldwinitos!


  11. #11
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

    I have never heard of Cardiophobia until your favorite Liberal Main Stream Media decided to bring it to the worlds attention through Ireland Baldwin.
    It's not my fault they chose her to demonstrate this condition to the world.
    Someone cares about the Baldwins because they are constantly in all news cycles and they keep posting constantly to social media.
    I find it difficult to ignore them and I do tend to watch a lot of movies... twice.
    This thread was about Cardiophobia but I want to thank you for changing the subject to the Baldwinitos!
    Funny thing---I'd never heard of it until it was brought to my attention by reading a post on a gambling forum.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Funny thing---I'd never heard of it until it was brought to my attention by reading a post on a gambling forum.
    No need to thank me.
    I do it out of love.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    People been forever nuts.

    Why you care so much about Alec Baldwin's family?

    but more importantly... I think one should look in the mirror before they call some nutters girl 'soft'.

    I mean, one might look at all your posts and think you're so scared of a vaccine that you spend endless energy telling everyone else how they're wrong for taking it while thumping your own chest. One might think that's soft.

    I'm still glad to have dramatically lowered chances of long covid outcomes (and worse) compared to the relative mild outcomes from vaccines.

    Also I'm bored on a Friday night watching some Dolemite movie in the background and looking for a fight.
    I have never heard of Cardiophobia until your favorite Liberal Main Stream Media decided to bring it to the worlds attention through Ireland Baldwin.
    It's not my fault they chose her to demonstrate this condition to the world.
    Someone cares about the Baldwins because they are constantly in all news cycles and they keep posting constantly to social media.
    I find it difficult to ignore them and I do tend to watch a lot of movies... twice.
    This thread was about Cardiophobia but I want to thank you for changing the subject to the Baldwinitos!

    If you think it is worth reposting then I don't think you can blame your actions on the "mainstream media". I read an assortment of news. Sometimes I hit CNN but I had never heard of this. However I've actually paid attention to the world and realize there are almost infinite phobias. Some you would never expect. This one doesn't even strike me as that strange. The reason the 'mainstream media' put this up as news is because dunces would read it.

    There was a whole show on this. If you are fascinated by this you can find many things far more strange. People addicted to eating chalk. Just straight up compulsively eating it. Not exactly a phobia but in the same vicinity of mental illnesses.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessed_(TV_series)
    Love my forum fam. You group of misfits are truly the finest people and I'm glad to be a part of this internet experience.

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    The offshore sports books should post a Baldwin indictment futures line for people to bet on (if they haven't already).

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    The offshore sports books should post a Baldwin indictment futures line for people to bet on (if they haven't already).
    What's fascinating is that usually when you accidentally kill someone you Shut The Fuck Up.
    You don't post photos and videos of how great your life/holidays are.
    I guess his lawyers are happy but I thought we are supposed to remain silent because whatever you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
    Alec can't wing it without a script and his wife is just nuts lol.
    Perhaps pharmaceutical drugs are to blame.

    The guy is losing it.
    Gets a message on a Splenda packet.
    Loses the Splenda packet.
    Next day he visits his neighbor who claims the neighbor two doors down found the Splenda packet.
    Fucking Shit is Batshit Crazy!



    Last edited by monet; 01-08-2022 at 02:03 PM.

  17. #17
    I enjoyed many Alec Baldwin movies.
    I always said he is a Conservative but has to put on the Liberal Democrat act to keep the money rolling in.
    And the Liberals loved him impersonating Trump and couldn't stop talking about it.
    Now that he killed a woman, on set, they don't want to talk about Alec Baldwin and can't understand why we care.
    lol Libs like to Flip Flop when its convenient.
    I don't know how you make a movie like Miami Blues and claim to be a Hard Core Liberal Democrat?
    By the way, Jennifer Jason Leigh's father was Vic Morrow... you know, the guy who got his head chopped off making the Twilight Zone Movie.
    Full HD Movie Currently on YouTube...

    Last edited by monet; 01-08-2022 at 02:17 PM.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I enjoyed many Alec Baldwin movies.
    I always said he is a Conservative but has to put on the Liberal Democrat act to keep the money rolling in.
    And the Liberals loved him impersonating Trump and couldn't stop talking about it.
    Now that he killed a woman, on set, they don't want to talk about Alec Baldwin and can't understand why we care.
    lol Libs like to Flip Flop when its convenient.
    I don't know how you make a movie like Miami Blues and claim to be a Hard Core Liberal Democrat?
    By the way, Jennifer Jason Leigh's father was Vic Morrow... you know, the guy who got his head chopped off making the Twilight Zone Movie.
    Full HD Movie Currently on YouTube...

    Thanks for the link Monet. I thought he did a good job in the very funny movie She's Having a Baby.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks for the link Monet. I thought he did a good job in the very funny movie She's Having a Baby.
    No worries.
    I'm still slipping.
    People like accountinquestion want us to trust Big Pharma and the Covid Vaccines.
    Meanwhile...

    Under the settlement proposal, the three largest US drug distributors, McKesson Corp, Cardinal Health Inc and AmerisourceBergen Corp, are expected to pay a combined $21Billion, while drug maker Johnson & Johnson, which manufactures opioids, would pay $5 Billion.

    Another Settlement...

    Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

    LOL... these are like speeding tickets for the companies though as their profits far outweigh their fines and to add insult to injury the tax payers have funded the Research and Development and after all that; the tax payer has to pay for the product lol lol lol

    This is why they made sure they have no liability for the Covid 19 Vaccines.
    I can't even imagine how many Billions they would get sued for.
    If not Trillions.


  20. #20
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks for the link Monet. I thought he did a good job in the very funny movie She's Having a Baby.
    No worries.
    I'm still slipping.
    People like accountinquestion want us to trust Big Pharma and the Covid Vaccines.
    Meanwhile...

    Under the settlement proposal, the three largest US drug distributors, McKesson Corp, Cardinal Health Inc and AmerisourceBergen Corp, are expected to pay a combined $21Billion, while drug maker Johnson & Johnson, which manufactures opioids, would pay $5 Billion.

    Another Settlement...

    Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

    LOL... these are like speeding tickets for the companies though as their profits far outweigh their fines and to add insult to injury the tax payers have funded the Research and Development and after all that; the tax payer has to pay for the product lol lol lol

    This is why they made sure they have no liability for the Covid 19 Vaccines.
    I can't even imagine how many Billions they would get sued for.
    If not Trillions.
    The whole vaccine debacle has made it clear that Big Pharma and China pretty much own the government of the United States (the Chinese government should have been wiped off the face of the earth for the havoc they unleashed worldwide) from China Joe to the CDC. Recall on America's Untold Stories one of the key points Mark made in,IIRC a CIA episode/podcast. Where he states that the Chinese intelligence branch (CCI I think is the Americanized acronym) is rarely mentioned by the US media, even though they have played a central role in destroying the United States and much of western civilization. When you own the media you decide which intelligence agencies get mentioned. Mark Groubert has some amazing insights.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •