Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by monet View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Thanks for the link Monet. I thought he did a good job in the very funny movie She's Having a Baby.
No worries.
I'm still slipping.
People like accountinquestion want us to trust Big Pharma and the Covid Vaccines.
Meanwhile...

Under the settlement proposal, the three largest US drug distributors, McKesson Corp, Cardinal Health Inc and AmerisourceBergen Corp, are expected to pay a combined $21Billion, while drug maker Johnson & Johnson, which manufactures opioids, would pay $5 Billion.

Another Settlement...

Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

LOL... these are like speeding tickets for the companies though as their profits far outweigh their fines and to add insult to injury the tax payers have funded the Research and Development and after all that; the tax payer has to pay for the product lol lol lol

This is why they made sure they have no liability for the Covid 19 Vaccines.
I can't even imagine how many Billions they would get sued for.
If not Trillions.
The whole vaccine debacle has made it clear that Big Pharma and China pretty much own the government of the United States (the Chinese government should have been wiped off the face of the earth for the havoc they unleashed worldwide) from China Joe to the CDC. Recall on America's Untold Stories one of the key points Mark made in,IIRC a CIA episode/podcast. Where he states that the Chinese intelligence branch (CCI I think is the Americanized acronym) is rarely mentioned by the US media, even though they have played a central role in destroying the United States and much of western civilization. When you own the media you decide which intelligence agencies get mentioned. Mark Groubert has some amazing insights.
yea, the debacle where a virus popped up that was fairly more lethal and contagious etc vs other things that have come about and made their way into the world. Then vaccine companies came up with a vaccine that didn't work as well as people hoped but CLEARLY works. So instead of making this thing into polio or whatever, it has just made those who get sick a lot less sick.

I mean from this, it is CLEAR "big pharma" owns the government, because like uhhhh.. that part I'm not sure.

Honestly, you can't make this shit up... logic fail all the fuck over.

kookoo kookoo birds.