Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cardiophobia

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Thanks for the link Monet. I thought he did a good job in the very funny movie She's Having a Baby.
    No worries.
    I'm still slipping.
    People like accountinquestion want us to trust Big Pharma and the Covid Vaccines.
    Meanwhile...

Under the settlement proposal, the three largest US drug distributors, McKesson Corp, Cardinal Health Inc and AmerisourceBergen Corp, are expected to pay a combined $21Billion, while drug maker Johnson & Johnson, which manufactures opioids, would pay $5 Billion.

Another Settlement...

Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

LOL... these are like speeding tickets for the companies though as their profits far outweigh their fines and to add insult to injury the tax payers have funded the Research and Development and after all that; the tax payer has to pay for the product lol lol lol

This is why they made sure they have no liability for the Covid 19 Vaccines.
    I can't even imagine how many Billions they would get sued for.
    If not Trillions.
    The whole vaccine debacle has made it clear that Big Pharma and China pretty much own the government of the United States (the Chinese government should have been wiped off the face of the earth for the havoc they unleashed worldwide) from China Joe to the CDC. Recall on America's Untold Stories one of the key points Mark made in,IIRC a CIA episode/podcast. Where he states that the Chinese intelligence branch (CCI I think is the Americanized acronym) is rarely mentioned by the US media, even though they have played a central role in destroying the United States and much of western civilization. When you own the media you decide which intelligence agencies get mentioned. Mark Groubert has some amazing insights.
    yea, the debacle where a virus popped up that was fairly more lethal and contagious etc vs other things that have come about and made their way into the world. Then vaccine companies came up with a vaccine that didn't work as well as people hoped but CLEARLY works. So instead of making this thing into polio or whatever, it has just made those who get sick a lot less sick.

I mean from this, it is CLEAR "big pharma" owns the government, because like uhhhh.. that part I'm not sure.

Honestly, you can't make this shit up... logic fail all the fuck over.

kookoo kookoo birds.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

lol she says that 2022 is a Success so far!

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

No worries.
    I'm still slipping.
    People like accountinquestion want us to trust Big Pharma and the Covid Vaccines.
    Meanwhile...

Under the settlement proposal, the three largest US drug distributors, McKesson Corp, Cardinal Health Inc and AmerisourceBergen Corp, are expected to pay a combined $21Billion, while drug maker Johnson & Johnson, which manufactures opioids, would pay $5 Billion.

Another Settlement...

Glaxo's $3 billion settlement included the largest civil, False Claims Act settlement on record, and Pfizer's $2.3 billion settlement including a record-breaking $1.3 billion criminal fine.

LOL... these are like speeding tickets for the companies though as their profits far outweigh their fines and to add insult to injury the tax payers have funded the Research and Development and after all that; the tax payer has to pay for the product lol lol lol

This is why they made sure they have no liability for the Covid 19 Vaccines.
    I can't even imagine how many Billions they would get sued for.
    If not Trillions.
    The whole vaccine debacle has made it clear that Big Pharma and China pretty much own the government of the United States (the Chinese government should have been wiped off the face of the earth for the havoc they unleashed worldwide) from China Joe to the CDC. Recall on America's Untold Stories one of the key points Mark made in,IIRC a CIA episode/podcast. Where he states that the Chinese intelligence branch (CCI I think is the Americanized acronym) is rarely mentioned by the US media, even though they have played a central role in destroying the United States and much of western civilization. When you own the media you decide which intelligence agencies get mentioned. Mark Groubert has some amazing insights.
    yea, the debacle where a virus popped up that was fairly more lethal and contagious etc vs other things that have come about and made their way into the world. Then vaccine companies came up with a vaccine that didn't work as well as people hoped but CLEARLY works. So instead of making this thing into polio or whatever, it has just made those who get sick a lot less sick.

I mean from this, it is CLEAR "big pharma" owns the government, because like uhhhh.. that part I'm not sure.

kookoo kookoo birds.
    Ivermectin, which is safe, cheap and highly effective against Covid both as a treatment and prophylactic, would have been rolled out instead of some poorly vetted "vaccine" and China would have had hell to pay instead of absolutely nothing being done to them if it were true that the U.S. government wasn't completely owned by these entities. According to CDC regulations, only in a situation where there is nothing else available would something be rushed through the pipleline so quickly with very little testing - but that regulation was totally ignored. But there's no money in Ivermectin. Children, who have virtually a zero mortality and sickness rate from Covid-19 are now being given the "vaccine" where the risk from the "vaccine" (heart inflammation for example) far outweighs the risk from covid-19. Adults, the majority of whom are not in high risk groups, are also being bullied into taking the "vaccine". If the government wanted to play it safe, they would have bullied adults into taking Ivermectin, not some poorly tested pile of spike-protein shit.
    It's all about money not health.

kookoo kookoo birds.
    Ivermectin, which is safe, cheap and highly effective against Covid both as a treatment and prophylactic, would have been rolled out instead of some poorly vetted "vaccine" and China would have had hell to pay instead of absolutely nothing being done to them if it were true that the U.S. government wasn't completely owned by these entities. According to CDC regulations, only in a situation where there is nothing else available would something be rushed through the pipleline so quickly with very little testing - but that regulation was totally ignored. But there's no money in Ivermectin. Children, who have virtually a zero mortality and sickness rate from Covid-19 are now being given the "vaccine" where the risk from the "vaccine" (heart inflammation for example) far outweighs the risk from covid-19. Adults, the majority of whom are not in high risk groups, are also being bullied into taking the "vaccine". If the government wanted to play it safe, they would have bullied adults into taking Ivermectin, not some poorly tested pile of spike-protein shit.
    So any reasonable person who doesn't have these crazy biases that make you instantly come across as having far fewer IQ points will look at this in the following way.

For this to be true, the global healthcare system would have had to be in agreement for the benefit of a handful of large corporations. This healthcare system is comprised of the same people who spent 10 years in school to get their MD for a job that really isn't even that cush outside of the pay. I can look back at all the kids I went to HS with who became doctors and this makes absolutely no sense.

It is pure fucking nonsense. Tinfoil hat bullshit. They didn't do all that to all at once become some sort of illuminati types. No, you guys just have some sort of mental disorder.

Ivermectin is at best minorly useful. This has been studied ad nauseum. If it was so great, they'd be widely using it in all these poor countries that didn't get the vaccine. (I forget is this is what caused the weird fungus infections in India?) Anyway, I'm not going to bother arguing about this because people far smarter than you have studied this intensely and it is clear you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The crazy thing is I'm really into russian bots and the psyop campaigns done by Chinese and Russians. If I didn't know the guys in this thread were real people from other context, it is a given I'd question myself - "Could these guys just be Russian disinformation bots?!" Seriously - not even trolling.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Bob Saget got the Booster on Friday afternoon.
    Bob Saget pronounced dead today around 4pm... RIP

Another one bites the dust. Now the tattoo artists are claiming to be able to tell who was vaxxed and who wasn't. Apparently the vaxxed do not bleed properly.

Probably something to do with blood thickening and not making it thru capillaries and what not. Seeing as to how the skin is the largest organ this may be very problematic long-term. Not to mention the people who are immediately dropping dead.

This latest info brought to you by the MaxPen Russian disinformation bot.......RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Another one bites the dust. Now the tattoo artists are claiming to be able to tell who was vaxxed and who wasn't. Apparently the vaxxed do not bleed properly.

Probably something to do with blood thickening and not making it thru capillaries and what not. Seeing as to how the skin is the largest organ this may be very problematic long-term. Not to mention the people who are immediately dropping dead.

This latest info brought to you by the MaxPen Russian disinformation bot.......RIP
    It's getting kind of bad in Australia.
    Turns out that exercise is not considered essential for the unvaccinated.
    The only reason an unvaccinated person may leave their home is to go Shopping, get Medical Treatment or to Give Care.
    Work is not essential for the unvaccinated in Australia now.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1478982447396122626

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

lol tattoo artists having something to say.. I mean honestly thats so precious it has me genuinely chuckling.

I can't find any info about Saget just getting the booster. If he didn't put it out there on social media I wonder how it is even known... or did monet fall for more BS

kookoo kookoo birds.
    So any reasonable person who doesn't have these crazy biases that make you instantly come across as having far fewer IQ points will look at this in the following way.

For this to be true, the global healthcare system would have had to be in agreement for the benefit of a handful of large corporations. This healthcare system is comprised of the same people who spent 10 years in school to get their MD for a job that really isn't even that cush outside of the pay. I can look back at all the kids I went to HS with who became doctors and this makes absolutely no sense.

It is pure fucking nonsense. Tinfoil hat bullshit. They didn't do all that to all at once become some sort of illuminati types. No, you guys just have some sort of mental disorder.

Ivermectin is at best minorly useful. This has been studied ad nauseum. If it was so great, they'd be widely using it in all these poor countries that didn't get the vaccine. (I forget is this is what caused the weird fungus infections in India?) Anyway, I'm not going to bother arguing about this because people far smarter than you have studied this intensely and it is clear you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

The crazy thing is I'm really into russian bots and the psyop campaigns done by Chinese and Russians. If I didn't know the guys in this thread were real people from other context, it is a given I'd question myself - "Could these guys just be Russian disinformation bots?!" Seriously - not even trolling.
    Dr. Robert Malone, who invented mRNA "vaccines" and is a world-class virologist and immunologist goes through a laundry list of dangers from this shit. Doctors who go against the grain get ostracized so most fall in line.

Dr. Robert Malone, who invented mRNA "vaccines" and is a world-class virologist and immunologist goes through a laundry list of dangers from this shit. Doctors who go against the grain get ostracized so most fall in line.
    Such a bullshit weakass excuse. I was actually going to preempt this bullshit response but forgot. Docs are not all going to fall in line like that. It isn't like cops and the thin blue line or some shit. These are highly intelligent successful people who dedicated their lives to the pursuit of medical care in some capacity. There are still legitimate outlets for real studies and many methodologies to analyze the data. If the truth was out there and differed, then these people would not be ostracized and would form a consensus about what the data has revealed. That's sorta how science works all over.

It is true that the vaccines could have some adverse side effect. Science only knows what it knows and what it doesn't know. It doesn't know the absolute truth. There may come a day when us vaccinated have to worry about some cancer rate going up or whatever else you guys have concocted. Most of that stuff is within the realm of possibility. However, when you weigh the risks etc I'll take the vaccination over not. I've done other countless things to my body over the years which I'm be absolutely shocked were less damaging than this vaccine.

You guys would be going on about fluoride in the water if that was a new thing. Seriously. Yall know it is true too.

Such a bullshit weakass excuse. I was actually going to preempt this bullshit response but forgot. Docs are not all going to fall in line like that. It isn't like cops and the thin blue line or some shit. These are highly intelligent successful people who dedicated their lives to the pursuit of medical care in some capacity. There are still legitimate outlets for real studies and many methodologies to analyze the data. If the truth was out there and differed, then these people would not be ostracized and would form a consensus about what the data has revealed. That's sorta how science works all over.

It is true that the vaccines could have some adverse side effect. Science only knows what it knows and what it doesn't know. It doesn't know the absolute truth. There may come a day when us vaccinated have to worry about some cancer rate going up or whatever else you guys have concocted. Most of that stuff is within the realm of possibility. However, when you weigh the risks etc I'll take the vaccination over not. I've done other countless things to my body over the years which I'm be absolutely shocked were less damaging than this vaccine.

You guys would be going on about fluoride in the water if that was a new thing. Seriously. Yall know it is true too.
    Yes Dr. Malone is clueless about the dangers of the covid MRNA vaccines, even though he invented the technology and is both a world class virologist and immunologist.

Yes Dr. Malone is clueless about the dangers of the covid MRNA vaccines, even though he invented the technology and is both a world class virologist and immunologist.
    He isn't clueless. He's just wrong. The world has 1 billion+ English speaking people. You've picked the most impressive one of them who shares your mental biases and ignored all the other guys who disagree with him who are equally impressive.

He's just wrong.
    I'll trust his opinion that he is right about the dangers of the covid MRNA vaccines rather than yours.

He's just wrong.
    I'll trust his opinion that he is right about the dangers of the covid MRNA vaccines rather than yours.
    My opinions are from the general consensus of scientists. I will take the shared consensus of 1000s of scientists vs your one. tyvm

He's just wrong.
    My opinions are from the general consensus of scientists. I will take the shared consensus of 1000s of scientists vs your one. tyvm
    I'm sure they know a lot more about the tech than the inventor. And I'm sure that Dr. Malone is the only expert who feels this way about the mRNA covid vaccines.

Most doctors today are pill subscribers. There education and information comes from the pill makers.....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Nobody is making laws or rules about: No Fluoride, No Job!
    People are not being lockdown because they refuse to drink the water with Fluoride.
    Governments around the world aren't jailing or fining people 4,000 dollars because they filter their water or refuse to drink water with Fluoride.

No Jab, No Job: Citigroup to fire unvaccinated staff this month - memo

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/citi-...154502569.html

As of Nov. 30, 2021 Unvaccinated Travelers over the age of 12 won't be able to Board a Plane or Train in Canada.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/unv...ules-1.6267648

Mike Mitchell also dead at 65 just like Bob Saget... RIP
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nobody is making laws or rules about: No Fluoride, No Job!
    People are not being lockdown because they refuse to drink the water with Fluoride.
    Governments around the world aren't jailing or fining people 4,000 dollars because they filter their water or refuse to drink water with Fluoride.

No Jab, No Job: Citigroup to fire unvaccinated staff this month - memo

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/citi-...154502569.html

They put fluoride in the water. This is why your ancestors were up in arms. It wasn't exactly a mandate, but people drank the tap water back then. It was very very similar.

Maybe thats what is happening.. the fluoride mind control has finally taken over.... RIP

Thread Information