Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canada

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    What the Fuck Canada??
    Did someone hack this account??
    You can't seriously be tweeting this lol lol lol???
    I'm either in the Twilight Zone or I'm on PUNK'D.
    Yes I did actually watch Candid Camera but PUNK'D seems a little more relevant.
    Oh wait... I can't be on PUNK'D as I am not a celebrity so I'm in the Twilight Zone.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494323983101018119
    Welcome to

Name:  b58c249fcc.jpg
Views: 1254
Size:  131.3 KB

Now,,,,, go take a couple hits off your free government issued crack pipe and stop thinking. Oh,,,,, take an extra hit of booster too comrade.......RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Canada facing a run on the Banks!?
    I don't blame them.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494092820260532227

Canada facing a run on the Banks!?
    I don't blame them.

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494092820260532227
    The unintended consequences of totalitarianism - pretty soon bank runs will be made a crime there punishable by prison.

Step 1... May 1, 2020 Trudeau enacted new regulations to ban the use, sale, and import of more than 1,500 models of firearms and their components.
    “Canadians deserve more than thoughts and prayers,” Trudeau said, echoing the fatalistic refrain of many U.S. politicians after every mass shooting.

Step 2...

I'm not sure I want to see what step 3, 4 and 5 is.
    Funny how all these countries that disarm their citizens seem to enact a State of Emergency shortly after.
    Canada can now legally set up "No Go Zones" anywhere they see fit.
    They can also freeze any bank account they want without any due process.
    It is no longer up to the Truckers.
    Now the people have to protest in the millions if they want this to stop.
    Coming to America??
    First they have to disarm us and that seems tricky compared to any other nation.
    I can only hope that the MaxPen's of America are ready.
    Last edited by monet; 02-22-2022 at 01:18 AM.

Bravo Trudeau, show those idiots who's boss.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Bravo Trudeau, show those idiots who's boss.
    I would have rolled the tanks. Pretty sure they can pull those trucks out of the way. Clear the borders, stop the blockade. Lets the productive people get back to being productive.

The city I went to college at had some kids cracked up the head with 'bean-bag' rounds. (actually lead shot!) Fucked some of those kids up bad. Lifelong head injury type shit. And thats for blocking a highway that can easily be driven around etc.

These truckers having bbqs, bringing their kids, and all this shit.

These fuckers would be living in muds huts if smart people hadn't made civilization for them.

You'd think they were all gang-raped by the government given the typical "conservative" whining we hear.

Beyond pathetic.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion
    Beyond pathetic.
    The infection is spreading: now Canada is infected with its own version of "Trump Fever:" your brain stops working, your mouth seals shut, and from then on you talk out your ass, modulating your flatulance to form your words.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion
    Beyond pathetic.
    The infection is spreading: now Canada is infected with its own version of "Trump Fever:" your brain stops working, your mouth seals shut, and from then on you talk out your ass, modulating your flatulance to form your words.
    Look ma it’s a fake libertarian.

Peaceful Protesting doesn't really work does it??
    Putin seems to understand that.
    What did Putin mean when he told the rest of the world not to interfere or the consequences would be like no other the world has ever seen??
    Nukes and World War 3???
    Thanks Biden!

What did Putin mean when he told the rest of the world not to interfere or the consequences would be like no other the world has ever seen??
    Nukes and World War 3???
    Thanks Biden!
    I suspect Putin's confidence is based on a formidable arsenal of hypersonic nuclear weapons.

Nukes and World War 3???
    Thanks Biden!
    Oh come on, don't you feel safer now under Biden then you did under that terrible Trump and his tweets?

Originally Posted by mcap
    Look ma it’s a fake libertarian.
    Pshaw.

I always vote Libertarian whenever the option is available.

Nothing fake about it; hell, I even got drunk one night in college with the then-leader / head mucky-muck of the Libertarian party.

But hey, I get your point: many of my views don't coincide completely with published Libertarian positions.

I call things as i see them, and always vote Libertarian.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    I suspect Putin's confidence is based on a formidable arsenal of hypersonic nuclear weapons.
    How serious is this Nuclear High Alert?
    And everyone thought Trump was crazy lol lol lol.

lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

How serious is this Nuclear High Alert?
    And everyone thought Trump was crazy lol lol lol.
    Thanks Monet. Imagine some rich Russian schmuck with a private jet and suddenly all the schmuck's shit is frozen because the United States and the EU have decided to retaliate against Putin by attacking rich Russian schmucks that have nothing to do with the invasion of Ukraine.

Thanks Monet. Imagine some rich Russian schmuck with a private jet and suddenly all the schmuck's shit is frozen because the United States and the EU have decided to retaliate against Putin by attacking rich Russian schmucks that have nothing to do with the invasion of Ukraine.
    I enjoyed this reply very much.
    Not only is it funny and entertaining but it also confused the heck out of me.
    And I read it multiple times over and over again.
    Nicely Done!

I enjoyed this reply very much.
    Not only is it funny and entertaining but it also confused the heck out of me.
    And I read it multiple times over and over again.
    Nicely Done!
    Thanks Monet, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Thread Information