Thread: Liar or Hero?

Is the "new" KJ a liar or a hero?
    What, Me Worry?

Oh look, V decided to change out of the internet lawyer pants he’s been wearing unwashed for days now and put back on his pot stirring pants.

I answered questions about the law when specifically asked to do so, as Mission asked me on a couple of recent occasions.

I also pose questions when they occur to me.

Thanks for noticing.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-10-2022 at 04:35 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Oh look, V decided to change out of the internet lawyer pants he’s been wearing unwashed for days now and put back on his pot stirring pants.
    Oh I see.
    MaxPen, tableplay and myself are the bad guys but you have no problem with V putting multiple threads in the Vegas section that have nothing to do with Vegas.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Oh I see.
    MaxPen, tableplay and myself are the bad guys but you have no problem with V putting multiple threads in the Vegas section that have nothing to do with Vegas.
    Kewlj lives in Vegas? Or at least he said he did....idk if that’s believable now....

Anyways, the people have spoken and got big mad at me for trying to be helpful with the subforum stuff so I’m just letting it slide now.

Kew does live in LV....if you can call that "living". But smartmoney says it won't be for long.

Thread Information