Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US shoppers 'astounded' by thinning grocery store supplies: 'It's just empty shelves'

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Hmmm, so Christopher Langen and Garnabby have both spent a portion of their lives developing what they call a "Theory of Everything.
    I finished mine, only a few months ago. A mathematical theory of everything, followed in short order by a physical theory of everything.

Simplistically speaking, it's a double M-theory, with 41 dimensions, but, with a slight twist. Things reflect about dimension-42 (one of two sets of gravitational and electromagnetic fields) to yield the other version of our universe, at dimension-43. The idea is that the two universes grow out of each other to co-exist in the higher/lower dimensions from 40 to 42, and 42 to 44, respectively. As 1-d space-times takes on the properties of 3-d space-time, and, versa. The same old same old four basic dimensions, but which commence at dimension-40. It's just that I think that motion is more different from time, still, and, that motion, mass, and momentum, rather than acceleration, mass, and force, are what effectively drive the universe.

How do I know I am right. A year or two ago, I chanced on some numerals that were like a billion-to-one shot against just occurring together with so little to go on. I did the same sort and degree of thing in different ways two or three more times since. Not that I had any terribly firm idea what I was doing specifically, let alone for the thirty-five or so years up to that point in general. Regardless, slowly, I was able to put things into a much more definite mathematical light. And, then, as luckily, I found a/the corresponding physical representation. Connecting up the two different sets of fine-structure constants was yet another way to better understand and confirm what's happening here.

I estimate another year before I begin to put it up on some of the such professional internet forums. Not because I am left with any doubts about it, but, because my hands are tied with other projects that mean as much to my sense of integrity. Obligation in the sense that my inclination for finding the truth is the same. One can't thus sincerely and steadfastly pursue one thing, but not the others. The additional time off from it will allow me to further subconsciously streamline it. I have fairly well documented it, so, I'm not overly concerned with moving on to the other stuff.

As well, it's good to have the short bursts of activity on a few of the forums, including this one.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-19-2022 at 08:28 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Walmart always ran out of things late at night. It's definitely a pre-pandemic thing but worse now.

Neat little (numerological) fact that I stumbled onto this morning ...

13.7*42 = 575.4 = 14*41.1 ≈ (0.4 + 14)*(10*4) = 576 = 24^2.

Note the 137, and 411, references. Ha.

My theory accounts for 288 elements in the chemical periodic table of elements. Two sets of, including antimatter, gives 576 elements in total.

576 = 2^6 x 3^2, with the inverted 7 for the 2 on the 3. (Inside joke.)

Garnabby
    Gold

Last edited by Garnabby; 01-20-2022 at 08:25 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

Gee, now I have an actual thought. Why haven't Monet, or Tablepooey, ever interacted at least here online with old Crimm? Have they? If I missed it, I must have done so on purpose. Might have been the hot dog I ate a couple of years ago.
    Yes, you missed it Bill.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post

Gee, now I have an actual thought. Why haven't Monet, or Tablepooey, ever interacted at least here online with old Crimm? Have they? If I missed it, I must have done so on purpose. Might have been the hot dog I ate a couple of years ago.
    Yes, you missed it Bill.
    Whoops! That's my point. Exactly.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-20-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Thread Information