Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US shoppers 'astounded' by thinning grocery store supplies: 'It's just empty shelves'

The article literally says it looks like March of 2020. Can you remind me who was POTUS then?

My advice when linking articles and making commentary is to read at least the first sentence of the article.

My guess is a combination of supply chain as well as panic buying in advance of (and assuming) that the snowstorms would be roughly 50x worse than they are going to end up being.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    The article literally says it looks like March of 2020. Can you remind me who was POTUS then?
    Youre not too bright when it comes to reading comprehension, are you? The shelves were NOT bare because of Trump's inability to manage the supply chain, it was because of the start of the pandemic. They are bare now because the Biden administration has failed and can not run the infrastructure to properly maintain the supply and food chains, dummy.

My advice when linking articles and making commentary is to read at least the first sentence of the article.
    My advise is actually reading the article yourself and knowing the previous history of events before you try and blame Trump. When Trump was in office, there was no infrastructure break down due to a failure of the administration.

My guess is a combination of supply chain as well as panic buying in advance of (and assuming) that the snowstorms would be roughly 50x worse than they are going to end up being.
    Your guess is wrong. Stop voting democrat.

Yeah, and the shelves aren't entirely bare because of supply chain issues now. They're bare because people were loading up in advance of the winter storm, also.

I'm not blaming Trump for anything you stupid fucking toadie. What the hell was Trump going to do about people hoarding stuff in March, 2020? You said it never happened with Trump in office, I pointed out it indeed happened with Trump in office---according to the very first sentence of the article you linked---at what point did I say that was Trump's fault? None. You're not too bright when it comes to reading comprehension, are you?

You're the one who thinks the President of the United States is personally responsible for the stock levels at every grocery store in the country, not me.

I don't vote Democrat you stupid fucking Trump toadie. Why don't you take a break from posting for a minute, go masturbate in the shower while you fantasize about sucking Donald Trump's cock and then come back once you've calmed down a little?

A temporary contributing factor might be the massive amount of frontline workers that have been out with minor to moderate cases of COVID the last month. If you haven’t noticed one or two places severely understaffed (like abnormally, not just what’s been typical over the last year) you either never go out or aren’t paying attention. Oh, and I didn’t vote for Biden (or Trump) either, asshole

Fwiw I haven’t been inconvenienced at all lately with things being out of stock at grocery stores, I have been with workers out for eating out and getting routine auto service

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Yeah, and the shelves aren't entirely bare because of supply chain issues now. They're bare because people were loading up in advance of the winter storm, also.

I'm not blaming Trump for anything you stupid fucking toadie. What the hell was Trump going to do about people hoarding stuff in March, 2020? You said it never happened with Trump in office, I pointed out it indeed happened with Trump in office---according to the very first sentence of the article you linked---at what point did I say that was Trump's fault? None. You're not too bright when it comes to reading comprehension, are you?

You're the one who thinks the President of the United States is personally responsible for the stock levels at every grocery store in the country, not me.

I don't vote Democrat you stupid fucking Trump toadie. Why don't you take a break from posting for a minute, go masturbate in the shower while you fantasize about sucking Donald Trump's cock and then come back once you've calmed down a little?
    I thought that this was another Crimm offering ... until I started to wonder that you called the other guy a fucking Trump toady.

Garnabby
    Gold

Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I think the supply chain issue is a contributory factor, but that isn't Biden's fault: it is primarily due to covid, world-wide.

The main reason shelves aren't as full is because of fear over omicron, plus regional weather.

LOL @ "fucking toadie:" apt.

Mission, don't throw facts at knuckleheads like him, you'll just confuse him.
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-17-2022 at 04:29 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I think the supply chain issue is a contributory factor, but that isn't Biden's fault: it is primarily due to covid, world-wide.
    Funny how when Covid started, this wasnt happening. You guys will do anything to defend Biden, but in reality know that this is part of his failure. Stop lying to yourself.

This retard will do anything to label someone a Biden supporter. Possible there’s one but I believe there’s zero people in this thread who voted for the old dirty bastard.

Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Funny how when Covid started, this wasnt happening. You guys will do anything to defend Biden, but in reality know that this is part of his failure. Stop lying to yourself.
    My intent in this thread was not to defend Biden; it was to demonstrate that you're a fucking toadie. All you had to do was read beyond the headline, but you liked the headline, so you didn't.

Yet all you've done, again, was display how stupid you really and actually are.

Toadie
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Toady. <------------------------------

Toadie may refer to:

- Toadfish Rebecchi, a long-running character in the Australian soap opera, Neighbours
    - In Australian usage, the smooth toadfish, common toadfish, and related fish species
    - Toadwart, a cartoon character from Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears
    - Toadies, an alternative rock band from Fort Worth, Texas
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Ah, shit, you got me. Toady is the singular form. Doesn't change that DesertRunner is a bootlicker.

They say you learn something new every day. I suppose that'll do, but hopefully I will learn at least two new things today.

While working on my very own theory of everything - the one that Tablepooey and Mr.V profusely claimed I don't have - I soon realized that I couldn't make enough mistakes fast enough. Sometimes, it would take me another week to start over from scratch.

Examples of usage of sitting judge ...

The book was the first of its kind, written by a sitting judge on legal issues and intended for the general public.

He died in 1985 while a sitting judge.

Activists and members of the opposition insisted on a judicial commission to be set up and headed by a sitting judge rather than a retired one from the high court.

Originally Posted by Desertrunner
    Funny how when Covid started, this wasnt happening.
    You're right about the problem not existing when covid started; that's because covid precipitated the problem.

Covid induced many people not to work regularly, either due to illness, fear of illness, or gov't shutdown to minimize the spread of the disease.

Over time (this is the operative word) demand for goods slowed quite a bit; while demand was low and the supply of workers was low there was equipoise, but recently demand for goods has increased but the labor force has not kept pace.

But hey, maybe Biden did influence the supply chain issues, although I confess I don't see how; you seem to have insight as to what he's done in that regard so why don't you tell us specifically what he did or didn't do to cause the problem.

I didn't vote for him, by the way.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    While working on my very own theory of everything - the one that Tablepooey and Mr.V profusely claimed I don't have - I soon realized that I couldn't make enough mistakes fast enough. Sometimes, it would take me another week to start over from scratch.

The book was the first of its kind, written by a sitting judge on legal issues and intended for the general public.

Activists and members of the opposition insisted on a judicial commission to be set up and headed by a sitting judge rather than a retired one from the high court.
    Edison may not have actually invented much, but he did have an excellent quote that pertained to mistakes (failures). Of course, he might have heard that from someone else, also.

No. IIRC I think I asked what journals it will be appearing in or words to that effect. I don't remember what Mr.V wrote. I'm sure we'll be seeing you discussing it on Brian Keating's podcast in short order. Perhaps a 3 way discussion between you,Eric Weinstein, and Stephen Wolfram comparing and contrasting your TOES with one another.

Not really interested in these guys. I don't think that many are, in the first guy, either.

The Theory of Geometric Unity is an attempt by Eric Weinstein to produce a unified field theory by recovering the different, seemingly incompatible geometries of fundamental physics from a general structure with minimal assumptions.
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  128.2 KB

Wolfram claims that "From an extremely simple model, we're able to reproduce special relativity, general relativity and the core results of quantum mechanics." Physicists are generally unimpressed with Wolfram's claim, and state that Wolfram's results are non-quantitative and arbitrary.
    Name:  220px-Wolfram_Physics_Spatial_Hypergraph.png
Views: 191
Size:  38.0 KB

Not really interested in these guys.
    Exactly. That's my point. Although Wolfram's Mathematica software is quite brilliant IMHO.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Not really interested in these guys.
    Exactly. That's my point. Although Wolfram's Mathematica software is quite brilliant IMHO.
    The reason that the ooe part of Tablepooey almost sounds like an L. Ha ... ha, ha.

Seriously, though, at least stop eating the hot dogs long enough for what's left of your memory to come back. I hear that there's this gambling forum called VCT, which is looking for three mega- penny slots clowns with one useless trick between them to replace the three so-called wise men, who either went nuts, claimed they'd never post anywhere again, and/or, came back to try to prove that they didn't go nuts (, but are really geniuses instead.)

It's time to send in the clowns ... Tablepooey one, two, and three --->

Coney Island station (BMT West End Line).

https://anagram-solver.net/it%27s%20...e?partial=true

How about M for Monet; T for Tablepooey; and B for the Bozo? Call it the West End clown bus stop. As in bus. We need a new one after the Trump years debacle.

Gee, now I have an actual thought. Why haven't Monet, or Tablepooey, ever interacted at least here online with old Crimm? Have they? If I missed it, I must have done so on purpose. Might have been the hot dog I ate a couple of years ago.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 01-19-2022 at 02:12 PM.

Hmmm, so Christopher Langen and Garnabby have both spent a portion of their lives developing what they call a "Theory of Everything."

per Wiki, as to Langen:

"Langan has developed an idea he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe" (CTMU)[3][6][8] which he maintains "explains the connection between mind and reality, therefore the presence of cognition and universe in the same phrase".[9] He calls his proposal "a true 'Theory of Everything', a cross between John Archibald Wheeler's 'Participatory Universe' and Stephen Hawking's 'Imaginary Time' theory of cosmology"[3] additionally contending that with CTMU he "can prove the existence of God, the soul and an afterlife, using mathematics."[1][4] Even so, Langan does not belong to any religious denomination, explaining that he "can't afford to let logical approach to theology be prejudiced by religious dogma".[9]"
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information