Thread: Gun battle- LVMPD vs man in apartment, video...

If you are going to get in a gun fight with cops make sure you at least have a gun better'n a .22. Libtards.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Any reduction in low-life is welcome. Especially in LV. Just as in the George Floyd case, this "victim" was also scumbag trouble, regardless of mistaken identity or so-called "innocence".

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    Just as in the George Floyd case, this "victim" was also scumbag trouble, regardless of mistaken identity or so-called "innocence".
    Sorry Rob, but that racist slur just won't hunt.

The cops knocked down the WRONG FUCKING DOOR at the WRONG FUCKING ADDRESS, and you seek to cast aspersions at the victim?

That's fucked up.

Do you even know anything about the victim, other than he was sleeping at the time?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Just as in the George Floyd case, this "victim" was also scumbag trouble, regardless of mistaken identity or so-called "innocence".

The cops knocked down the WRONG FUCKING DOOR at the WRONG FUCKING ADDRESS, and you seek to cast aspersions at the victim?

That's fucked up.

Do you even know anything about the victim, other than he was sleeping at the time?
    Give Rob a break. You probably don’t always love up your in laws either.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

That's fucked up.

Research this "victim" and you'll understand. And in 99 out of a hundred similar cases, these are mistakes we can live with.

He may have been a POS but c'mon, breaking down the wrong door?
    What, Me Worry?

If they broke down the wrong door that was not on the warrant then that is pretty clearly a manslaughter charge from my lack of understanding. If they had the right place then I'd give them a pass on criminal charges. Seems fair. Hanging out places with wanted felons means you sort of open yourself up to this sort of thing happening.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information