Thread: Wondering about scarabs

It is a big up and coming play these scarabs. I need to know how much the base game contributes, how much the bonus mode contributes, and how much the 10th spins contribute. This info isn't really useful but if someone happens to have it I'd be grateful. A bit of a shot in the dark though.

Or maybe some good starting numbers if someone was to estimate it without clocking it? Helping a friend with a small play and I need this to figure out some numbers for him.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Scarabs have been around for awhile. No one has an exact science to them. To many variables. The first three columns are important. It can be played with just 3 or four there if they are coordinated.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Someone was nice enough to give me the #s in a range format. They are enough to figure out what I'm working on but it isn't straight-forward.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information