Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom Convoy Live

MCMA, make Canada mediocre again.

FREEDOM!!

The Power or Right to Act, Speak, or Think as one wants without Hindrance or Restraint
    Last edited by monet; 01-29-2022 at 12:37 PM.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Another ignorant statement from you, doesn't surprise me much. I always find it comical when people from border states, in this case Minneasota knock Canucks every chance they get. All border states along with Florida, Arizona, Nevada, Texas benefit largely from the Canucks that you ignorantly defame. This protest is not a joke, it's gone WORLDWIDE, with probably close to a BILLION VIEWS across thousands of outlets across the world. WISE UP !
    Last edited by Ozzy; 01-29-2022 at 02:47 PM.

Not at all, just calling out ignorance.

I plead ignorance to what ignorance it is you’re trying to call out. It’s news that Canada is a major trading partner?

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Another ignorant statement from you, doesn't surprise me much. I always find it comical when people from border states, in this case Minneasota knock Canucks every chance they get. All border states along with Florida, Arizona, Nevada, Texas benefit largely from the Canucks that you ignorantly defame. This protest is not a joke, it's gone WORLDWIDE, with probably close to a BILLION VIEWS across thousands of outlets across the world. WISE UP !
    Forgot to add PA and Ohio to the mix. Tribute to the 3 homegrown PA boys 1- Monet 2- Boz 3- Marathon Man. Ironically you have 3 guys from PA with Good, Ugly, Neutral views of Canucks in general. Monet has shown several times in the past how important both countries are to one another, he's able to look at the big picture, classic Monet ! Boz surprises me, high IQ very rational guy, who for some reason has done a lot of Canuck bashing in the past. Does this stem from your 50+ years in Philly, or the last couple of years residing in Florida having to deal with all the "Québécois"? Please explain. Mission I can't remember him ever mentioning anything of significance if ever, that equates to neutral in my book. Disclaimer I'm a border living proud dual citizen who has spent close to half of his life in both great countries. Have travelled every state, province and territory over the last 30+years. Have seen the majority of both countries, both amazing !
    Last edited by Ozzy; 01-29-2022 at 04:35 PM.

Can’t believe I was too dumb to figure the Canadian thing previously from the “ou” stuff. FWIW I haven’t lived in MN full time or even half time for at least a decade. Northern Minnesota is basically Canada, half Canadian accent half Fargo accent and everything. I do know MN restaurants tend to get their walleye from Canada despite all the local walleye, local regulations/taxes make it cheaper.

America’s best days are almost certainly behind her now, sad to see. Saw an American eagle dragging out a raccoon yesterday, son was beautiful.
    Last edited by mcap; 01-29-2022 at 04:45 PM.

First Off, Hockey... Enough Said.
    However, Maple Syrup and Leonard Cohen for the Trifecta!
    If that isn't enough they got Curling and Elsinore Beer!
    Great White North.
    Don't try to steal horses from the Mounties... can't be done.

I'm turning tricks
    I'm getting fixed
    I'm back on Bogie Street...

Anyone open minded, non biased looking at the big picture should see things neutral or above for the most part. Of course there's always exceptions to the rule, undoubtedly some people have legit reasons for their dislikes. Canadian politics are absolutely horrendous. A lot of people still beleive Justin Castro is a centrist, how fucking delusional LOL ! Other then a putrid government, bad weather in most places 4-5 months a year and high cost of living it is still a good country overall.

What the hell, I'm pumped from this record breaking freedom convoy. Canadian notables in no particular order, obviously I can't and won't name them all( there's a lot more then you think) 1- Norm McDonald( RIP) 2- Daniel Negreanu 3- Gordie Howe( RIP) 4- Wayne Gretzky 5- Rush( RIP Neil Peart) 6- Neil Young( I know I know !) 7- Guess Who 8- Drake 9- Tom McDonald countless other musicians 10- Don Cherry 11- Rob Ford 12- Ted Crurz( born in Calgary) 13- Trailer Park Boys 14- Kevin Spencer etc etc. Of course like Monet mentioned Hockey, Maple Syrup, Canadian Bacon, Beer, Marijuana( BC bud) and Alberta Beef.

End All Mandates!!
    Convoy Still Rolling In from the Border!

Live and Still Going!

Party is smaller, late at night but still going!

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    With guys like Garnabby (Bill Yung) out there, it's difficult to give Canada a fair shake ;-)

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    With guys like Garnabby (Bill Yung) out there, it's difficult to give Canada a fair shake ;-)
    Bill Yung is probably a Punjabis.
    Maybe you don't use the word a... maybe you just say he is Punjabis?
    I prefer Towelhead or Camel Jockey.
    lol Autocorrect doesn't mind the word towelhead lol lol lol.
    And Camel Jockey is a real thing... not derogatory lol.
    I imagine Bill Yung running around Canada with a towel on his head!
    Spewing numbers into the sky.
    All this while riding a camel in the snow.
    I think Canada has some high rate of immigrants.
    Something like 25 to 33 percent influx from India and Pakistan.
    Guess they got tired of the desert climate?
    Not sure it matters.
    According to Fauci or should I say: "Science", the world will be over in the next 12 years due to climate change.
    When you attack Fauci you are directly attacking Science!
    Now leave me alone... I'm having a problem transporting enough steel into Chicago to get a gold check mark.
    Railway Empire is Cheating Me!
    Last edited by monet; 01-30-2022 at 04:16 AM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Bill Yung is probably a Punjabis.
    Maybe you don't use the word a... maybe you just say he is Punjabis?
    I prefer Towelhead or Camel Jockey.
    lol Autocorrect doesn't mind the word towelhead lol lol lol.
    And Camel Jockey is a real thing... not derogatory lol.
    I imagine Bill Yung running around Canada with a towel on his head!
    Spewing numbers into the sky.
    All this while riding a camel in the snow.
    I think Canada has some high rate of immigrants.
    Something like 25 to 33 percent influx from India and Pakistan.
    Guess they got tired of the desert climate?
    Not sure it matters.
    According to Fauci or should I say: "Science", the world will be over in the next 12 years due to climate change.
    When you attack Fauci you are directly attacking Science!
    Now leave me alone... I'm having a problem transporting enough steel into Chicago to get a gold check mark.
    Railway Empire is Cheating Me!
    Very insightful Monet, I never thought of that angle and it makes total sense.
    On a different note, I putlockered the new Ghostbusters Afterlife movie and it was more woke bullshit.

Sunday Morning.
    Still Honking!
    Live Stream...

Thread Information