Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom Convoy Live

Live and Unmasked!!

Walking the Street Live Stream!!
    Shut that City Down!

What the Fuck BBC??
    This headline is complete and utter Bullshit.
    Propaganda MotherFuckers!!

Freedom Convoy: Truckers cause chaos in Ottawa after second day of protests

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60190452

https://news.yahoo.com/freedom-convo...184816265.html

Still Going Live on Monday Morning!

Wake me up when the shooting starts. Until then it's just noise. A bunch of truckers going to Ottawa honking their horns isn't going to stop the government control freaks......RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Wake me up when the shooting starts. Until then it's just noise. A bunch of truckers going to Ottawa honking their horns isn't going to stop the government control freaks......RIP
    If Corona was actually a threat it might get rid of some of them but we all know Corona is a Scam!
    JT caught the Chink Virus on the day that the Truckers rolled in?
    Some say this is the most united anyone has seen the Canadians and they did raise a bunch of money.
    Anyways, got to start somewhere.

Canada's Trudeau 'not intimidated' by trucker protest, says he has COVID

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ot...134309541.html

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If Corona was actually a threat it might get rid of some of them but we all know Corona is a Scam!
    JT caught the Chink Virus on the day that the Truckers rolled in?
    Some say this is the most united anyone has seen the Canadians and they did raise a bunch of money.
    Anyways, got to start somewhere.

Canada's Trudeau 'not intimidated' by trucker protest, says he has COVID

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-ot...134309541.html

Another video that never shows more than 20 big trucks at once. Dude walks down street then once there are no more he just sorta turns around. I've seen all sorts of ridiculous numbers and educated people repeating it. They don't care whether it is fake news, just needs to be agreeable fake news, yanno?

Lots of people walking around, but hey it is sorta a party. Not surprised. This whole 70 km long 130k 'rigs' numbers I've seen repeated. lol.. no fucking where is it close.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Another video that never shows more than 20 big trucks at once. Dude walks down street then once there are no more he just sorta turns around. I've seen all sorts of ridiculous numbers and educated people repeating it. They don't care whether it is fake news, just needs to be agreeable fake news, yanno?

Lots of people walking around, but hey it is sorta a party. Not surprised. This whole 70 km long 130k 'rigs' numbers I've seen repeated. lol.. no fucking where is it close.
    The authorities only allowed so many Trucks into the city.
    Peaceful Protest and all, you understand, eh?
    Personally, I think all the Truckers in the whole world should strike.
    Shut down the whole supply chain.
    Get this Revolution started so MaxPen can help out!
    Now go Fuck Off with your liberal bullshit accountingquestion.
    Last edited by monet; 01-31-2022 at 04:34 PM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

The authorities only allowed so many Trucks into the city.
    Peaceful Protest and all, you understand, eh?
    Personally, I think all the Truckers in the whole world should strike.
    Shut down the whole supply chain.
    Get this Revolution started so MaxPen can help out!
    Now go Fuck Off with your liberal bullshit accountingquestion.
    Eh? I'm not talking about liberal bullshit. It is weird rightwing bullshit we're talking about.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Name:  1643671420923.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  72.9 KB

Ottawa is still filled with demonstrators and trucks blocking downtown streets as the protest, initially aimed against COVID-19 public health measures, continues for its third day.
    On Sunday, Ottawa Police Service confirmed policing costs alone are estimated to be $800,000 a day.
    "Police are aware that many demonstrators have announced their intention to stay in place," a statement from Ottawa police reads.
    "This will continue to cause major traffic, noise and safety issues in the downtown core.
    We urge all residents to avoid travel to the core."
    "Police have avoided ticketing and towing vehicle so as not to instigate confrontations with demonstrators.
    Still, confrontations and the need for de-escalation has regularly been required."

Popped into the sister site and some libby makes it sound like they’re trying to turn it into Portland or San Francisco, pissing and shitting anywhere in public.

Mainstream media is doing hit pieces on the convoy. Here's a link to one story. Sean Hannity did a pretty good piece of the convoy tonight. I'm waiting for FNC to put it up on youtube so I can post a link.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/freedo...ess-conference
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Ottawa is still filled with demonstrators and trucks blocking downtown streets as the protest, initially aimed against COVID-19 public health measures, continues for its third day.
    On Sunday, Ottawa Police Service confirmed policing costs alone are estimated to be $800,000 a day.
    "Police are aware that many demonstrators have announced their intention to stay in place," a statement from Ottawa police reads.
    "This will continue to cause major traffic, noise and safety issues in the downtown core.
    We urge all residents to avoid travel to the core."
    "Police have avoided ticketing and towing vehicle so as not to instigate confrontations with demonstrators.
    Still, confrontations and the need for de-escalation has regularly been required."
    Police from Toronto, Hamilton and London are also in Ottawa for "extra reinforcements".

The sad reality is the general population will side with the government and beg for even more regulation and enslavement if stuff starts disappearing of the shelves. Today's problems will not be fixed by honking a horn. In the meantime I enjoy the memes.

Third day now that the Sweetgrass Montana- Coutts Alberta has been blocked, by several hundred trucks on both sides of border.

The sad reality is the general population will side with the government and beg for even more regulation and enslavement if stuff starts disappearing of the shelves. Today's problems will not be fixed by honking a horn. In the meantime I enjoy the memes.
    This is a little bigger than just honking a horn.
    Truckers have a ton of leverage if they are brave enough to use it.
    If the shooting starts in Vegas I will give you a call.

Anything is better than a lifetime of sucking up and bending over backward and then whining about it.

And no one does this more than a bunch of old so-called AP gamblers with pea shooters and hydroxychloroquine. Less free not more.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

With the exception of Bill Yung, I think everyone else on here can see why the elites are working feverishly to get driverless trucks (and other vehicles) on the road (like the financial bailouts, we were never allowed to vote on this) in North America.

Thread Information