Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Convoy Live

Hopefully they keep it going.
    Supposed to be packed again this weekend.
    Live Walk Around... Day 5!!

From the Trivia Pursuit game 1981 version.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.17.59 AM.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  40.1 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.15.07 AM.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  33.7 KB
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    From the Trivia Pursuit game 1981 version.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.17.59 AM.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  40.1 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 10.15.07 AM.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  33.7 KB
    Exactly !

I've been watching this Live Stream for about 15 minutes and they have been in a 10 Minute Long Honk lol lol lol
    Let Freedom Honk!!

They turned off the Flame since Thursday for "maintenance" lol lol lol.
    Assholes!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I've been watching this Live Stream for about 15 minutes and they have been in a 10 Minute Long Honk lol lol lol
    Let Freedom Honk!!

They turned off the Flame since Thursday for "maintenance" lol lol lol.
    Assholes!
    The timing of the flame being turned off, is just as convenient as triple jabbed Castro getting covid a few days ago.

Probably the best Live Streamer in Ottawa.
    Ottawalks... Live Now...Still Honking!!

LOL tableplay... We Lie to You News!!

Meanwhile, at the border, just a couple of trucks... live stream...

LOL tableplay... We Lie to You News!!
    Meanwhile, at the border, just a couple of trucks... live stream...
    Full on totalitarianism.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Full on totalitarianism.
    You aint lying!!
    They took down that video.
    Here's another one on the same topic.
    Rumble at the Border!!
    Freeeeeeedom!!

I heard that Facebook got all upset and took down a Facebook Page of the American Trucker Group that was organizing!
    Another Hype Video Below.
    Honestly though, Truckers could bring everything to a screeching halt.
    They have so much power
    Nobody forces anyone to drive a truck.
    They could all just literally quit.

I remember when this song was being played on the radio, in the early 80's... all the time!

Last edited by monet; 02-03-2022 at 05:33 AM.

I heard that Facebook got all upset and took down a Facebook Page of the American Trucker Group that was organizing!
    Another Hype Video Below.
    Honestly though, Truckers could bring everything to a screeching halt.
    They have so much power
    Nobody forces anyone to drive a truck.
    They could all just literally quit.

I remember when this song was being played on the radio, in the early 80's... all the time!

I saw the film many years ago so I don't really remember it - but I always thought Robert Hays was very funny and always enjoyed his films especially the Airplane films.

Toronto is getting scared!
    Who would of thought that Honking might actually work??

We must do 'everything we can' to avoid what we see in Ottawa, Mayor John Tory urges

The Trucking Powers of the world need to activate!
    Form of a Convoy... Form of a Blockade!!
    24 Hours of Non-Stop Honking... GO!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Used to hear guys complain about BLM protestors blocking intersections.. Now this sort of behavior is something to become excited about and cheer on.

I mean whatever who cares but still lol.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Although people who have never been vaccinated and who have fully recovered from a Covid-19 infection are well off (with regards to Covid-19), one of the many reasons there is a push to get them vaccinated (along with those unvaccinated people who have an unknown case/infection disposition) is because this eliminates the control group for which comparisons of Covid-19 symptioms/complications can be performed between the vaccinated and the fully-recovered unvaccinated mentioned above.
    This has probably been mentioned previously on VCT and elsewhere on the interwebs, but not that often relatively speaking, and bears repeating.
    Last edited by tableplay; 02-03-2022 at 05:03 PM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Used to hear guys complain about BLM protestors blocking intersections.. Now this sort of behavior is something to become excited about and cheer on.

BLM was burning down cities and looting business.
    You are an Asshole.

Oh the hypocrisy....lol

So far the truckers don't seem to be burning the towns down and looting the stores. Nor are they toppling Trudeau statues.

The libs show their ways just like with Spotify and Rogan. All the artists whining about sharing a platform with him didn't seem to mind sharing it with domestic abusers, rapists, pedos, drug abusers, and conspiring murderers and what not......fuckin clown world.

Wake me up when the honking stops and the shooting starts. I am busy cleaning rifles.....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Oh the hypocrisy....lol

So far the truckers don't seem to be burning the towns down and looting the stores. Nor are they toppling Trudeau statues.

The libs show their ways just like with Spotify and Rogan. All the artists whining about sharing a platform with him didn't seem to mind sharing it with domestic abusers, rapists, pedos, drug abusers, and conspiring murderers and what not......fuckin clown world.

Wake me up when the honking stops and the shooting starts. I am busy cleaning rifles.....RIP
    Exactly!
    Now that they all got Millions they have become Government Shills, working for the Man and Big Pharma.
    Remember when they were all on the side of the working man??
    They used to sing songs like this...

BLM was burning down cities and looting business.
    You are an Asshole.
    To a large extent I don't believe this is true. BLM was a bunch of stupid do-gooder liberals. Then came the anarchists using it as cover etc. But hey whatever .. I'm sure I can go read stuff about how the truckers are doing something besides blocking roads keeping people from their familes, food from familes, etc etc.

I'd rather be an asshole than real deal sheeple.

I'm not sure which side I care more or less about TBH. Same sort of losers, controlled by different set of propaganda.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Oh the hypocrisy....lol

Continued climate change denial will have this world wake up into a scene that is far worse than anything caused by misbehaving people who have existed all throughout history.

Just saying...

and it doesn't even BEGIN to be close...

Thread Information