Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Convoy Live

Jimmy is still on Fire!!!
    Love It.

We are Live Again.
    End the Mandates and The Protests all End!!

Coutts and Cowboys!!
    According to accountinquestion... it's just a couple of trucks!

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1490075507609776135

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Coutts and Cowboys!!

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1490075507609776135
    Never said it was a couple of trucks. Never for a second believed it was 70 miles long or any of these other crazy numbers thrown about. lol. I'm not a retard bro, I don't believe everything I'm told.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Up on the Montana/Alberta border is the windiest place in the country. Rarely quits blowing. The temp will be in the 40's tomorrow but they are expecting winds up to 100 MPH.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Live Stream!
    Protesting in a Snowstorm!!

Your Two Minutes of HOPE starts Now...

Fucking Canadian Nazis confiscate Truckers Fuel.

I guess they want another Winter on Fire like in the Ukraine February 2014?
    I do not think the Canadians are as strong as the Ukrainians but we are going to see.
    And even though the people sort of won this protest it's still ongoing eight years later.
    Truckers just need to Strike and Stop all Deliveries until All Mandates are Lifted.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

We aint Fucking around!
    Let's Go!

Truckers are getting to them!!
    Congratulations!
    Happy Valentines Day!!
    Indoor Mask Mandate will end by the end of February.
    Power to the People!

Saskatchewan to remove proof of COVID-19 vaccination, negative test requirement by Feb. 14

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Truckers are getting to them!!
    Congratulations!
    Happy Valentines Day!!
    Indoor Mask Mandate will end by the end of February.
    Power to the People!

Saskatchewan to remove proof of COVID-19 vaccination, negative test requirement by Feb. 14

Choking supply chains gets things done it looks like. thanks for the link about the great news.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Choking supply chains gets things done it looks like. thanks for the link about the great news.
    The Truckers are breaking them.
    Even one of their own Liberals just came out against his own party about the Mandates...

The heavy handed tactics of the Canadian government is starting to crumble. Alberta has also announced the end of mandates.

lol... yeah right.
    Kudos to Global News for allowing comments on YouTube.

It doesn't take that many trucks to shut down a highway. My beef was all about the "alternate press" kept giving crazy estimates that were never really backed up that well with video. Obviously a considerable amount of trucks but.. there are so many trucks out there to begin with.

I mean when you shutdown trade with your biggest ally, is that a form of terrorism? There will be some businesses hurting from this. People living downtown had to get injunction to jack up the illegality so they could function in their own homes. I hate that word though, but I can't really say it is too much for what is going on.

An economic blockade though? PERFECT.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information