Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Convoy Live

Ontario will continue to lift COVID-19 restrictions this week, easing capacity restrictions for restaurants, bars and retail settings as of Thursday and removing the vaccine passport system as of March 1.
    "Let me be very clear. We're moving in this direction because it's safe to do so." - Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced -

Yeah Right... The Freedom Convoy had nothing to do with it huh??

Looks like little Castro expanded some anti-terrorist laws, and invoked emergency powers to deal with it. What a pussy.
    Last edited by mcap; 02-14-2022 at 04:41 PM.

People seem to forget that Canada is STILL tied to her majesty Queen Elizabeth and the British Empire.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    People seem to forget that Canada is STILL tied to her majesty Queen Elizabeth and the British Empire.
    In 1982, Canada adopted its own constitution and became a completely independent country.
    Although it's still part of the British Commonwealth—a constitutional monarchy that accepts the British monarch as its own.
    Elizabeth II is Queen of Canada.

The sovereign similarly only draws from Canadian funds for support in the performance of her duties when in Canada or acting as Queen of Canada abroad;
    Canadians do not pay any money to the Queen or any other member of the royal family, either towards personal income or to support royal residences outside of Canada.

Doesn't matter. They're still owned by the empire

Random Canadian bashing but what’s up with that wannabe Craig Sager Don Cherry fagging up hockey shows?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Random Canadian bashing but what’s up with that wannabe Craig Sager Don Cherry fagging up hockey shows?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    This was the polar opposite, from the legendary Goat interview with Grapes 1979 heartbreaking series loss to Montreal. Funniest sports interview ever ! That masterpiece would not fly nowadays unfortunately.

Dear Protesters, please go to Boston, Massachusetts.
    The Sons of Liberty are needed once again...

Looks like Boston is ground zero for the mental illness plaguing today's society. Kind of ironic.....RIP

Name:  img (11).jpg
Views: 158
Size:  55.6 KB
    Last edited by MaxPen; 02-15-2022 at 01:07 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Ottawa police chief Peter Sloly resigns.
    Translation... Police Officers are refusing to bash in the skulls of Canadians.
    Mr. V disapproves.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    This was the polar opposite, from the legendary Goat interview with Grapes 1979 heartbreaking series loss to Montreal. Funniest sports interview ever ! That masterpiece would not fly nowadays unfortunately.
    Well I admit ignorance on the man, many things have changed over the years. His dress is, I’ll term it as, somewhat less “flamboyant” then. Although he was one of the original sunglasses inside guys apparently.

Tell me this video isn't straight out of Nineteen Eighty-Four!?
    Scary Shit.
    They will bite you.
    Zero Tolerance.
    And she says that they now have the tools to follow the money and they can see everything and everything that is being planned!!
    That's some Fucking Outer Limits Shit right there!!
    We control the Horizontal and the Vertical.
    I'm pretty sure this bitch was a Fräulein in her past life.
    Did you know that West Germany banned Fräulein from official use in 1972 by the Minister of the Interior?

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494775272113152007
    Last edited by monet; 02-20-2022 at 07:35 AM.

Tell me this video isn't straight out of Nineteen Eighty-Four!?
    Scary Shit.
    They will bite you.
    Zero Tolerance.
    And she says that they now have the tools to follow the money and they can see everything and everything that is being planned!!
    That's some Fucking Outer Limits Shit right there!!
    We control the Horizontal and the Vertical.
    I'm pretty sure this bitch was a Fräulein in her past life.
    Did you know that West Germany banned Fräulein from official use in 1972 by the Minister of the Interior?

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1494775272113152007
    Tyranny in its purest form.

I don't usually enjoy this sort of thing but this one is pretty funny because the leader from Brazil really did disrespect Trudeau as he was trying to say hello and shake hands lol lol lol.
    I mean that is a real video right lol they just added the graphic at the end but that guy really did just straight up ignore him lol?
    According to some research I guess the video was edited but it sure did fool me.
    I dunno... I guess it isn't edited.
    They say later in the longer version he acknowledged Trudeau after a second tap on the shoulder so he really did ignore him the first time.

https://apnews.com/article/archive-f...ing-6026590105

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1495507704814649349
    Last edited by monet; 02-21-2022 at 10:54 AM.

Scratch a liberal and you get a fascist.

Thread Information