Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assault on Joe Rogan

Not sure how this would work legally but that's pretty Awesome!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/rumblevid...18158449172481
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You guys see this clip where Rogan legit believes in bigfoot then goes literally apeshit when someone questions it... lmao can't make this shit up.

Probably a good source of info for lots of people around here.

This country is going places................................. RIP
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Tim Dillon might be the funniest straight man masquerading as a fag that I have ever seen.
    Or it could be the funniest fag masquerading as a straight man... I get confused about this.
    This Email with the Boston Globe had me dying lol lol lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/TimJDillo...85540586029056
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Is this True.
    The Top Owner of Spotify Is Also The Top Owner of Moderna??
    No Conflict of Interest, eh?
    Baillie Gifford & Co. are the Highest shareholders of both Moderna and Spotify???

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1491696352627408896

I listened to the #1780 Maajid Nawaz episode the other day and it was pretty spot on.
    Not sure how much I trust Maajid but tough to argue with the points he was making.
    Anyways, I find it odd that Spotify has been having issues for the last 2 days.
    JRE wasn't available a couple of times for me on Spotify.
    I figured they might axe him for this latest episode.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I listened to the #1780 Maajid Nawaz episode the other day and it was pretty spot on.
    Not sure how much I trust Maajid but tough to argue with the points he was making.
    Anyways, I find it odd that Spotify has been having issues for the last 2 days.
    JRE wasn't available a couple of times for me on Spotify.
    I figured they might axe him for this latest episode.
    thanks for the heads up Monet, I look forward to listening to it.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    No worries.
    IMO you can skip the Joey Diaz 3 1/2 hour episode.
    Complete Bore.
    They didn't talk about anything relevant or controversial.
    The first hour was once again how they miss their glory days at The Comedy Store.
    It feels like Joey Diaz is ready to retire and he certainly seems to have lost his edge.
    Diaz was getting some blowback about how he used to make a girl give him head to get stage time at the Store.
    They didn't talk about that or any other current issue.
    Boring Fucking Episode that 98% of people praised online as if it was some great entertaining podcast which it wasn't!

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    No worries.
    IMO you can skip the Joey Diaz 3 1/2 hour episode.
    Complete Bore.
    They didn't talk about anything relevant or controversial.
    The first hour was once again how they miss their glory days at The Comedy Store.
    It feels like Joey Diaz is ready to retire and he certainly seems to have lost his edge.
    Diaz was getting some blowback about how he used to make a girl give him head to get stage time at the Store.
    They didn't talk about that or any other current issue.
    Boring Fucking Episode that 98% of people praised online as if it was some great entertaining podcast which it wasn't!
    I couldn't watch the Nawaz podcast through the free Spotify proxy (more Spotify issues as you mentioned earlier), however the episode was broken up into two parts on Bitchute so I watched part 1 (1 hour and 29 minutes) and will watch part 2 later on. Excellent podcast so far;thanks again.

Now they are coming for Russell Brand.
    He torches them in this commentary.

Listening to this full podcast now and enjoying it.
    Not only did Al Bundy throw 4 Touchdowns in a Single Game at Polk High but he is also a Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu!

Listening to this full podcast now and enjoying it.
    Not only did Al Bundy throw 4 Touchdowns in a Single Game at Polk High but he is also a Black Belt in Jiu-Jitsu!

Thanks for the reco Monet. I'm looking forward to listening to this podcast.

I appreciate Russell Brand:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...ell-brand.html

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

It is like a waterfall.

Russell Brand started jerking off the right a bit with his cancel culture talk or whatever it is he has started whining about to try and get some new fans.

Now we have redietz jerking off Brand to do the same.

Anyway, that being said I really really enjoyed redietz's post on Russell Brand and hope he keeps bringing us more of the same.

Thank you and you can mark me as a friend on this forum in the top under Profile.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post

It is like a waterfall.

Russell Brand started jerking off the right a bit with his cancel culture talk or whatever it is he has started whining about to try and get some new fans.

Now we have redietz jerking off Brand to do the same.

Anyway, that being said I really really enjoyed redietz's post on Russell Brand and hope he keeps bringing us more of the same.

Thank you and you can mark me as a friend on this forum in the top under Profile.

Thanks, account. I think the strange thing for people like Rogan (who endorsed Bernie and voted Libertarian and hates woke) and Brand (who also hates woke and propaganda) and even a little blogger like me (who hates woke and propaganda and who votes libertarian when I vote) is that we all stayed the same while the profiles and definitions of right and left have shifted around us.

When Trump was in office, I went after the propaganda. With Biden in office, I go after the propaganda, which in many ways is worse than under Trump because it's corporate media supported. I'm left of Marx in many ways, so it is very weird for me to me labeled as a right wing nut for going after propaganda and trans nonsense and wokeness. Propaganda is propaganda. Genetic sex is genetic sex. Free fact-based speech is free fact-based speech. I've gone from being labeled a left wing nut to being labeled a right wing nut. And I've stayed the same.

Here's a strange factoid. Out of all the analyses I've done of Covid studies and corporate media coverage and sporting events, the blog entry that got the most views in more than two years was about Will Smith. So here's a link:

https://theskepticalgambler.blogspot...th-racist.html
    Last edited by redietz; 04-08-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Trying to make sense of Red’s recent posts. As the world changes the thing that’s consistent is he’s labeled a nut, and he has a long running reputation he’s determined he must protect. Alrighty then.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    When did Whoopi Goldberg become a comedian?
    Sarcasm I suppose.
    She did host the Comic Relief show on HBO with Robin Williams and Billy Crystal in 1986.
    Who's Billy Crystal?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Good Week Rogan.
    You finally are getting back to form after your nonsensical apologies.
    Keep up the good work.
    Now we just need an Alex Jones Podcast for the icing on the cake.
    I would love to hear some talk about the "court case" and the 45.2 Million Dollars.

Rogan is a bitch and a fraud. He claim to be non-partisan and only interested in truth, but the gutless cunt gloat about not allowing Trump on his show. I'm sure he would be happy to that that corrupt, treasonous, demntia-ridden piece of shit currently pretending to be president on his show. He's just a grifter, a nihilistic libertine typical of the low-life White pieces of shit that dwell in the Austin Texas, hey hey!!!!

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Rogan is a bitch and a fraud. He claim to be non-partisan and only interested in truth, but the gutless cunt gloat about not allowing Trump on his show. I'm sure he would be happy to that that corrupt, treasonous, demntia-ridden piece of shit currently pretending to be president on his show. He's just a grifter, a nihilistic libertine typical of the low-life White pieces of shit that dwell in the Austin Texas, hey hey!!!!
    You're probably right.
    I'm sure it is all just an act.
    I'm pretty sure Rogan is in League with the Devil as he took a picture with Stanton LaVey making that Devil Horn Sign with his hand.
    Most people don't listen to his podcast to hear Rogan as he constantly repeats himself.
    I think most people listen to the podcast because of the guest he has on.
    Like you say, it isn't hard to find examples of Rogan contradicting himself and being a hypocrite.
    From time to time he does admit to being full of shit and hypocritical.
    And he endorses 500 dollar coolers which seems odd.
    But some of us just like Talk Radio.

Thread Information