Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Assault on Joe Rogan

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    When did Whoopi Goldberg become a comedian?
    I never found her funny either. Then again most women are not funny, probably 99% or thereabouts.
    I think that the female sense of comedy doesn't always translate well to stand up, but generally, I think women are funnier than men. It's ironic since we're talking about Whoopi Goldberg sucking, but you could pretty much pluck any middle aged black woman from anywhere and she'll be one of the funniest people you've ever met when it comes to observational humor, but not in a way that could make her a standup comedian.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Who's Billy Crystal?
    He played a queer guy on the show Soap... sort of like your real life queer sister.

Joe Rogan is either being Muzzled or On Strike!?
    One week now and no uploaded podcast?
    I guess the lawyers on both sides are getting ready for war.
    I hope Joe gets Fired, Settles with Spotify and takes his show elsewhere where he can speak freely about whatever he wants, whenever he wants to.
    If they do Fire Rogan that company will crumble with everyone cancelling their paid subscriptions.
    Although, I do not understand why anyone would pay Spotify for content that you can usually get for free.

Finally!
    Joe Rogan is Back with Podcast #1771 Retired Navy Seal Andy Stumpf.

I long for the days when Joe Rogan was just the Host for Fear Factor and not involved in Politics
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Come on Spotify!
    This is getting out of hand.
    I hope Joe Rogan addresses this Bullshit on his next podcast or interview.
    Big Brother is literally taking over.

Missing Episodes are listed here...
    https://jremissing.com/

Last edited by monet; 02-04-2022 at 09:47 PM.

People continue using these entities too....lol

Anyone trying to raise money thru GoFundMe will never get a dollar from me. Because I would never give my info to that clown operation. Same with Spotify or whatever. If I can't get it free or without supplying info I don't use it. The best is people like Rogan not walking away. If he had any conviction about anything there wouldn't be another podcast until he had his own hosted platform to do whatever he does.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Anyone trying to raise money thru GoFundMe will never get a dollar from me. Because I would never give my info to that clown operation. Same with Spotify or whatever. If I can't get it free or without supplying info I don't use it. The best is people like Rogan not walking away. If he had any conviction about anything there wouldn't be another podcast until he had his own hosted platform to do whatever he does.
    I agree with these statements.
    I suppose that is why tableplay uses other sources to listen to Rogan and such.
    I try to stay off the grid as much as possible but I usually use other peoples accounts.
    Some things I have or do are just wired into the mainframe and I can't get away from it unless I go deep into the wilderness.
    I'd like to see Joe Rogan start his own platform.
    I'm sure he could do it but I get that it would be a lot of work and he is sort of lazy in that respect.
    Probably going to have to team up with Elon Musk and re-launch.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I agree with these statements.
    I suppose that is why tableplay uses other sources to listen to Rogan and such.
    I try to stay off the grid as much as possible but I usually use other peoples accounts.
    Some things I have or do are just wired into the mainframe and I can't get away from it unless I go deep into the wilderness.
    I'd like to see Joe Rogan start his own platform.
    I'm sure he could do it but I get that it would be a lot of work and he is sort of lazy in that respect.
    Probably going to have to team up with Elon Musk and re-launch.
    Yes I don't have a Spotify account, nor Facebook, nor Twitter, etc. However my phone service,internet service and bank accounts are in my name so I am probably screwed anyway. I'm sure there are people that are totally anonymous - burner phones,public transportation only,library internet only and/or laptop paid for in cash, no bank accounts and cash only room rent arrangements, etc. Or they are totally off the grid in the wilderness as you mentioned. In other words, I'm screwed any way like I said above.

Jimmy Dore is on a roll in this video.
    Completely destroys CNN lol.
    Not that it's very difficult to destroy CNN Fake News.
    Not sure if this is true but I heard they got bought out by a Republican so their Format might be changing in the near future.
    In 2015 the Democrats were chanting CNN Sucks lol.

You Dumb Son of a Bitch.
    You never apologize for this shit.
    Either Double Down or Shut the Fuck Up about it.
    Now you lose listeners from all sides.
    The people who listen to you, know and the people who don't listen to your Entertainment will never accept any apology.
    Just Retire, Count Up All Your Money and Go Hunt Elk.

Tim Dillon knows how to handle this shit.
    You Fucking keep on Doubling Down and make jokes about it...

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1490020488936103945

https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1490019041179746304

lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

1:48 in the Music Video...

See the little faggot with the earring and the make up
    Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
    That little faggot got his own jet airplane
    That little faggot, he's a millionaire

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    1:48 in the Music Video...

See the little faggot with the earring and the make up
    Yeah, buddy, that's his own hair
    That little faggot got his own jet airplane
    That little faggot, he's a millionaire

The unedited version is a great tune. Walk of Life is still better though, definitely Top 10 favorite for me. Can't get sick of it phenomenal song !

Where are all these censored clips at? You guys complain about this stuff like it matters but no one posting what all he was censored over. lol. Turns out maybe it wasn't anything important I guess.............
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Thread Information